watch now

Author Topic: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)  (Read 89871 times)

Aquiline

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #300 on: February 17, 2015, 11:22:10 am »
A blessed Tuesday everyone! Sir CH, thank you very much po for the link to the guide. I'm still digesting the information but I hope you indulge me with my initial questions:

1. Our TV is located po in the western part of our apartment (which is occupied po by the Wu Wang and Saam Saat). Is there another way to "counter" this location without moving the TV away from this area? The "digital antenna" outlet connection po kasi is in that wall. The most feasible part of the house where we can move it is in the SW area (para abot pa din yung connection). I'm thinking that the Fire Star would magnify the bad chi from the TV? What would be the best remedy po kaya?

2. Our door po is a wide sliding glass door with a screen metal on one half lang of the door. Would it be a problem po ba that the other half of our main door is located in the west? The part of the door where we go in and out is located na in the NW area.

3. How do I interpret the over-all luck score diagram po?  In my case, I'm a Water Dog po and I'm wondering what do the highlighted "2 NE" and "3 South" mean?

The following questions are about Level 3 cleansing na po. Wala naman pong problem if I start tomorrow? I do have a white bowl but it says sa label "new bone china". From my understanding, ceramic is the general term and under this are the categories of china, porcelain, etc. Ok lang po ba gamitin ito or am I better off to use the mayonnaise jar? Do I clean the bowl everyday (with salt dissolved in water and dried under the sun as I've done on Day 1) or at the end of Day 7 na lang po uli and just simply replace the contents?

Thank you very much po uli! I-kinagat ko na po kayo sa smoked salmon pasta lunch ko :)

Zea88

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #301 on: February 17, 2015, 12:09:42 pm »
Thank you so much Sir Ch for sharing the report.  More Blessings to you  :)

Aquiline

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #302 on: February 17, 2015, 02:29:09 pm »
Hmm... Sir CH, based on what I've read in another website, the first priority is to disarm the negative stars then second step would be to enhance the auspicious ones. Defense first before offense. Hehe. But di rin pala pwede ilipat sa SW area ang TV kasi andun si Grand Duke of Jupiter. Bawal maingay! Buti na lang I looked out of our window and realized that the sun is setting on that direction, yun yung west, ergo, mali yung pagkuha ko ng directions in the first place. Hahaha! Tama po ba yung ginawa ko na I stood at the center of our apartment unit and use a compass to determine the directions inside our home? Thank you po uli! :)

P.S. I think medyo naintindihan ko na po yung highlighted numbers sa grid. The numbers correspond to the "stars" pala so in my case, #2 or Illness star is located on the NE and the #3 or Quarrel star is on the south? Though I still can't figure out the implications of this, hence, I don't know how to apply it... :(
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 04:26:57 pm by Aquiline »

constant_thing

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #303 on: February 17, 2015, 06:47:28 pm »
mga sis, pa help naman. how to use yung compass? nagdownload ako ng the best compass sa cellphone ko.

paano ko ba ma determine yung location? halimbawa main door.. san ako tatayo?

thanks so much

princess jaz

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #304 on: February 18, 2015, 06:42:17 pm »
^Sis, if I remembered it right, dapat real compass, coz we're not sure if we will get the same reading kung yung downloaded compass ang gamitin.

Sir CH, maraming salamat po sa sagot sa mga tanong ko regarding lion dance.

Sir, according to handout hindi maganda ang west sa taon na ito. Ano pong pwedeng remedy kung halimbawa po yung part ng dining table eh pumatak sa west tapos yung ibang part eh nasa southwest?  In case po gusto ko po lagyan ng ready made na divider yung west side, maconsider po ba iyon na renovation?

Salamat po.
Happy  Chinese New Year!
May all of us be able to learn, adapt and do effort this 2015.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 09:23:23 am by princess jaz »

Aquiline

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #305 on: February 19, 2015, 04:21:02 am »
Happy Chinese New Year! Praying for everyone's happiness, prosperity and good health! :)

^^I've also used the built-in compass app in my smartphone. I've also remembered kasi na you can also know the directions by "eye-balling" lang. Wake up early in the morning, face the direction where the sun rises and that's the East, turn 90 degrees to your left and that's North. From what I've read, as much as possible you need the floor plan of your place and find the center to accurately check for directions inside your home. You can also make the floor plan by yourself but you need to scale it as much as possible. What I did was I stood in the center of our apartment unit and used the compass app. Not sure though if this method is correct :(

^Ako din, our living room partly occupies the West and SW areas. Buti na lang the TV is in the NW. Our BR nasa south naman :( Buti okay din placement ng main door and dining. Sana may available remedies.

Saka po Sir CH, may sliding glass window po kasi sa west part. We have a maroon red curtain sa window. Is it okay to open the curtains during the day so natural light can stream in? I plan to close the window at all times na lang. Thank you po! :By the way, I haven't done Level 3 cleansing sa main door namin. May storm po kasi tomorrow dito sa area namin so I don't have the sunlight to dry the ceramic bowl...

princess jaz

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #306 on: February 19, 2015, 09:42:04 am »
Sis Aquiline, ganun din ginawa ko.  Tumayo ako sa center ng house.  Ang ginawa ko para malaman ko center ng house, nagdrawing ako ng floor plan ng unit namin, (buti rectangular yung size ng unit namin, madali makuha center), tapos nag-draw ako ng diagonal line from corner to corner, tapos yung intersection yun ang center ng house. 

wifeynikawin

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #307 on: February 20, 2015, 04:50:06 pm »
Hi Sir CH! Now lang ulet ako nakapagpost after siguro 2 years. Kumusta na po? Nagwork po pala yung mga advice ninyo sa akin dati like putting a red Japanese paper with black zigzag line sa base ng stairs pati sa taas na din. Pati yung red na tela under the bed above the frame. Meron na din akong cactus sa loob ng CR( yung CR namin ay nasa ilalim ng hagdan) kaso lagi silang namamatay eh :(

Ask ko lang din po ano pong magandang new paint color sa house namen na lucky for us mag-asawa? at okay lang bang warm yellow light sa lamp/fan namin sa sala? Pwede din bang ipasok ang fortune plant sa loob ng house? Pregnant pala ako now 6 weeks. I was born 12/20/1984 at ang hubby ko naman ay 01/04/1972. Salamat po!
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 04:52:04 pm by wifeynikawin »

augots

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #308 on: February 22, 2015, 03:09:54 pm »
hi, CH! A little guide naman on how to read the tables in the forecast, if pwede.
thanks in advance.

itt

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #309 on: February 22, 2015, 11:30:03 pm »
Sir CH salamat po sa guide :)
oongapala Happy Chinese New Year pala sa inyong lahat :D

wifeynikawin

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #310 on: February 23, 2015, 12:53:57 pm »
Mga Sis, paano makukuha yung guide? TIA  :)

augots

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #311 on: February 23, 2015, 07:21:05 pm »
^Nasa previous page lang, sis.

meledeey

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #312 on: February 24, 2015, 04:47:22 am »
Sir CH, (belated) happy CNY! Been lurking here for the past month and ang dami ko pong natutunan. Na-follow na po kita sa FB and buti natuloy po yun trip nyo sa GenSan. Thank you po for sharing the Feng Shui guide for 2015. I learned that my hubby and I are both Wood element, and he's a Rat sign while I'm an Ox sign. According to your handouts po, both our signs are not really lucky this year kaya we need to pray more often and do more charity work.

Pero Sir CH, my hubby and I wish to conceive a baby this year. Currently, night shift ang schedule ko kaya madalas mas konting time kami together. We went to see a doctor na rin for guidance. Naalala ko po sinabi sa akin ng family friend, in case I get preggo this year, the baby could be Sheep or Monkey born. If magiging Monkey born ang baby, mas malaki ang chance na magkakasundo kami ng baby namin. Is that true po?  I was born on March 1985 and hubby naman on Jan 1984.

Di ko po maintindihan yun number chart sa right side (yung meron naka highlight in yellow na numbers with direction). How do I interpret this po? Medyo confused po ako kasi meron din Flying Star diagram sa bottom part ng handout. Meron din kasing naka highlight na red indicating sick or debt. I have an idea na po pero I wish to hear it from you para ma-enlighten po ako and my fellow GT sisses here.  :)

Thank you po!

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #313 on: February 26, 2015, 12:59:10 pm »
Hi, mga sis.

Sorry for not being able to post here much the past few weeks as was busy.  Learning adventure rin itong recent trip namin for events down South :)  I'm still thinking kung I revise the powerpoint for the 2015 forecast or simply make it a series of plates I would post sa FB wall ko.

OT: Sa mga asking for skeds ay I still need to fix my sked as maraming postponed that I have to make room for and wifey has yet to recover a bit more after eating something disagreeable.


Hi, meledeey.

Yup.  Ox, Rat, Dragon, Dog and Sheep and in a way pati na ang Rooster (due to the presence of the 5 Yellow Star) need to be careful this year.  Hindi sa malas naman kundi mas mahina ang levels of luck to draw upon.  Prayers, fasting, cleansing and charity work will go a long way in mitigating disasters coming our way.

Its possible but I would say mas important ang parenting skills.  Rat types are actually more ma-PR as compared to Ox types.  Then you also have to factor yun karma rin ninyo to tell which one can help that child sa future more.

He he.  I'll explain those charts in detail sa near future.  Those kasi are really for my events and without me ay useless yun.  Sinadya ko talaga that way para mga pirates won't make good use of it.  Iniisip ko nga lang pa kung in a revised powerpoint o series of plates na i-post ko nga na lang sa FB wall ko.  Need to clean up my photo archive nga muna as its a mess.


Hi, wifeynikawin.

Is the following what you are looking for?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6wa6VdoS7tUOVRDcW8zZG5tZUU/view?usp=sharing

I'm going to come out with a revised edition soon though either in powerpoint or in slide format na i-post ko sa FB wall ko.  Will post updates on that when its available na.

Congrats on your baby to be :)  As for colors to use ay its still Earth colors.  Hindi naman kasi uubra yun lucky color kasi too strong sila for some.  If its for your home it should be something relaxing kaya nga dapat earth tone na colors.  Nothing so garish like neon yellow, etc.


Hi, Aquiline.

Yes, pwedeng pwede na early in the day allow sunlight to come in.  Sa hapon syempre ibaba mo na yun curtains not unless required that way yun temp sa place is not so ewan when sunset comes.  More so mag-summer na and may mga looming brownouts na naman tayo. 


Hi, constant thing.

Mas practical to buy a simple na magnetic compass than those apps.  Mura lang ang mga iyon not unless you want yun mga for trekking pa but some of those kahit mga nicey models go for less than 500 pesos naman.


Hi, quennna.

Be thankful na may mga unseen helpers ka who keep watching over you kasi those dreams you had were about possible losses.  Na your guides assisted by warning you to be careful sa mga steps you are to take too sa near future.  May mga ilang close calls ka na rin kasi wherein things could've been worse.

meledeey

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #314 on: February 26, 2015, 11:30:47 pm »
Thanks sa advice Sir CH! Aabangan ko po yun revisions nyo, and if any case sa FB po kayo magpo-post please let us know kasi di na ako masyado nag-FB lately. Last Tuesday pala I had a bad dream for the first time sa condo namin. Diba nagpa-bless po kami last month and nakatulog na rin kami dun ni hubby more than a wek na. I was sleeping po during daytime (since night shift work ko) and I'm aware na hindi ko nilagay yun door chain kasi baka umuwi si hubby then di sya makapasok agad because of the chain.

So here goes my bad dream... nagising raw ako then I found 2 persons inside our unit. Yun guy in his twenties nasa kitchen namin, then yun girl in her forties naman nasa laundry namin. I was asking them what are they doing inside our unit, then sagot ng guy naglilinis daw sila. I noticed daw na naka pang housekeeping uniform sila (like sa hotels or company bldgs). Deep inside medyo kinakabahan ako and I was thinking for an action plan in case bad people sila. I asked them another question, Paano kayo nakapasok dito? Then di makasagot si guy, pero yun girl daw sumagot, sabi nya housekeeping daw and may susi sila. Sabi ko sa sarili ko, paano sila magkakaroon ng copy nun keys namin? So pumunta ako sa front door, opened it and sumilip sa hallway to sak for help sakaling may ibang tao. Pero yun guy tinulak daw ako palabas then he locked our door daw. Medyo nafreeze ako sa spot ko kasi I couldnt believe na nalock out ako. Kaya bumaba raw ako to seek help sa roaming guards, pero pagbaba ko marami raw students na nakauniform (yun scene na parang dismissed na from school hours). Nung nakakita raw ako ng guard, I told him what happened sa unit namin (which is on 3rd floor) kaso di sila nagrespond agad as what I expected. Instead pumunta raw yun guard sa gate and nagreport sya dun sa guard on duty. Hindi raw ako pinaniwalaan nun guard. I think sa sobrang sama ng loob ko napagising na ako. Ang sama sa pakiramdam kasi it felt real eh. Na-picture ko yun buong place namin and naging scared ako for a while kaya I said a short prayer afterwards. Our community is quiet talaga kasi yun mga katabi namin exclusive subd, home ng diocese, food manufaturing, then may ongoing construction pa rin yun developer sa harap ng bldg namin.

Do I need to cleanse the place and myself po? If yes, ok lang po ba magsalt cleanse ako then afterwards gamitan ko ng usual cleanser namin yun place?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 11:35:13 pm by meledeey »

Aquiline

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #315 on: February 27, 2015, 11:41:20 am »
Thank you very much po Sir CH! Buti naman po okay lang na i-open ang curtains. I also really like how sunlight stream on our kitchen/living room  when these curtains are open.

Up ko lang po yung question ko with regards to Level 3 cleansing. I haven't done it po kahit sumikat na ang araw kasi I wanted to be sure of every step. By the way, naresearch ko na po pala yung new bone china dilemma ko. Hehe. It's classified as a ceramic so I can use this bowl. My question po is do I need to clean the bowl everyday (salt wash and dry under the sun) before replacing the contents or I'll just simply replace the contents and only clean the bowl after Day 7 and before storing it?

Thank you po uli! :)

Mum_A

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #316 on: February 27, 2015, 03:31:40 pm »
Hi, Sir CH!


Sir,  the last time I consulted you was for the layout of our new home (3-br condo unit in San Juan).  And we've taken all your suggestions in coming up with the plan. Last June 2014, the unit was turned-over to us. However, we have yet to retrofit & finish the unit for us to move into. My husband expected the funds to finance the retrofitting & completion  December last year. Due to some unforeseen circumstances, however,  the deal (from which the fund will come) did not materialize. He is now contemplating on selling the unit (including 2 carpark slots) because he thinks it is not meant for us. We've already started paying for the amortization of the bank loan (70% of TCP) on the said property since Sept. 2014.

My sister-in-law suggested to put a statue of St.Joseph in any part of the unit & say prayers of intercession to him. In my research tho', putting/burying St. Joseph on the property will help in selling it.  Personally, I don't want to sell it. I would like to believe it is auspicious for us & the location is very strategic to my kids' schools.

May I know your thoughts on this? And if you can, do you suggest to keep it or just sell the said property?

Thank you & God bless!


sweetsweet

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #317 on: February 27, 2015, 07:01:20 pm »
Sir CH, thank you for the handout po. Lagyan nyo rin po kaya ng watermark ang slides nyo, just a suggestion po.

Sir I started work 2 weeks ago in a BPO company (hr department). Our office is beside the men's room and magkatapat pa ang door ng cr and sa dept nAmin. Very active po ang spirits in the workplace. If i do the cleansing and prayers daily, lalapitan po ba ako ng mga Ito? I don't want to be distracted with my work pag naunahan ng takot hehe. I'm still in training period and yung door ng training room po namin is tapat ng door ng ladies room. Lagi po Kami nakkarinig ng mga katok sa pinto but we choose to ignore it. I do the salt wash everyday po.

My co trainee can sense the spirits and Marami nga daw po. Is there a way to block these to avoid interfering with work? Thank you po!

stormy_princess

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #318 on: February 27, 2015, 07:48:43 pm »
Hi Sir CH, hello po..Meron po sana ako i-co-consult sa inyo kasi my friend kasi gave me sheep figurine nong last chinese new year. Just want to consult po sana kung saan sya pwede magandang ilagay na mag-a-attract ng positive vibes at swerte? :)
Thanks so much Sir CH :)

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #319 on: February 27, 2015, 08:40:03 pm »
Peeps, in case you've missed my earlier posts here is one of the most important (feng shui) advise for this year.

If you are of the Sheep, Ox, Rat, Dog, Dragon and even of the Rooster animal zodiac sign you are strongly encouraged to do early morning prayers or better yet attend dawn mass every 1st and 15th day of each lunar month for this lunar year. You can also opt to do it instead every 2nd and 16th day of each lunar month if that is more preferable to you. You are also strongly encouraged too to do charity work. Donating blood is considered charity work.

The following are the breakdown for each lunar month and when the 15th day is for each:

Lunar Months for the Wood Sheep Year

1st Lunar Month (5 Yellow, Yang Earth Tiger)
19 February 2015 – 19 March 2015
• 15th lunar day: 5 March 2015

2nd Lunar Month (4 Green, Yin Earth Rabbit)
20 March 2015 – 18 April 2015
• 15th lunar day: 3 April 2015

3rd Lunar Month (3 Jade, Yang Metal Dragon)
19 April 2015 – 17 May 2015
• 15th lunar day: 5 May 2015

4th Lunar Month (2 Black, Yin Metal Snake)
18 May 2015 – 15 June 2015
• 15th lunar day: 1 June 2015

5th Lunar Month (1 White, Yang Water Horse)
16 June 2015 – 15 July 2015
• 15th lunar day: 30 June 2015

6th Lunar Month (9 Purple, Yin Water Sheep)
16 July 2015 – 13 August 2015
• 15th lunar day: 30 July 2015

7th Lunar Month (8 White, Yang Wood Monkey) – GHOST MONTH!
14 August 2015 – 12 September 2015
• 15th lunar day: 28 August 2015

8th Lunar Month (7 Red, Yin Wood Rooster)
13 September 2015 – 12 October 2015
• 15th lunar day: 27 September 2015

9th Lunar Month (6 White, Yang Fire Dog)
13 October 2015 – 11 November 2015
• 15th lunar day: 27 October 2015

10th Lunar Month (5 Yellow, Yin Fire Pig)
12 November 2015 – 10 December 2015
• 15th lunar day: 26 November 2015

11th Lunar Month (4 Green, Yang Earth Rat)
11 December 2015 – 9 January 2016
• 15th lunar day: 25 December 2015

12th Lunar Month (3 Jade, Yin Earth Ox)
10 January 2016 – 7 February 2016
• 15th lunar day: 24 January 2016

Feel free to share these.

Magsagot ako sa mga questions addressed to me as soon as I could.  Uber lousy ang humidity na sa room namin :P
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 08:41:51 pm by CityHunter »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close