Hi, mga sis.
Hmm. Yun words of wisdom ni akthung did give me pause. In one way what I share here may be seen by some as also of the new age. Hindi ba I simply tell you to opt for rice, salt o even red paper. Some may interpret it differently more so I tend to be mum on the major details why those work and why it should be so. Food for thought ito for me as tamang tama for the want of mine to introduce a whole new level of awareness especially when it comes to applying real feng shui.
True na some only have derivatives. Kaya ako rin hesitant to apply such kind of knowledge not until I have a good working grasp of it. The same can be said nga as to why I limit yun what I share here and want feedbacks too. Learning kasi is a continuous process and kahit guru level ka na you can learn even from students.

And very true yun facing the unknown. Yun mga nagmamagaling often end up as wrecks. Lalong lalo na yun sinasabi nila hindi sila afraid

Hi, patriciaheart.
I would opine its more like the period now is when we've reached that part of the cycle wherein more would be tempted by the dark side. Na yun mga who easily succumbs to the tests would subscribe to it.
Hi, apreel2100.
Noted. When you have the time do elaborate a bit more that others may learn from your experiences

Believe me na ibang level pa pwede mo maabot even if indirectly you influenced a positive change to someone

Hi, Aquiline.
Yup. The co-pilot per reports has issues and crashed the plane due to those
This would be a major lesson for all of us na sana something positive comes out from it. Kasi yun tulad sa nangyari sa Ondoy ay hindi na-learn which was why he had disasters like Yolanda. Bad officials pa rin in power - just got recycled - and still pocketed funds and lacked efforts. Sabi ko nga kung kami na nasa Manila lang na one ride away lang ang DSWD office at Malacanang ay hindi man lang kami nabisita ng mga opisyal - bad chairman did not even bother checking up on his constituents kung buhay pa when Ondoy wrecked our area - ay what more far away places.
Cacti kasi can cause distortions sa energy this is the reason why I tell you folks use real soil and opt for the classic pots. If you could why not share what you learned from here to your new neighbors. Na tabihan yun cacti nila ng something that can mitigate its full effects. Usually any nice flowering plant will suffice. If not ay opt for something with fat broad leaves pero bigger than the cacti at least.
Hi, patchuchai.
Hmm. Sickness star is up pa naman next year. Walang masama naman sa faith healer IF real stuff siya. Masasabi mo nga tulad ng reiki, qigong, kalimasada, etc. are also like sa faith healing though with a difference not unless syempre promoted with religion.
FYI. Yun sa akin masasabi mo na faith healing of sorts rin kasi I have you do the massage sabay prayers.
One, I don't feel any weird energy from your message so normal mode lang ito. I'm actually handling 5 SOS cases and 1 death threat for this week kaya sure ako hindi influenced by such yun sa iyo.
Two. Period of tests and its a very odd year kasi dahil bad last year and this year is going to be the final chance to make a difference before things get locked by next year. Kaya hindi malayo many of us are being tested in various ways kasama na health issues and even spiritual.
PM me na lang if you find it hard to openly share yun ginawa sa iyo sa faith healing. Perfect timing kasi dahil holy week na.
Walang masama kasi you realized your faults and are correcting it. Yun lang uber limited pa ang abilities ko when it comes to giving advises on health. I need to cram muna on the basics as uber kinakalawang na ako.
What you can do right now is yun sa therapy sabayan mo ng meditation o relaxing activities. Mind and body program kasi needed sa iyo right now but I am in no capacity to give proper advise pa kasi.