watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Madam Secretary  (Read 4410 times)

bollin_pop

  • Guest
US TV: Madam Secretary
« on: November 05, 2014, 11:55:47 pm »
Madam Secretary is an American drama television series about Elizabeth Faulkner McCord, (fictionally the fourth United States) female Secretary of State.
Source: Wikipedia.

Currently following this show. Anyone else watching this?
I like Madam Secretary solving the world's problems every episode. Her character is strong yet loving.

CBS placed a full season order consisting of 22 episodes for the first season so hooray for us fans.

Issabella

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Madam Secretary
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 04:25:47 pm »
I don't know but it's boring. Episode 1 tolerable pa pero episode 2 hindi ko na talaga matapos.

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Madam Secretary
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 10:44:02 pm »
Pinanuod ko up to the latest episode and so far nagugustuhan ko yung series.  Kakabitin lang kasi medyo matagal until the next one.  Medyo na-annoy lang ako with Stevie when she gave her mom a hard time after her mom told her about the torture incident.

mommyxthree

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Madam Secretary
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 06:38:07 pm »
I super love this tv series!
Super sad what happened in the Iran episode.
New episode out today!

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Madam Secretary
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 07:22:14 am »
I'm getting hooked on this series, nakakainip yung waiting time between episodes...

mommyxthree

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Madam Secretary
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2015, 07:47:25 am »
Fred  :'(

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Madam Secretary
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2015, 12:28:34 am »
^ Sad no?

worriedmommy

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Madam Secretary
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2015, 09:44:41 am »
This show sinusubaybayan ko talaga. I like the plot na kahit na mataas position niya, down to earth parin ang family niya. Iba yung style niya pero it works naman sa show. I am loving her!

mommyxthree

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Madam Secretary
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2015, 06:24:41 am »
What do you think? Hubby took the job, right?

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Madam Secretary
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2015, 04:39:36 am »
^ I think so, it seems that way from the episode that I watched today.

PrincessC

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Madam Secretary
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2015, 02:18:09 pm »
i like this too.

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Madam Secretary
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2015, 08:32:12 am »
This is one of the shows na talagang inaabangan ko every week.  Up to episode 22 na as of now, and I'm not sure ilang episodes ang meron for the first season.  I'm kinda dreading the long wait between season 1 and 2, it's inevitable but it's still gonna suck.

mommyxthree

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Madam Secretary
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2015, 07:19:57 pm »
The wait is too long  :'(

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Madam Secretary
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2015, 09:52:24 pm »
^ Agree, super tagal.  I'm glad the show was renewed for another season compared sa dami ng shows na na-cancel, I just wish hindi ganun katagal yung wait time until the next season.

worriedmommy

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Madam Secretary
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2015, 05:34:19 pm »
^^I agree. Ang tagal ng next season. Sana this June na.

mommyxthree

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Madam Secretary
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2015, 07:25:34 am »
Because of this tv show, na-appreciate ko na ang trabaho ng Secretary of State  ;D

juni

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Madam Secretary
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2015, 04:32:10 pm »
It's back!!!!!!!   Mukhang mas maintriga ang storylines this season :D

mommyxthree

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Madam Secretary
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2015, 09:05:33 am »
I hate Russell Jackson.  I really loved it when Elizabeth put him in his place when she was "President"  ;D

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Madam Secretary
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2015, 04:01:08 pm »
Binge watched this show. I love the series! Love ko si Elizabeth at ang hot ni Dr. Mccord ha!

Bet ko na si Russell dito, nung una ayaw ko sakanya, pero tama naman kasi, minsan kahit iba decisions nya, pag nag decide si Dalton, sunod nalang sya.

juni

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Madam Secretary
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2015, 06:16:52 pm »
^Hahaha, true, I've never seen a theo prof who's hot like Dr. McCord  :D   Natawa ako dun sa scene (season 2, episode 10) when Elizabeth was teasing Henry about being arm candy, tapos Russell said something like "look at the guy" :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close