watch now

Author Topic: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)  (Read 89690 times)

hyder0926

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #360 on: March 10, 2015, 08:58:56 am »
Hi CityHunter

I am a monkey born on Oct 5 1980 and my husband is also a monkey born on Oct 12 1980.
I just want to know if there is anything we can do to increase his chance in passing the bar
exams this year. if he gets to be a lawyer next year he can get promoted in his office asap.
and we can probably move out of our inlaws house.

Thanks in advance.


CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #361 on: March 10, 2015, 09:45:35 am »
Hi, meledeey.

Sigh.  I did say naman sa inyo when you decide to begin it ay do your best to end it too.  Its also not correct to quickly assume na what that something strange you felt ay automatically bad. 

Ito rin yun madalas ko sabihin sa inyo.  You simply cannot drive away those things.  If it was that easy I would've been released from this job nor will we need the likes of exorcists.  Its actually very complex and yun mga nasa movies or what are just what they feel is enough to inform the public sa threat.

You may have worsened things by doing that.  I shared a lot of stuff related to the supernatural here (and in past threads) kasi nga ayaw ko pagdaanan ninyo yun what I had to undergo to get to where I am now.  Dahil its very slim ang chance for one to get out of that alive and sane.

Cleansing is indeed in order for you and your place.  As in do it regularly for the next 7 days. 

The reason why I am not advising you to put up an altar in your room kasi hindi pa solid ang faith mo - regardless of what you may think.  Well, at least now you have an idea of what I get myself into when I take up SOS cases.

Hindi mo needed ang altar or any other stuff.  That is what I learned and shared here too.  It really boils down on what you are and have within you.  You can even try to have the whole Vatican moved to where you live but that won't make a difference pa rin.  Alam ko my approach o solutions shared here are slow but yun kasi ang tama at effective.

And sa cleansing na sinasabi ko that goes with going to confession.  Isama mo doon yun wavering of your faith that caused you to pause and shift from Latin to English. 

Then after doing that ay iwas muna sa red meat as much as you could.  No need for the altar, etc.  Just have that Bible next to you and do read from it before you sleep and when you wake up.  Kahit random page na lang.

Mayroon yun prayer for protection against every evil.  That alone should be enough to protect you and others with you (syempre isama mo sila sa prayer o sabay na rin sila magdasal) from such. 

Update me if weird things started to happen after this no matter how seemingly insignificant it may be.


Hi, hyder0926.

I really don't do personal forecasts here as OT na yun and off the freebie category.  However, what I can share ay basic tips.

Monkey ay somehow nasa average for this year.  The first thing to check ay yun study place niya.  If he studies with others ay wala bang haunted stories about the area - yes, hindi ito ang first time I handled such like those studying for the bar exams.

If sa bahay lang naman ay how best can he focus.  Read mo lang yun what akthung shared recently.  Critical na paced yun study and may sked talaga to follow. 

And in feng shui its best to study facing a solid wall - na not sharing sa CR o stairs o stove - and walang opening behind him too may it be a door o window. 

Sa chances niya ay it really is going to be a challenge yun maka-focus siya well sa studies niya.  So you need to support him as best as you could.  Iwas muna sa pag-add pa ng problems lalo na yun hindi naman na within your powers and means to help.  And tama ka if he passes this he can do more but he must also have something to give him an edge na dependent sa reputation niya. 

So if there is something he can do pa to help him increase his chances ay charity towards people who have lost hope may it be in kind o in prayer.

youngblood

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #362 on: March 10, 2015, 12:19:24 pm »
Hello mga sis pa join, nako grabe ewan ko ba ano meron ngayong march pero nag wala nanaman ako to the max, ito na ata ang pinaka worst, pag katapos non nag punta ako simbahan at nag kumpisal. halos everyday nag dadasal ako ng exorcism prayer ni St. Benedict kasi sobra na sa taon ang galit ko sa mga umaapi sakin kahit malayo na sila at clearly binabalikan na sila ng karma.

hyder0926

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #363 on: March 10, 2015, 01:23:13 pm »
Thanks for your prompt reply City Hunter..

hehe was not expecting a personal forecast naman.  =)

Follow up question:
his study table is in our bedroom near the tv. it is facing a solid wall but his back is turned to our bedroom door. wala na kami space since the common living areas are shared with my in laws.
can i put a charm somewhere to make his study area more viable for studying?

Salamat ulit.

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #364 on: March 10, 2015, 06:28:28 pm »
Hi, hyder0926.

Study table in bedroom near TV - bad idea.  Anything that is reflective is bound to make one lose focus may it be by sleep or when awake.  Try to have a potted plant sa may study desk or near it kahit outside sa nearest window close to his study desk.  Something with long thin leaves.  Just put down the curtain kapag rest period na. 

Mas effective ang plants as it would give him energy as well as oxygen to help him maintain awareness to absorb his lessons.  I would also suggest he opts for pencils while he does reviews than pens.  Hindi ko muna sasabihin why.  Just get those na okay not the cheap ones na mabwisit ka lang as mas madalas mag-break yun point.

Each of us may certain things to help us focus.  My kid sister is okay with music while I can't focus kung maingay.  Some go for coffee while me mas prefer ko juice and cookies.  Real beef soup helps too - soup ha not steak.

Place a shot glass or such under his desk na puno ng rice grains - bigas.  That should help rin mitigate what insecurities he may have.

Hindi ako masyado sa crystals and I never promote that stuff here kasi uber mahal.  Mas better pa yun just have him have a regular sked with rest periods as well as good food to help him absorb his lessons. 

FYI.  Very critical yun may structured program for his reviews.  Hindi pwede yun kahit ano na lang o kahit papaano na lang yun review niya.  That is the weakness ng animal sign ninyo kasi.  Counter that and things should progress well :)

Oh, kung maari yun upuan niya wood rin kung mayroon sa inyo. 

myjourney88

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #365 on: March 10, 2015, 06:35:36 pm »
Hi Sir,

Oo nga wala kasi extra space na, yup drain pipes from the roof din, dun nabagsak sa area na ng lutuan ko sa ngayon. Right now naka close na area nung mga nasa paligid ko mga kitchen area nila ng cement, so ako ayoko maki share sa wall na yon so need ko mag tayo bago wall. Right now pang harang ko lang talaga is yero around and bubong ko is white plastic lang. Yon nga po plan na namin ipa fix.

Mahirap din kilos wala naman budget malaki :) for now as is ako sa una plan na kitchen sya and lagay lang washing machine dun. Yon lang wala na sunlight talaga if papalitan ko na roof. wala din pwede maging butas sa walls kasi katabi haus ko na yon. :(

Salamat po




CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #366 on: March 10, 2015, 06:46:39 pm »
Hi, myjourney88.

He he.  I know its a challenge lalo na kapag maliit lang ang budget but its where we should allow our creative juices to really flow.  Marami nang ways to allow sunlight to come inside your house kahit puro high walls na around you.  Wind and water ang feng shui hindi ba so what we need is simply to adapt - using technology!

Mayroon yun tinatawag na light tube aka sun tube.  Its like yun ginawa na nilagyan sa bote ng plastic na tubig tapos stuck sa roof to refract light inside:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcW3dL0mlYo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAPNtEFzrcA

Combine that with something to make it into a true sun tube ay you can light up your kitchen area with natural light!  Just make sure it is incorporated sa design properly.

I really don't like sharing more than the usual fare here kasi nga maraming pirates but I guess sometimes it can't be helped.  Kapag nanalo ako sa lotto - well, kapag pinayagan na without strings attached - ay I will definitely start something like this liter of light na applying rin feng shui principles :)

That was why I was encouraging you to do research lalo na sa small home designs.  May way pa iyan kahit maliit lang yun maging kitchen and laundry area mo.  All it takes is imagination tempered with practicality.  Sigh, kung hindi nga lang tayo sobrang worried about criminals ay it would be mas maraming options.

The very least is use tile red para sa flooring mo.  Plan well yun mga drain pipes ha as well as make sure it won't be a problem sa future.  As in may way to access it so it can be replaced o repaired.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 06:54:43 pm by CityHunter »

hyder0926

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #367 on: March 10, 2015, 07:32:09 pm »
Hi City Hunter,

Will take note of the following:

1. No tv near desk - no where to move this can i just put cloth over the tv set when its not used?
2. place plants with thin leaves near desk
3. use pencils - reason undisclosed
4. beef soup
5. shot glass with rice under study desk to mitigate insecurities
6. have regular schedule with regular rest periods
7. have wooden study chair

Thanks City Hunter will update you kung nagawa ko na eto.

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #368 on: March 10, 2015, 08:41:42 pm »
Hi muli, hyder0926.

Yes :)  Its quite okay to simply have a cover for the TV. 

Yun sa plants ay long thin leaves ha.  Hindi pwede thin leaves lang.

Sa pencils major secret iyon but it will help him focus better.  Just go for plain ones like what we used to use in school.

Huwag na huwag instant yun beef soup.  Use prayers while cooking as well as before and after meals.  As Lent ay you may have to observe some restrictions in this use though yun sacrifices made ay actually open for debate kasi.  And he does need this kaya it can be considered as a special case.

Kung walang shot glass ay kahit yun mga malinis na empty bottles ng sandwich spread will suffice.  Kaunti lang naman na bigas na ilagay mo as over naman kung punuuin mo pa.  Observe well and replace every 3 days at least for the first week.  If things improve you can do it na twice a week na lang.  No less than that kasi study mode siya na highly dependent ang future ninyo on.  Limited yun window kasi for opportunity here so as much as possible do yun best ninyo na ma-absorb niya well what he has reviewed.

Study chair niya indeed best kung wood.  And do let morning light in to that study area.  And do join him in prayer at the start and end of each day para naman cleansed pareho yun spirit ninyo and joined nga rin in this task. 

Lest I forget, make sure he has a glass of water in hand.  Hydration is very important lalo na in studies.  More so ngayon na medyo mainit na naman. 

apreel2100

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #369 on: March 10, 2015, 10:00:03 pm »
Sir CH,

Thanks po for clarifications.

marami kasi akong kapangalan at favorite numbers ko ay taken na rin, so bale inisip ko lang po iyan para wala akong kapareha :)

Regarding po dito just in case lang:

"which is why you need to feed black colored animal"

ano po ito aalagaan namin o kahit na alaga ng iba:

black fish, black bird, black cat, black dog, ok po ba ang mga iyan?

So far ito pa lang ang naiisip kong worries and I will think more later:

1. payment for future education of my children
2. own house
3. business to have

:)

Oo nga po ang daming test ang dumadating kay rooster since june last year so we have to adapt new changes quickly to reduce the effects of this year.

We'll try this wednesday as per your advice po.

Salamat pong muli sa inyo.

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #370 on: March 11, 2015, 08:23:49 am »
Hi, apreel2100.

Yun 100 kasi can be said to be the equivalent of forever na rin kasi.  2 means partnerships though sometimes it can also represent sickness.  Kaya was wondering why you picked it.

Yun sa black colored animal is actually a professional secret but just shared it para may idea kayo na sometimes a bit weird ang possible remedies.  I'm pushing the limits of what I set myself as a limit - na no more than 1 percent lang dapat ko i-share publicly - but will answer your question a bit more.  It can either be yours or not. 

Hmm.  Yun sa worries kasi important to figure out kung may family history connection.  Meditate deeper than the worries you listed. 

The reason as to why I have you folks focus on the past as this is one of the rare times one can finally fix any karmic rooted problems.  And believe me kung may mas mahirap pa sa exorcism ay its this.  Yun itama ang mga mali of the past that we may live well and in peace sa future.


Hi muli, hyder0926.

Yun sa wood chair best if solid yun back but as long as its made of good wood ay it should be okay.  This is to counter yun having his back to the door while studying.  If you want to add another remedy in case the wood chair is not offering enough help for him ay get a plain doormat and draw a wavy pattern on it.  Kung mayroon kayo yun doormat na may circles pwede rin iyon.  Just make sure it gets cleaned regularly (and ibinilad sa araw to dry) and may replacement while its being cleaned.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 08:39:14 am by CityHunter »

Aquiline

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #371 on: March 11, 2015, 02:40:46 pm »
Hi Sir CH! Thank you po uli sa reply :)

Noted po re: alternatives on cleansing our BR. I'll just continue na lang po yung prayers. Out na po kasi yung incense since I have allergic rhinitis. Regarding using sounds naman po, the only instrument that I could think right now na buo yung tunog e yung gong used by monks. Hehe. Unfortunately din po, our BR window is situated on the W/SW area so the sunlight comes in through that window around 2pm na. And I'm not also comfortable opening the curtains on that window kasi it's facing a side street, a parking area and the hospital area currently being demolished so kitang-kita po kami ng mga tao. The only time that I could open the curtains would be during my early morning prayers so I don't need to open the lights (and wake up hubby).

So far po, status quo lang ang everything post-Level 3 cleansing. Though this week I came across 2 job openings so I'll be sending my application within this week. I haven't heard anything pa from my first job application (almost a month ago na) but as long as I didn't receive any rejection letter from them, I'll continue hoping and praying.

Share ko rin po pala (not sure if related, hehe) that during Day 6 and Day 7 of Level 3, my energy levels went really down. Able to do house chores naman but I've been sleepy the whole 2 days, yung tipong I'd take naps every 1 hour or so (kahit I had restful sleep naman the night before) and still feeling antok after.

This happened after sleeping in our day-bed in the living room area with my feet directly in front of the main door (kung saan din nakalagay yung ceramic bowl for L3 cleansing). Nag-justify pa kasi ako na di naman siya tapat nung part ng main door na nag-oopen e (we have a sliding glass door). I'm not sure if it was just my imagination but I did sense that the "air" around my feet was "evaporating" away from me (I didn't feel neither cold nor warm air on that area naman) but I don't know, I was too tired to get up and transfer sa BR namin.

The next night, I slept on the same bed and position and I have this bad dream. I was lying down supine with my stomach exposed and a person was on my left side, sliding a gun on my stomach area. The dream was so vivid since I remembered how cold the steel was on my bare stomach. And then before he/she could pull the trigger (nakatutok talaga sa solar plexus ko yung gun), I realized it was just a dream and I knew I'm already in control of that dream.  I-rerewind ko pa sana yung dream sequence with the plan of kicking him/her superhero style kaso I was so sleepy na talaga. I didn't have any dreams na for the rest of the night.

The next day, I still felt lousy. I even have to skip my cardio exercise. I knew it wasn't just mere physical exhaustion kasi kung sore muscles lang naman, the solution is much easier: combat exhaustion with exhaustion. The thing is somehow I know I'm drained from the core. Too bad, walang scheduled yoga class sa gym that day. After dinner, I had a sudden wave of nausea and then a vomiting episode after (no abdominal pain naman). I didn't think it's from the food I ate since okay naman tyan ni hubby and we had the same meals for the day.

I was too tired when I went to bed that night but I had enough sense na sa BR na matulog. Took a yoga class the next morning (cloudy until 10am nung day na yun kaya I wasn't able to water my plant :() After the class, I wasn't feeling completely okay pa din. When I got home, I took a shower and then offered a personal prayer to God and like a cue from Him, I felt the urge to meditate. It was just 10 minutes but I think I did it right kasi after that, I've really felt 100% better na. :)

P.S. And yes! Showbiz gossips really do drain one's energy. I'll be staying away from showbiz forums na talaga.

sachagirl

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #372 on: March 11, 2015, 02:57:26 pm »
 The bigger the bang yun type niya to blow up ay the more ang chance na maging wife beater siya.  That is a scientific fact.  You can ask any policeman worthy of his title or a psychologist on this.


Agree ako dito. I know someone who enjoys very loud fireworks that goes on end. Tapos madali siya makapanakit ng asawa niya.

Hi Sir CH. I would just like to share with you some changes I noticed after doing some of your suggestions. Our room have two big mirrors and it is right beside the bathroom. What I did was cover the mirrors, put salt solution between our bed and the bathroom and changed our position of our head (when sleeping) from South to North. One thing instant - ang sarap ng tulog namin at wala ng nightmare si hubby. The room feels more relaxed now. Maybe because no more lights bouncing back from the mirror.

I also started saying the rosary every night, reading the bible, praying every morning and attending to my plant (basil plant siya, ok lang kaya yun?). I noticed (and even hubby) na I feel more energised and less easily irritated. I am able to handle my boss' non-welcoming attitude. Minsan pinatatawa ko na lang siya pero ang hirap lalo na kapag gusto kong patulan. I have yet to learn how to respond to her in a way I can say what I feel without creating a conflict. For now, quiet muna ako. Haha.

Sa ngayon ang charity work na ginagawa namin ni hubby is to give our time to others in need. or give food. We are still looking at ways to do more talaga with or without good karma going back to us.

Right now, nothing much has changed. Lalo na mahina ang labour market dito. We are doing what we can at what we have right now but still working on having a job that pays decently if not favourably.

Hubby's morale is really low and he's saying it is close to depression na raw. I am not taking it lightly so I listen to him and try to have him share his feelings as openly as he can. How can I help him to build his confidence and insecurities? Will the grain of rice in a glass help, too? Is the red cloth for nightmares only?

Btw, our feet po pala is directly facing the bathroom and there's no other way to change the position of the bed. Ok lang po ba yun?

Salamat Sir CH for your generosity and your tireless effort to teach us.

princess jaz

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #373 on: March 11, 2015, 03:55:55 pm »
Sir CH,

Share ko lang po regarding plants.
Yung plants ko na nakalinya sa balcony, generally, maayos naman po sa ngayon. 
Kagaya ng ibang mga sis natin dito, I felt energized pag nagdidilig at inaayos ko yung mga plants.  Actually po, kahit container gardening lang yung pwede kong gawin, nakakakuha na po ako ng gulay for everyday use, organic pa.  Thank you po for inspiring me na gawin yun.

Nashare ko po sa inyo dati na meron spot sa balcony na pag doon nilalagay yung plant, nalalanta.  I did salt scrub po. After that po, naging maayos na yung mga leave ng plants.  Until late last week, nagsimula naman po magkaroon ng white spots sa mga dahon. I'm not sure po kung dahil sa yun pests since hindi po ako gumagamit ng insecticides/pesticides or kailangan ko na ulet gawin yung salt scrub.

Yung plant ko naman po near the main door (south west area) yung ilang mga dahon nya nagsimulang magpalit ng kulay, nagiging yellow. Observe ko po yung situation ng plant at situation sa bahay. 
Share ko po dito kung anong mangyari sa susunod na mga araw.

May question po pala ako regarding sa office desk.
If naka-position po yung desk directly sa likod ng malaking poste (when seated, directly facing the column), ano po possible maging effect?

Salamat po.
Dami ko pong bagong natutunan sa thread na ito.  :)

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #374 on: March 11, 2015, 06:44:18 pm »
Hi, fejazir.

Interesting as I also have a friend who suffered what you had but per last update to me was the twins were also lost.  No idea if this is common sa twins.

Its going to sound weird ito to some but true na yun mga supernatural ones do influence us.  Yun origins, saan sila ba kung hindi hunting, etc. mga bagay na hindi ko masasagot agad.  What I can do tell ay yun mga mali sa feng shui for the living can serve as portals for them.  Now you know bakit hindi ako subscriber sa New Age approach.

Plants set in combo helps.  This means hindi lang yun may pang defense ka kundi pang active defense rin.  An example would be may cactus ka sa strategic areas of your place na kung saan feel mo vulnerable ka like outside your bedroom, near the main door, etc. but also tabihan mo ng the likes of sampaguita.  Such is the combo I often prescribe sa mga super serious cases ko may it be or not influenced ng supernatural.

The salt o rich pouch helps rin but best na may regular cleansing sa place.  For those like you na pregnant ay it may be more practical yun salt bath.  Alam ko kasi may oils and massage techniques na bawal.  Kung hindi pwede ang salt bath then kahit by punas na lang.  Yun red paper stuck sa doors and windows yun also helps.  I told folks huwag yun magsaboy lang ng asin lalo na sa bubong - due to aswang, etc. - dahil it'll corrode your yero.  Hindi ko pa lang proven how good silver may help for such but if its religious items ay its the holy book pa rin ang best - na dapat properly blessed.

Yun magkatapat ang openings may it be door to door or door to window, etc. kahit partly lang ay still bad.  The remedy is actually already shared here.  Plants sa CR, warm lights, zigzag patterns sa doormat, rice/salt pouch, etc.  Since Day 1 lahat what I shared are actually tuned to help all of you against the supernatural - preternatural to be correct.

Yun transition to a new company is no major issue and is actually a blessing but the price would be ay it would affect your kids and/or your pregnancy.  Sa ngayon I would suggest you focus all your extra energies towards your health as well as that of your babies - yun mayroon and to-be.  Kaya quite tama ka to be this extra worried for your pregnancy.  Consecrate yourself and your babies to the Virgin Mary and St. Michael - if Catholic.


Hi, Aquiline.

Hmm.  Distressing yun mga experiences mo as it points to possible near future danger.  May plant ka ba na may tinik like cactus sa malapit sa main door mo or at least along the path from the gate to your main door? 

The only other explanation na hindi ko pa rin ma-confirm kasi wala akong makuha na weird residual energy from your message is that something unnaturally strong is loitering sa area ninyo more so you mentioned a hospital area is being demolished nearby.  Such places kasi harbor strong negative energies and if wrongly done yun process can release those and cause havoc to those around it. 


Hi, sachagirl.

Nice to hear may positive changes felt with the remedies you've implemented :)  Yes, lights sa mirrors can be a factor that cause problems - though it can be different if its natural light naman which was why I am promoting the study and application of sun tubes.  Combined kasi - mirror and artificial light - can invite the presence of unseen ones.  Remember yun mga challenges then and even now of lighting a candle and chanting before a mirror?

Sa opportunities ay you need to first cleanse yourselves a bit more para to maximize things when they pop up.  You can actually start channeling towards Him and His workers dahil kapag better sleep na ang realized ninyo ay it means you can also tune in to Him better :)

Rice grains and salt bath is only to help reduce yun negative niya but it will require something else to boost his confidence.  Wala kasing masabi mo na generic approach for such.  The best I can think of right now ay massage sa soles with outward throwing motion na either using oil or simply dry lang - pero gumamit ka ng panyo ha as bawal sa ganitong level ang direct skin contact for such an exercise. 

Hmm.  Isa pa rin iyan na cause of bad things - feet towards the bathroom lalo na kung tapat sa opening.  Can you get hold ng Japanese paper na red?  If so cut them up ng by 2x7 inch and draw a large black dot sa middle.  Place one sa may paanan ng bed ninyo and each sa may side - just to be sure as I adhere to the sigurado than siguro approach.  May something for sure sapping the energies sa area ninyo but I can't get a good read yet when all I had naman are some Graham crackers, water and a candy.  Mag tune in ako uli on this so post an update kahit short lang.  And if pwede ay do have your hubby type something too so I can get a feel of his chi mismo.


Hi, princess jaz.

Yup!  Uber nice na you get a positive feel from your plants.  Isa rin iyan sa mga balak namin na projects though malamang inside na lang rin as yun sa labas madalas matira ng mga bata o yun mga trip pitasin na agad yun mga tumutubo.  Or worse kasi some tend to pee on the plants kapag sobrang lasing o simple tamad :P 

Hmm.  Not good iyan kasi it means whatever it was that is using that spot where nagiging weak yun plant for sure ay want to penetrate your defenses again.  That is actually one of the uses ng plants as we get to narrow down where the threat comes in.

One approach we can do is lagyan mo ng red na ribbon yun plant but it must measure exactly 15 inches.  Update me if that is too short to wrap around the pot and tie it into a knot.  Bright red na ribbon ha kahit used basta huwag lang galing sa patay.

Tsk tsk.  Bad rin yun seated behind a column.  Iyan yun headaches ko when I audit offices - yes, I do that naman :)  It gets worse if a beam runs close or over you.  Plants usually is what I advise but as that may not be possible gumawa ka na ng 2 15-inch na haba na red ribbon as tie one of those sa upuan mo at work. 

Keep me updated lalo na doon sa plant.  We need to do what we could kasi things should dapat ease a bit sa parating na 2nd lunar month.  Per report may eclipse daw on the first lunar day of the 2nd lunar month so extra effort tayo in preparing our defenses ha.

sachagirl

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #375 on: March 11, 2015, 08:12:23 pm »
wow! sir CH! may biscuits dito pero hindi graham crackers pero siguro brown na siya ngayon kasi super tagal na. and yes may water din and holy water yun. yung candy.. hmmm... mahilig si hubby dun baka nasiksik lang kung saan hanapin ko nga. hehe..

I will try to have him type here sir CH pero may pagka stubborn kasi si hubby.

Thanks a lot for your help!

God bless.

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #376 on: March 11, 2015, 11:10:54 pm »
Hi, sachagirl :)

He he.  Am actually wondering why I am not getting a proper read kasi what I had should not conflict with how I feel sa mga residual energies.  Anyhow, update me as soon as you could on this as its best we work on arresting any serious developments on depression.

May not be able to answer agad bukas or Friday but will do so once time permits. 

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #377 on: March 12, 2015, 05:01:15 am »
Sir CH march 20 ba yung first day nung second lunar month?

Also naguluhan po ako sa kung saan yung north ng apartment building ko.

Eto po yung pic nya:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/109838845@N06/16580739627/

yung north dyan is yung north when i used my compass.. yan ba yung north nya or north is yung sa street kasi dun nakaharap yung apartment ko?

thanks po..
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 05:04:18 am by honeybunny »

Aquiline

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #378 on: March 12, 2015, 05:38:23 am »
Hi Sir CH! The apartment complex has no gate but we have only one plant (with broad leaves) at the top of the stairs (nasa 2nd floor po yung unit namin). Eto po yung plant na iniwan nung previous tenants. Yung plant naman po, may nalalantang leaves but overall, okay naman siya. Do we need to acquire a cactus plant po for the main door? Thank you po.

This morning, we woke up with the smoke alarm in our BR sounding off--twice! Wala naman po akong na-feel na anything weird with it but I've asked hubby to email the property manager and have this one checked out (although kakacheck lang ng alarms early this year and pinalitan na battery) just to make sure it's working.

I've also asked hubby if he had weird dreams (wala naman daw, latest nyang napanaginipan ay may bagong world na sa Plants vs. Zombies 2, hahaha!) or if he feels lacking in energy. Normal lang naman daw. Mostly, he's at work po kasi so ako lang talaga naiiwan sa house.


fejazir

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #379 on: March 12, 2015, 07:44:14 am »
Thanks po sir CH!
This helps a lot.
I will try to find sampaguita plant medyo madalang na makakita ng ganun dito sa lugar namin but cactus meron naman.
Thanks po sa uulitin! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close