Author Topic: Share your positive affirmations whenever you're feeling low or feeling nega  (Read 5037 times)

hedonista

• mastering law of attraction
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • extremely grateful. thank you thank you thank you
I always remind myself:

THOUGHTS BECOME THINGS.

and

THANK YOU. (For every one negative thing --- there is 10 blessings to be thankful for.)

What's yours? Can be a quote, a mantra or practice to get off yourself from feeling low and feeling nega...
Nothing can come into your experience unless you summon it through persistent thoughts.

purple.strawberry

• Senior GirlTalker
"Life is good."

"There are still many unexpected (good) things coming into your life." This one was from a good psychic I talked to before. Even though I'm in my mid-20s pa lang kasi I already felt old, but this reminds me that my life is not limited to what it is now. It reinforces my belief in "good, even better, things to come."

mariz11

• Senior GirlTalker
Yesterday super down ako. Hindi ko alam kung bakit and ayoko na rin mag-isip masyado kasi over thinking na naman. What I did habang nag-hihintay ng train pauwi is I prayed to God na alisin yung negative feeling kasi ayaw ko nun and hindi maganda yun. And poof! I feel light na agad-agad. It is as if walang nangyari na ikina-stress ko maghapon. Also After every prayer ang lagi kong sinasabi is "Magiging ok din ang lahat. Hindi ako mawawalan ng pag-asa. Aayos din ito." No matter how impossible it may seem lagi kong sinasabi yan kasi tulad nga ng sinabi ni sis hedonista "thoughts become things." Ayoko na mamuhay negatively. Positive lang. Isa pa pala. Kapag naman feeling ko hindi naririnig prayers ko (na-da-down kasi ako kapag ganyan thinking ko) sinasabi ko lang PUSH: Pray Until Something Happens :)

malditch0089

• GirlTalker
"Pray, Hope and Don't Worry." ~ Padre Pio

- mantra ko na sya everytime nagwoworry ako sa mga bagay bagay :-D

And

Jeremiah 29:11

- Kapag di nangyayari ang mga gusto kong mangyari.. hehe alam ko may magandang plan si God para sakin. :-)

Tapos kapag sobrang down ako or may mga pumapasok na negative thoughts/things  or problems sakin pupunta lang ako sa adoration chapel tapos dun ako naglalabas ng sama ng loob or dun ko kinakausap si God.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 11:31:35 am by malditch0089 »

airish_2

• Super GirlTalker
  • You must do the things you think you cannot do.
Inspired by Chinkee Tan i used this since 2011 Positive thinking + Positive Action= Positive Result
We don't need more laws, we need implementation.

insanelypurpleprincess

• OC. Bookworm. Foodie. Traveler. Dreamer. Lifelong Learner.
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Live. Love. Laugh. Carpe Diem!
"Live. Laugh. Love."

And even if it doesn't make me fly literally... I live by Peter Pan's advice to "Think happy thoughts."

blackshoe

• Probationary

i mostly just think of things na hindi ko pa nagagawa that I want to try, I'll be motivated enough to pull myself up =)

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
"God always takes good care of me."

Or:

"This too shall pass."

Or:

I sit down & down a glass of very chilled coke.

Or:

I go buy another thing I don't need:  perfume, a dress or, a pair of shoes (I have too many. I can't wear them all. My closets overflow.  But well...    So, I should really just stick to praying & coke.  ) 

hedonista

• mastering law of attraction
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • extremely grateful. thank you thank you thank you
the only way is through. So do not hurry about life.

Trust the process.

Emit good vibes, even if it hurts sometimes.
Nothing can come into your experience unless you summon it through persistent thoughts.

RoadrunnerXCX

• Senior GirlTalker
This mantra is enough for me to go by...

I'M SUCCESSFUL: mantra for my career to be successful
I'M BEAUTIFUL: mantra for my confidence
I'M POWERFUL: mantra for my personal wishes to come true
I'M HAPPY: mantra for my emotional being
“Allow the universe to unfold as it should" - Desiderata

meimei

• Super GirlTalker
This is one of the strongest reminders that have been very helpful in times of trials/struggles:

"I'm a child of God... the daughter of the King of kings... prinsesa ako, hindi ako basura. So why would i treat myself like trash? No. Prinsesa ako ni God. My Father is the King of kings!!"
“I travel the world. I take nothing but pictures, kill nothing but time and leave nothing but footprints.” ― Maarten Schäfer

red_yesha

• Senior GirlTalker
-I just write in my journal and let my emotions flow , I also re-read my past entries.
-I step back and self reflect
-I always remind myself that "All is well"
If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter;
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

• Super GirlTalker
Whenever I lift it all up to the Lord... everything just works out beautifully. Faith is a very strong thing!!!
So, keeping the faith is a very powerful thing!

crzysxycl

• Super GirlTalker
PUSH - pray until something happens

insanelypurpleprincess

• Super GirlTalker
^ I like it very much! :)
---
New year, New Hope!!! :)

freelancer_babe

• I'm a
  • Super GirlTalker
    • The Lady Programmer
When I was still in Baguio, surrounded by trees - I drive to parts where:

- I can sit down and look at the magnificent view of the mountains.

- or, Lie down and look up at the pine trees with the sky at the background.

- or, just walk around the city amidst the cool breeze.

But since I am in Manila now,

- I went to church to pray - give thanks and ask help.

- Walk when the sun is not around/before the sun is up or down/at night.
Catch a man a fish and you can sell it to him. Teach a man to fish and you ruin a wonderful business opportunity. (Karl Marx)

candygrenade

• Strawberry Girl, Banana Split Lady
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • 永遠に愛してくれてありがとう♥
Believe it or not, I sing Whitney Houston:

I’m Every Woman, It’s All In Me

;D
Ego tells us that only when things fall into place will we attain Peace. But if we listen to the Spirit, our Higher Self will tell us that only when we are at Peace will things fall into place...

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
hello beautiful souls,

my spiritual teacher will be in town. now is the chance to get to know him and jump start your journey or if you're on the path already,  increase your current momentum by receiving blessings.

kindly, connect with Zea88, Purple Strawberry, Quenna, Candy Grenade, Nettai, Purple Strawberry's group for the events.  They're helping with the organizing.

there's one that's free. don't miss the opportunities.

cheers.
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

newsoul

• Junior GirlTalker
Live Love Forgive

shanerichardson

• Probationary
Whenever I feel low, I always read admiring stories of people who have struggle a lot and at last become the most successful person and another thing which I does is take a long walk on a riverside. You can read more about it here.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close