watch now

Author Topic: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?  (Read 8225 times)

fragrantpeony

  • Guest
Re: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2016, 07:41:52 pm »
I always put others first.

nataliaesperon2000

  • Guest
Re: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2016, 11:17:12 am »
pagigong masungit at antipatika ko kaya single forever naiintimidate sila hahahhaa

fragrantpeony

  • Guest
Re: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2016, 07:06:46 pm »
Wag mahiya to express myself

triciaaamaldita

  • Guest
Re: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2016, 03:49:02 pm »
lack of confidence :(((

rasee16

  • Guest
Re: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2016, 03:50:10 pm »
pagigong masungit at antipatika ko kaya single forever naiintimidate sila hahahhaa

Ugali ko rin to. Ang hirap baguhin.. :-(

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2016, 09:31:17 pm »
I wish I didn't have self esteem issues  :-[

anapatootiee

  • Guest
Re: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2016, 10:54:05 pm »
The fact that I always meet the wrong people, and that I trusted them waaaaay too much.

Or the fact that I did so many things to make my life spiced up even though most are them are too stupid to tell and definitely not me.

Lastly, height. I wish I was taller haha ;D

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2016, 05:44:39 pm »
Emotional neediness :(

Serena.

  • Guest
Re: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2016, 10:12:51 pm »
nerbyosa or overthinking.

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2016, 09:30:41 am »
low self-esteem :(

nocturnalnerd

  • Guest
Re: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2016, 02:22:31 pm »
my laziness.

fashtag

  • Guest
Re: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2016, 03:16:14 am »
I worry too much  :-\

missyuko

  • Guest
Re: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2016, 11:08:32 am »
I wanted to say certain events in my past, but if I do so, I wouldn't be the person I fought so hard to become.. pero yeah, ano point if it still haunts you? hehe

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2016, 11:36:10 am »
Laging pinoproblema iisipin ng ibang tao sa akin... :(

det060403

  • Guest
Re: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2016, 12:05:42 pm »
Lately, I have so much negativity! Sana hindi ppd! Hehe

RoadrunnerXCX

  • Guest
Re: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2017, 05:15:51 pm »
learn to say no...do not try to please everyone.

fashtag

  • Guest
Re: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2017, 02:03:43 am »
Overthinking
Panic attacks
Being emotional


gwyne21

  • Guest
Re: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2017, 11:12:53 am »
overthinking and over analyzing things
sometimes pessimist
makulit and paulit-ulit (according to hubby)

barbillie

  • Guest
Re: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2017, 01:43:52 pm »
my appetite for junk foods. masarap ang unhealthy.

young_maiden

  • Guest
Re: If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2017, 04:01:46 pm »
Overthinking :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close