watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.  (Read 2393 times)

beautycolada

  • Guest
US TV: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
« on: November 04, 2014, 04:47:57 am »
Story follows Agent Phil Coulson and his team mission to deal with threats wherever they are found. With a world rapidly becoming more bizarre and dangerous than ever before as the supervillains arise, these agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. are ready to take them on. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2364582/

wala ako nakitang thread so I started one. hope we can discuss episodes here mga sis :D

ginny_potter

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 02:31:47 pm »
yayyy! i'm following this series too, sis. my sister is a huge skyeward shipper and this season has been nothing but heartbreaking for her. (very typical of a whedon-verse show)

i love how we have this to tide us over while waiting for the next marvel movie kasi may continuity na sila.

oh and yeah, i ship #huntingbird. <3

ayerfphoebe15

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2014, 08:14:51 pm »

what's huntingbird? hahaha curious lang. sali rin ako. hahaha


beautycolada

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2014, 05:51:08 am »
welcome mga sis!  ;D

huntingbird = Lance Hunter and Bobbi Morse ♥♥♥ i like them together ang ganda ng dynamics nilang dalawa :D

I used to like ward kaso he cant be trusted although i feel na sincere naman sya for skye pero he smells danger eh hahaha

kawawa si fitz noh? sana magrecover pa sya kasi nakakaawa talaga sya.

yup enjoy na makita yung mga other stuff na going on sa background ng marvel movies. i was really fangirling nung lumabas si nick fury last season  ;D

blakesiy

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2014, 10:28:45 am »
SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Turns out Skye is a superheroine. Siya si Quake. She has seismic powers which means she can produce earthquakes.

Ang galing kasi I didnt see this coming. I was always annoyed by her because she's so weak and whiny but eventually she came to her own. Also, the origin story from season 1 to now was awesome talaga. Taking things slow and peg. Excited for next season!

MisCalculus

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2014, 11:11:50 am »
I'm liking this show....again! Medyo bumibitiw kasi ko nung season 1 eh, hindi consistent si joss whedon.lol!
But it turns out, madaming interesting plot for season 2. I have a lot of episodes to catch up on, though. Sakto lang kasi naka mid season break ata sila.
Grabe, superheroine pala si Skye. Nice!


ayerfphoebe15

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2014, 02:41:37 pm »
wew, sila pala ang huntingbird, well gusto ko nga rin silang dalwa ang cute ng interaction nila

speaking of si Adrianne Palicki pala si Bobbi, hehe nun last epi ko lang napagtanto..

and on skye's well i knew she's some sort of a the heroine since nun season 1, iba kc ang pag feature sakanya eh..

MisCalculus

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2014, 10:33:05 pm »
^well yeah, all along i thought Skye was "special" because of her background na top secret talaga; that or because when she was shot a few episodes back, narevived  sya because of the blood (not sure about this one) ng alien or similar to the drug that brought agent coulson back to life when he died sa The Avengers.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 09:18:23 pm by MisCalculus »

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2015, 06:00:12 am »
This is gonna back on the air soon, ilang araw na lang...

rychel07

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2015, 09:43:12 pm »
Joining. I like this show too. Fave ko sila Fitz and Simmons. Ang cute nilang dalawa.

Ang tagal bumalik ng show, sana more cameos from the movie characters.

Perfume_Lover

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2015, 10:54:09 am »
yay, i'm an avid viewer of this series grabe. What happened na pala sa season 2 ep 12? I'm curious na kay Sky and Reina. I missed Sky and Ward grabe :(

^well yeah, all along i thought Skye was "special" because of her background na top secret talaga; that or because when she was shot a few episodes back, narevived  sya because of the blood (not sure about this one) ng alien or similar to the drug that brought agent coulson back to life when he died sa The Avengers.
sis meron talagang special kay Skye same din kay Reina
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 10:58:58 am by Perfume_Lover »

scruffs

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2015, 05:40:23 pm »
^^ Sis naging inhuman na sila. Si Rheina naging parang monster ang itsura na puro thorns. Pero si Skye, walang physical change, but nagkaroon siya ng power na parang earthquake ang dating. Kapag yung emotion niya ay tumataas, nagkakatremors.

Inis ako kay Ward. Hehe hindi ko parin makalimutan pagiging Hydra niya.

Curious ako ngayon sa sinasabing 'TRUE' Shield. Pareho yung logo but may stars lang in across the bird. So sad wala na si Tripp, akala ko si Mac ang mamamatay.

Perfume_Lover

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2015, 08:25:15 pm »
sis scruffs san ka nakakapanood? Naputol na kasi yung pinanood ko hanggang sa season 2 epi 12 lang yung naabutan ko, terminated kasi yung youtuber na nag auppload. Ah I miss watching this na :(

scruffs

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2015, 08:24:32 am »
^ Sis download lang sa torrent. Hehe

Perfume_Lover

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2015, 05:25:11 am »
ow shocks bakit hindi ko naisip yang torr*nt na yan, thanks sis super ;D

chinkywinky

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2015, 10:05:30 am »
Adik dito asawa ko, pati tuloy ako :D trip ko yung hair ni Sky lately

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close