watch now

Author Topic: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)  (Read 89659 times)

princess jaz

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #380 on: March 12, 2015, 09:02:25 am »
Salamat Sir CH! :)

Hindi po kasya yung 15 inches sa container.  Rectangular po yung shape. Around 14 inches yung length, 6 inches yung width.  Kapag naman po sa plant (petchay) ko nilagay, didikit na po sa lupa. Ok lang po sa iyon?

Napansin ko po pala dun sa isang plant sa main door, isang stalk lang yung nag-yellow.  The others are looking healthy.  Update po kita kung ano bago ko ma-observe.  Lagyan ko na din ng red ribbon sa pot (pero di din po kasya yung 15 inches.)

Sir, meron po akong small glass container na may rice na nakalagay dun sa may drain pipe at dun sa isang sulok ng kitchen before Chinese New Year.  As per observation po, di po nagpapalit ng color yung rice.  Kapag ganun po ba, gaano katagal bago ko palitan yung laman?

Thanks po.

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #381 on: March 12, 2015, 09:39:21 am »
Hi, fejazir (and mga sis).

Yun cactus and sampaguita combo kasi iyan na yun proven ko works may it be supernatural or an extreme natural bad event-in-waiting.  The latter connected sa really serious kidnapping and death threats - yes, that's how weird some of my cases can be.  Sa former marami but tested na iyon even in the likes of the Bataan area.

We really should start nurturing our national flower once more.  Kaya rin tayo ganito na sick man of Asia dahil sa lack of greenery.  Kahit yun lang ma-adapt ninyo from me in all these feng shui threads happy na ako with that.


Hi, honeybunny.

The first thing to do is to locate muna where is the East.  Its where the sun rises and I doubt it would change not unless may polar shift.  If such a thing happens ay its going to be like the apocalypse na yun.

Once you've located the East point mo lang ng right hand mo then 90 degrees to the left na maging harap mo ay that's where the North roughly is.  We are aiming for magnetic North here ha not true North - hindi ko alam what registers on those iPhone o Android apps as hindi ko alam how to make those work.

If correct yun analysis mo ng bearings then your room would be in the Southeast but your head is pointing towards (roughly) North.

The street is the facing direction of the place.  That is different from the bearings.


Hi, Aquiline.

Tricky kasi ang cactus and best talaga yun reserved for really special needs.  It will kill all energy kasi may it be good or bad which is why here I made it a combo ng parehong formidable ones that can survive our kind of weather - well, mostly and with care syempre.  Sa ngayon opt to simply nurture that plant and have either another with leaves similar to it or that na opposite.  Meaning kung long thin leafy plant siya then dapat yun other would be yun may fat broad leafy plant para yin and yang.  The yin and yang combo is best for me for most situations.

Unusual experiences no matter how insignificant can provide us clues.  For now let's hope its simply like how things are mostly here sa Pinas na deteriorating ang quality.  Pwede kasi lemon yun battery you got but it may also be something is draining it fast.  Check mo other items sa area na iyon lalo na mga battery operated ones or those that rely on winding up.


Hi, princess jaz.

Oh, its like a plant box na mahaba.  x2 ng 14 would be 28 tapos plus x2 ng 6 that would be 12 kaya overall dapat more than 40cm.  No wonder my first instinct was to really say at 61 inches.  Roughly close to 155cm yun.  Some may opt to paint the container red na lang but that would apply if you have red paint on hand and could retouch it whenever needed.  Mas practical - for me - yun ribbon approach.

Doon sa other plant opt for 27 inches.  Yun sa may main door na sabi mo one stalk goes yellow.

Hmm.  May weird low level negative feel doon sa part ng message mo on the rice question.  Make it at least twice a month sa ngayon.  Based sa lunar calendar ha not the solar one.  Keep me updated on this.


Hi, mga sis.

OT: I may not be able to answer any questions here agad today and tomorrow but will try to check whenever I could.  Should be able to answer most by Saturday (during the day) and most likely Sunday na.  Should be able to set a regular sked na come next week though not yet sure when I would most likely be in Makati. 

hyder0926

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #382 on: March 12, 2015, 12:59:18 pm »
Hi City Hunter,

Will take note of the following:

1. No tv near desk - no where to move this can i just put cloth over the tv set when its not used?
2. place plants with tall thin leaves near desk - can i use palm?
3. use pencils - reason undisclosed
4. beef soup
5. shot glass with rice under study desk to mitigate insecurities - done already
6. have regular schedule with regular rest periods
7. have wooden study chair - presently using a black chair with metal legs.. no good wooden chair available yet.
8. doormat with wavy design / circles - to be used by our bedroom door or by his feet under the study desk?

Thanks City Hunter will update you kung nagawa ko na eto

apreel2100

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #383 on: March 12, 2015, 02:20:25 pm »
Sir CH,

I guess partnership or surrendering to God and preparing to make ourselves spiritually better for the later afterlife forever :)

Thanks po sa mga answers nyo kahit lagpas na sa limit nyo :) this will also help others Im sure.

Kahapon I connected on my ancestors, maybe after some time they will reveal it to me what should be corrected and kaninang dawn ay I pray for generational healing for us and them.

Maraming salamat pong muli.

God Bless Us...

princess jaz

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #384 on: March 13, 2015, 01:29:07 pm »
Thank you Sir CH for the replies.
I will put the ribbon on each pot.
Noted din po yung sa rice.  Update ko po kayo.

May cactus po pala ako malapit dung sa pot (na may spots yung plants at laging nalalanta)  na nasa balcony.  So far, ok naman po, may bagong tubo na bud.

Share ko lang po yung regarding sa red cloth under the bed.
I've proven po several times na effective po sya at once na hindi ko ito mailagay, laging may nightmare anak ko.  Kagaya po ngayon.  Hindi ko nailagay yung red cloth under the bed.  Nagcomplain po anak ko for the past two days na meron syang nightmare.  Nagigising po sya ng madaling araw.  Last night, ayaw nya matulog sa bed nya kase may nightmare daw sya.  Tapos sabi nya sa akin, protect ko daw sya.  Hindi na sya nagwiwi sa bed, pero bothered po ako na for the past two days kase ganun ang nangyari.  Pero kapag tinatanong ko kung tungkol saan yung nightmare nya, di na masabi, ang sagot lang sa akin "I don't know".  Kasabay po nito, nagising din po ako 2 am.

Thank you po.
 


twinkle belle

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #385 on: March 13, 2015, 05:42:06 pm »
Thank you Sir CH for all your tips and advices! :)

We'll be moving back to my parents house next week, widowed na po kasi Nanay ko and mag-isa na lang sa bahay. Nagbackread na po ako about cleansing the place pero may clarification lang po ako -

SALT SCRUB/MOP. Wood kasi po iyong other half ng room and I understand puwede naman na sprinkle with salt na lang. What to do po doon sa salt na nasa floor na? Wawalisin po ba and discard after a while? My baby po kasi kami na past time lumakad. :)

Una naming ipapasok sa house is our blessed bible (bible noong kasal namin). We will have our room blessed naman ng Sunday. Move-in is on Saturday.

Share ko lang din, about sa dream, this happened a long time ago na naaalala ko pa rin siya. I dreamt na nasa isang lugar kami and nagcrack lupa and maraming bad spirits or fallen ones/devil na nagcra-crawl palabas from the crack. Unang naramdaman ko fear as in I wanted to run na. Tapos biglang parang nagka-surge ng eneregy/tapang sa akin tapos sabi ko na I will close the crack. After noon parang may bright blinding light, nagising na ako. Paggising ko, damang-dama ko ang pagiging hero. Hehe.

Recently naman nanaginip ako na si DH (Dear Husband, hehe) may kayakap na babae! Common friend namin si girl and noong nakita ako ni husband parang pinatid niya ako.

Babala lang Sir CH, pasintabi sa kumakain sa next panaginip ko, same night po ito. Rated SPG. hehe

Napanaginipan ko ang OB ko (na super love ko) na ine-exam daw ako. Ang position ko po is parang manganganak. May nakatakip na parang tela na mint green waist down. Tapos parang may camera o apparatus na nakatapat. Damang dama ko po yung slight pain doon sa ginagawa niya. Tapos nagising na po ako. At lahat po pala nito ay nangyari sa mall.

I have the weirdest dreams Sir CH! :)

sachagirl

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #386 on: March 15, 2015, 02:11:10 pm »
Hi Sir CH.

Kumusta na po? The husband herel. Thanks for all the tips and advice that you have given to my wife. Ginagawa po namin yung salt bath and nakakatulong mag-boost ng mood lalo na sa umaga. Also yung pag-pray sa labas ng bahay facing the plants.

I would also like to ask for advice in looking for a new place to stay. Itong house po kasi na tinitirhan namin nung nag-start kami mag viewing is parang ang bigat sa pakiramdam, hindi ko ma-explain kung bakit. But we have no other choice but to grab it since mura lang yung rent and naghahanap pa rin kami pareho nang work. Hope you can give us some tips. Thank you.

More power.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 02:19:05 pm by sachagirl »

sweet_cherry

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #387 on: March 15, 2015, 07:32:00 pm »
sir ch namatay na cactus ko sa cr huhu (note di siya nadidiligan) yugn cactus sa cr na ginagamit ni hubby outside the bedroom (sabay na binili) buhay pa. tomorrow kuha na lang po ako sa labas ng naging "anak" nung cactus ko...

Aquiline

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #388 on: March 15, 2015, 07:51:58 pm »
Hi Sir CH! Noted po re: either getting the same plant or a plant with long thin leaves (as the plant I have has broad leaves). I think our previous neighbor was unknowingly (or knowingly) practicing Feng Shui. On their balcony side kasi, she has both kinds of plants (long and thin/broad leaves tapos exactly the same kind for each) and then ganun din yung set na "pinahiram" nya sa amin. Sayang, sana iniwan na lang nya yung plant na may long and thin leaves para partner dun sa broad-leaf plant. Hehe.

The incident of the smoke alarm suddenly going off did not recur na po. The smoke alarm in the living room has no problems naman, as well as the other items with batteries (clock, etc.) I hope that was just an isolated incident although I have hubby reported it na.

I'm having weird dreams po pala Sir CH and when I shared it kay hubby, he was kinda bothered and told me to seek your opinion about it:

1. The smoke alarm (the same one which went off na wala namang smoke) fell off from the ceiling and continuously blinked red.

2. I was standing in front of the church (where we  attend Sunday masses) with an opened coffin on the ground (didn't see who the person was, didn't even know if the person is a she or a he). The dream ended with me closing the coffin and then tying a plastic string and wooden clothespeg around the coffin.

3. I was being chased by a man and he has a gun (second time which I've dreamt of a gun--the first time was during Day 7 Level 3 cleansing and I ended up vomiting the next day) and when he was about to shoot me, he suddenly fell down and I was able to get the gun from him. I shot him thrice-- the first time the bullet only grazed his right arm; second and third were on the right and left sides of his chest, respectively. When I saw the blood on his left chest, I turn off the safety pin of the gun and ran. The whole time I was calm and collected naman po.

In all these dreams naman po (they happened on different nights), I woke up feeling okay. In fact, it took me a while upon waking up before I recalled these dreams.

I have yet to procure a red cloth which I could put under our bed mattress so for now continue lang po ako with my morning and evening prayers. By the way po, for the grains po pala para sa rice pouch, is it okay to use brown rice as yun po yung ginagamit namin? Although since kailangan i-observe ang color, mukhang dapat white grains po talaga 'no?

Thank you po Sir CH! God bless :)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 05:54:04 am by Aquiline »

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #389 on: March 16, 2015, 11:50:17 am »
Hi, apreel2100.

Do update us how things fare after connecting with your ancestors.  That kasi is going to effect major changes in your lives :)


Hi, princess jaz.

Its more like a defense mechanism ng child mo kaya he was not able to recall what made him uneasy.  This is also why i tend to limit what I share openly.  May mga stuff na never magiging for public consumption. 

When you need to clean yun red cloth maglagay ka kahit 2x7 na red paper next to his bed.  It should help as a temporary measure.  If possible lagyan mo na rin sa may paanan niya and middle of the bed - kahit sa side lang ng bed o flooring.


Hi, twinkle belle.

Sprinkling salt is actually better though remember any residuals of it can cause corrosion to some stuff.  Its why I tend to advise mixing it with water - in controlled amounts syempre - para mas easier to apply and clean after.

Its okay to use a broom to sweep away yun salt you sprinkled.  Inside to outside and in a clockwise movement around the room pa rin ang rule ha.  Applies as well sa sprinkling.

Yun Bible ninyo have it reblessed.  Walang masama in having done that.  And after having it reblessed sa blessing day ay have someone read from it before all in attendance.

On your dream where the ground opened up ay its based on your inner fears.  Same sa husband mo wherein he was caught with someone.  Its something you need to conquer.  Remember wrong information is the main culprit ng mga failures for this year so do not quickly jump the gun ika nga.

Yun pain you had while in the mall sa dream is more like worries about your future.  More of security and stability.  Something we all need to prepare for more so things should be changing radically in the next few years.


Hi, sachagirl.

Correct ka na may something bad o heavy about the place you now have.  I don't sense anything of that sort directly from you - from the first part of your message - but there is that feel sa 2nd part of the message.  The problem here is its not a simple thing to leave and matakasan yun bad luck that has plagued you here.  Yun residual of it alone is already too much for an ordinary person.

I need you to isolate which area yun pinaka-uneasy ang feel mo/ninyo sa place ninyo.  Describe it as best as you could. 


Hi, sweet_cherry.

Do care for the plant rin kasi if you tend to forget it ay wala yun sync hence no use rin.  If you can't maintain the plant opt for other alternatives like salt, rice, etc.


Hi, Aquiline.

Remember mga unseen beings suck energy from us.  They can also do the same to stuff like batteries.  May mga cases wherein kahit wala naman illegal connection to yours ay your electricity bill goes past the roof. 

The smoke alarm na may problem is sa kitchen, yes?  So yun presence ng moisture there may be what is making it possible to remain in place.  I think yun dream mo of that alarm falling and blinking highlights a growing danger.

Yun coffin would be associated with some damned or dark soul. 

Next dream of having the upper hand on some being who wants to hurt you is good.  Same doon sa coffin na you will get out of this naman.

I haven't used brown rice pa for such purpose but we do have those rice grains na nakadikit pa sa stalk o what you call that na on our door.  Its okay naman to use those brown rice as most likely the effect will be the same.  It'll turn black or crumble or such once it goes past its limit in absorbing malas. 

Backtrack ko pa yun previous posts mo as not sure if I recall right yun problems you have sought my advise on.

Wala ka naman nakita na may red o yellow eyes ha?  Nor anything else weird may it be sa dream o wake modes.  I don't feel any major negative energy pa naman from your message but just checking to be sure.

Best approach next to do is yun consecrating yourselves to St. Michael and the Virgin Mary. 

twinkle belle

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #390 on: March 16, 2015, 02:44:13 pm »
Thanks CityHunter.

Noted on the direction of sprinkling ng salt.

Oh my sa meaning ng dreams ko. Feeling superhero pa naman ako. I need to assess nga my feelings.

Aquiline

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #391 on: March 16, 2015, 07:44:28 pm »
Hi Sir CH! Again, many thanks for the reply. I'll try using the brown rice grains po muna.

The alarm po na nagloko is located in our BR. Wala naman po akong nafe-feel anything weird. I feel positive naman po and greatly comforted by my prayers. The feeling of my energy being totally drained a week before was by far the weirdest thing that happened to me but that has already passed po and hasn't recurred naman (thank God!) Wala naman po akong nakitang yellow or red eyes in any of those dreams and I didn't wake up feeling terrified.

The closest thing po which I can relate with having those dreams of coffin and the bad man with a gun was I had them after reading my hubby's book "Dark Sacrament". It is a collection of true-to-life exorcism stories from Ireland. That book has been on the shelf for the longest time but I didn't pay any attention to it until I ran out of books to read over the weekend.

Also, my interest and curiosity were piqued because when I was browsing the appendixes, I came across the full versions of The Prayer of St. Patrick of Lorica and Prayer for St. Michael. I continue reading and most of the stuff that you were telling us here po were also mentioned, i.e. St. Michael and Blessed Mary are important for protection against evil; checking your family tree for clues, knowing the history of the place where your house is built, faith is everything-- kahit tadtarin mo pa ng religious items ang bahay mo kung wala kang faith, wala rin, etc. So I was hooked. Took an afternoon nap and I had the coffin dream. Read some more before going to bed (this time, medyo na-spook na ako sa stories). I even did salt wash (palms and soles) before I went to sleep but I think my prayers weren't strong enough, hence, the bad man with the gun dream.

I continued reading the book but I made sure that last night, I said the prayers to St. Michael and Consecration to Blessed Mary. I also resumed praying for the souls in the purgatory (I was doing this regularly po kaso I missed it out the past week). So far, wala ng weird dreams. I plan to finish reading the book as it is informative and interesting.

sachagirl

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #392 on: March 17, 2015, 11:34:34 am »
Thanks for the response sir CH. I don't understand this po -- "Yun residual of it alone is already too much for an ordinary person."

The place we feel a bit uneasy is the living/dining area. We often stay sa room lang namin kasi parang nadidiliman kami sa sala. Kahit na in broad daylight and there is a natural light in the area parang madilim pa rin. Sa gabi naman yung ilaw is parang yellow na madilim. We seldom use the white one. Hindi ko mafeel na relaxed ako dun. Basta after we eat or watch a particular TV show akyat na agad kami. Even our housemates don't stay at the area very often. Madalas walang tao dun.

Well, I guess, the heavy feeling in this house is partly due to our current relationship with the landlady. Parang there is this conflict but not in the open. May tension between us and the landlady kaya balak din talaga namin lumipat na rin ng titirhan.

Luck is a bit elusive these days. A friend advised us about a potential job a day late kaya may na-hire na. Then yung supposed to be lessee ng unit namin sa Makati is scheduled to meet with our agent for contract signing but, the night before na-admit s hospital so hindi natuloy. And there are other things pa na minor pero nakakaloka lang isipin sa pagiging palabiro ng panahon ngayon.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 04:59:08 pm by sachagirl »

apreel2100

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #393 on: March 17, 2015, 08:28:15 pm »
Hi Sir CH,

Thanks for follow up.

Its like things are slightly flows in good things for us although hindi naman po major, parang nararamdaman ko lang na patungo na rin po doon :) yet still checking for good changes for us.

Although I was really waiting for my ancestors advice and their mistakes :) para maitama na kaso wala pa akong naririnig from them, so I just pray for them, bless them and forgive them for their mistakes. :)

Many thanks po sa tip nyo and I will pray for you and your wife and family for continuous blessings sa inyo.

By the way, paano po ba ang tamang pagcheck ng direction sa bahay, saan po ba dapat ako tatayo using compass, sa labas ng front door, loob ng front door o gitna ng bahay or saan po kaya?

Paano naman kung pa-L ang shape ng bahay?

Many thanks pong muli.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 08:34:03 pm by apreel2100 »

mifmif

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #394 on: March 19, 2015, 05:34:04 pm »
Hi! Need help lang sana about this metal dragon bell that I have. I searched for so long na sa google about this dragon bell pero hindi pa rin ako satisfied sa mga info na nabasa ko. Para saan ba ito? Niregalo sa amin ito noong wedding namin. It is so nice but I do not know kung may symbolic meaning  ito.

Initially sinama ko siya sa altar. Pero I decided na ilipat siya sa living room namin katabi nung mga naka-frame namin na family pics. Ok lang ba na itabi ito sa mga family pictures?

Parang napaka-strong kasi nung itsura nya I feel uncomfortable about it minsan.

Hope someone can advise. Thanks so much! :)

ganito yung itsura niya:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chinas-collection-handmade-exquisite-decoration-rare-lucky-copper-bell-dragon-/251760279328?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a9e14ff20

Thanks!!!


CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #395 on: March 19, 2015, 07:09:18 pm »
Hi, mga sis.

Sorry for the late reply as lousy ang weather and trying to tidy up our place as best as we could.  Wifey is also under the weather kaya medyo slow going.

Anyhow, bukas ay the first day of the 2nd lunar month.  Those of the Dog, Dragon, Rat, Ox and Sheep signs are encouraged to wake up early and do early morning prayer or better yet attend early morning mass.  Kung hindi ninyo magawa bukas for some reason pwede pa sa 21st.  Come the 15th lunar day ay uulitin uli ito.  This is to mitigate the malas coming your way.

Doing good deeds like charity work is also encouraged.  And kahit hindi ka of the said 5 animal signs ay maganda pa rin gumising ng maaga to pray o attend mass.  Dahil maaring your karma is knocking already kaya gumalaw ka na before its too late.  This is one uber weird year so anything can happen!


Hi, twinkle bell.

Usually kasi I err on the side of caution.  May mga certain warnings talaga sa dream mo but triumph can be realized naman.  If I phrased my response na parang assured na agad yun success mo sa trials ay I would be doing wrong not just sa interpretation but also as an adviser - and friend.


Hi, Aquiline.

Interesting naman iyang book na iyan.  Makahanap nga niyan once maligaw kami sa mga bookstores.  Most of what I shared here I learned the hard way.  Yun ibang stuff I got from shared advises or when we can afford some of the expensive references.  Mas better nga lang yun mga shared inputs like here sa GT forum kasi mas mahimay mo though syempre limited lang what can be discussed via sulat lang.

Good to hear na walang red or yellow eyes.  I was scanning your residual energy but syempre I need to be sure.  Mabuti na yun sigurado than siguro kasi in my book :)

Pwede rin kasi may residual energy from the contents of the book kaya you had that dream.  This is why napansin ninyo kapag sad o in a bad way yun tao sinasabihan ko avoid gossip, sad music, etc.  Anything like that can influence o even push to the edge yun tao. 

True ka on that observation na kahit tadtad ka ng stuff ay useless if lacking in faith.  Though I still pack a bit nowadays ay its lesser lang than before.  Dati talaga parang I am going camping.  Takot kasi rin ako ma-stuck sa twilight zone with no way back.

Nowadays mas sinasanay ko sarili ko na wala masyadong mga stuff na dala lalo na when handling the really difficult cases.  Time ko na rin to level up kasi more so if I want to continue helping people without opting to test how far I can dip sa dark side yet get out pa rin.


Hi, sachagirl.

Do forgive me for not elaborating it properly.  Lousy weather kasi makes it hard to focus right :P  Need to really begin my project for a cooler.

Yun residual energy that I "got" from your previous message ay mas matindi yun galing sa lugar ninyo than from you.  Something has influenced o laced your place ng malas to the point na its really a wonder na yun malas ninyo is just what you now have.  As in it can be really worse. 

We can say na marami kayong baon na good chi as well as renewing it but yun nga lang sa lakas na mag-drain ng lugar ay its not enough nga para ma-overcome ninyo iyon.  And if you are asking how an ordinary person can do such - overcome it - ay sabihin na natin na mission impossible iyon.  You will be dealing with forces beyond an ordinary person's capabilities.

FYI.  This is why I tend to limit what I share here kasi baka isipin ng ilan na dahil may new na nalaman sila ay enough na iyon for them to be like the pros.

Hmm.  Actually its good na warm light gamit ninyo kasi if its the white one ay things would be more uneasy sa inyo.

True ka na something is unusual about that living room space ninyo.  That area na where the dining area also is pa naman ang for imbibing blessings hence affected nga luck ninyo.  Yun sa landlady there is also something dark about her pero I can't put a finger on it yet.  Must be the new moon as can barely do what I can usually do :P

Walang coincidence kasi.  Something is there connecting yun mga naudlot na blessings with what is being felt sa place ninyo.  Hindi siya ordinary talaga.  Isipan ko pa ito but update me rin when you could with what else comes to mind and/or sa mga new developments.

If others here who have such gifts too ay do exercise them to help our fellow GT members.  We can always combine our expertise and experience to grow better rin :)


Hi, apreel2100.

Try mo yun mag-diet ka lang ng fruits, veggies and nuts before you meditate.  It helps kasi as mas less na weird chi within you so you are able to connect better.  Water rin lang ang inumin tapos iwas sa mga anything like bisyo o mag-influence ng negative to you.

Some have different approach as to how to get the bearings but for me just stand inside your place looking towards your main door.  Get the bearing of the main door and you can then easily mark na the rest of the place.  Magnetic North ang needed not True North ha :)


Hi, mifmif.

I really don't go for New Age stuff but a bell is used to correct the chi of a place.  Yun lang dapat may proper material, design as well as nice ring when rang.  It can be used when you start and end your prayers.

It should be where you first placed it - the altar. 

apreel2100

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #396 on: March 19, 2015, 08:45:54 pm »
Hi, Sir CH,

Ok po, I will try to diet when I meditate.
Wala naman po akong bisyo and wala ring negative influencer although I watch news ay nililimitahan ko rin kasi puro negative and ibinabalita :)

Will they get the same bearings kaya wherever you stand for the directions, I will check later the results kung same lang.

Tomorrow, we will do early prayers and morning mass din.

Thanks po...

patriciaheart

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #397 on: March 19, 2015, 11:51:52 pm »
Hi sir CH ask ko lang po if good idea na umalis sa trabaho yung husband ko to find a new job kasi a few months na mahina sng performance nila sa sales compared dati but with God's grace laki naman po ng windfall of opportunity saakin kasi laki ng income ko ngayon. But sad yun nga po hinde balanse, kaya source of conflict kami but as hard as I can, i'd understand the situation. Nag tataka lang naman ako kasi bakit pati family member nya nakaka experience ng ganun to the point na unemployed sya for a few months na eh masipag naman yung bata at qualified. Also paano po ba ang magandang gawin or prayer to remove stalkers, harassers etc etc.
me : year of the horse
hubby: year of the dragon
Family member : year of the snake

mifmif

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #398 on: March 20, 2015, 02:37:14 am »
Thank you, CityHunter! Ibabalik ko na sya doon sa altar namin. Better siguro andun siya kesa i-second guess ko kung saan ba siya dapat ilagay.

Backread na lang ako kasi for some reason, gustong-gusto ko maglagay ng indoor plants.

meledeey

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #399 on: March 20, 2015, 04:54:16 am »
Sir CH, I found the prayer against evil spirits (http://catholicprayerstotheworld.blogspot.com/2009/08/prayer-against-every-evil.html), also the site carries other prayers na rin which could be helpful sa daily prayers natin mga sisses. So far, wala pa naman kakaibang happenings sa condo after I told you about my experience during praying. I've noted na rin your reminder po to go to mass today and say an early morning prayer.

God bless everyone!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 04:55:59 am by meledeey »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close