watch now

Author Topic: Lipstick Queen  (Read 1477 times)

little_princess

  • Guest
Lipstick Queen
« on: November 04, 2014, 05:09:16 pm »
Anybody tried this brand? I just got 2 lippies and the colors are amazing and i love the finish!

swim_fatale

  • Guest
Re: Lipstick Queen
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 07:45:59 pm »
Where to buy this, sis??

gypsy1210

  • Guest
Re: Lipstick Queen
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 04:01:10 pm »
Anybody tried this brand? I just got 2 lippies and the colors are amazing and i love the finish!

Which lippies do you have, sis? I have some shades from the Saint line. So far, they've been a revelation. Super love the feel of these lippies. They're like lip balms, only more pigmented. I was pleasantly surprised because according to the description, they contain only 10% pigment, but on my lips, they're as pigmented as normal lippies.

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Lipstick Queen
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2015, 05:56:59 pm »
I have the Saint and the Summer something, I love them both! Too bad they're pretty over priced where I am :(

gypsy1210

  • Guest
Re: Lipstick Queen
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2015, 06:57:34 pm »
^I have some unused from the Saint line, sis. My friend asked me to sell them for her. I got the shades I liked, but I still have some. I have coral, rouge,and natural. :-) She's selling them cheaply since they do not have boxes na. These were sent to her from Canada.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close