watch now

Author Topic: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)  (Read 89795 times)

sophelle

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #280 on: February 06, 2015, 03:22:06 pm »
Good day!sir CH ask Lang po.ok po ba magsimula magpaconstruct ng bahay this feb or mar.kasi nagpalayout napo namin yung Plano ng bahay namin.thanks po.God bless!

rlin_0811

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #281 on: February 06, 2015, 11:54:53 pm »
Sir CH, ano po ang fb account nyo?

princess jaz

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #282 on: February 07, 2015, 10:58:05 am »
Sir CH,

Ano po ba significance ng lion dance?

Kanina umaga po around 9 am, may lion dance po dito sa community namin. Courtesy of developer. They started sa main gate, then umikot sa buong area. Green and pink po yung color nung lion na nagsayaw? Ano po ibig sbihin nun? Pinapanuod po namin mag-anak sa balcony. May naglead po sa kanila, parang Indian po yung feature nya. Tapos po may certain areas sila na tinitigilan. Bakit po kaya? Does it mean may something dun? They ended po sa main gate, around 2 minutes walk po from the units. Dun po, matagal sila nagsayaw.

Then after watching, medyo sumakit ulo ko.

Thank you po.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 11:01:07 am by princess jaz »

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #283 on: February 07, 2015, 06:00:43 pm »
Hi, patriciaheart. 

You did right by not going into a confrontational mode when that call came through wherein your husband was blaming you for a scratch sa car.  Some can be quite so with their toys but no matter how much you try to be careful with things ay magkaka-damage pa rin iyan.  The only way it won't get such is to place it in some sealed place where it won't be used at all.

The St. Benedict's medallion is indeed a protection against unexpected harm and death.


Hi, design21.

Sigh.  I sure wish we have a better and more affordable health care system.  As it is ay beyond normal people ang okay na health care.  Its as if we are working all our lives just so that come the time na magkasakit tayo it either goes sa hospitals, doctors or the drug companies.  I have no idea how we can effect any changes on this soon more so a lot who occupy positions of power are easily swayed by temptation. 

A place that has much malas in it ay dapat maingat kayo in.  It takes much toll even for an expert to fix that kaya imagine how it can be much more of a challenge sa ordinary person.  The thing one can do is to combine all the various remedies I shared here.  All of those naman are tweaked to handle such levels.  Do that as you identify through your gut intuition what could be the source.

Lahat iyan may source.  It can be a bad place that has become a portal.  Pwede rin a restless soul that continues to do havoc.  Or someone has invited something which should not have been and is ashamed of it kaya ayaw sabihin.

Its total BS yun nawawala as it grows up yun baby mo.  It simply hibernates waiting for the perfect time to attack.  This is why I do not tell you folks to go to quacks.  Ang sinasabi ko lagi go to your priest or minister.  Ask for their assistance to do the ritual of deliverance or its equivalent kung hindi Catholic.  All major religions have such. 

FYI.  Check mo yun other threads that discuss topics of the unknown.  Mababasa mo doon yun real accounts that even adults experience nasty things from such.


Hi, kaiz.

Tsk tsk.  Worrisome nga kasi more than 3 bad signs in a row pa.  That means its something rooted to karma.  I am not sure if we can link this to the renovations you've done not unless something was found there kahit traces of it lang.

The thing to do is cleanse and start applying what remedies you could.  I have shared na yun mga prayers rin here.  Wala naman ako pa ma-feel na of the nasty residue from your message so do update me if you've been having weird dreams ever since the renovation.

Usually as the lunar year closes that's when things go more crazy. 


Hi, sophelle.

Pro level na kasi yun tanong mo but basically kapag pasara na ang lunar year mas hindi bagay yun nagsisimula ka ng something new.  Okay lang kung magsasara ng deal o such but not like what you have in mind na magpatayo ng bahay.


Hi, rlin 0811.

Bawal kasi mag-post dito yun FB link ko but just look for Richard Yu na yun background ay yun si Padre Pio na presiding over a marriage.  Black and white lang iyon.  Avatar ko bagong palit pero malabo as shot during night and medyo malayo for the camera to get a nice photo.  I'm wearing a Chinese garment na red and wearing glasses sa avatar ko na iyon ngayon.


Hi, princess jaz.

Lion dance is to remove yun mga kamalasan.  The dragon dance is to invite swerte.  Karamihan na gumaganap nito ay mga martial artists kasi kailangan very fit ka.  Yun lang I've noticed that some do this kahit hindi sila of such.  No idea if this raises protests sa mga wushu schools.

Very significant ito pero marami don't bother anymore to see the symbolism.  Yun Laughing Buddha ay yun may dala na magic item that can restore the lion to full strength.  Makulit kasi kaya naparusahan noon. 

Green and red kasi yun kulay for this year na swerte.  Technically its to help one survive the year and nothing more.

Ha ha.  They stop in certain areas kasi may money pack doon na inilalagay.  If you do that kasi the malas is driven away by the symbolism of the act.  I told yun mga kausap ko last year kung of a higher position ka ay mas malaki naman dapat ibigay mo huwag naman katulad lang sa mga ordinary employees.  Kapag barat ka ay babaratin ka rin sa luck.

They have to be matagal sa main gate as tulad ng main door natin ay diyan dadaan ang luck.  I guess they checked sa feng shui calendar when best to do that as some isinasabay na lang sa Chinese New Year para isahan na lang with the Dragon dance.


sweetsweet

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #284 on: February 07, 2015, 07:22:05 pm »
Sir CH, Mali po yata ang move ko na mag apply ng work as the lunar year closes. I applied last dec, and had my interview this morning. I was turned down kasi I lack the experience. I even appealed to the interviewer to reconsider my application. Now I'm extending to all my friends who work in that company asking for their help. I really want that job even if I don't have the experience. Di ba nga, how can u get the experience if you won't be given the chance?

I prayed the novena to St.Pio, very early in the morning everyday. But Sir CH, did it affect my chi kanina kaya? I mean, more than a week akong wala halos tulog because of that. I felt very weak before the interview.

Should I put off my job applications muna and wait after Chinese New Year? I'm a dragon sign po. I applied for an HR position which I know I can do naman. Thank you po Sir.

Aquiline

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #285 on: February 08, 2015, 10:56:24 am »
Wow! Thank you very much po Sir CH! Truly appreciate the personal advice, really didn't expect that! :) And thank you for the Feb 9 warning. Hmm... I'm planning po kasi to make a call tomorrow inquiring about vacant positions in the job I'm eyeing (something that I have put off for the longest time). Should I postpone it na lang po to Tuesday? My instincts right now is telling me to delay it for another day...

My handle is actually derived from my grandmother's name who already passed away. During our wedding reception, we printed out madlibs for our guests and one of the questions was what are your suggestion for our future children's name. A relative wrote this name and I fell in love with it. It evokes in me the image of crystalline, clear water and the calming sounds of wind chimes.

I'll meditate po on that family aspect problem. My first instinct was it might be difficult for us to conceive since I'm not that young anymore? That was really the first thing that popped into my mind when I read your message. The other night po kasi, I was so depressed after reading sachagirl's post (Dear Sachagirl, Please know that I'll be praying for you and your husband and your little angel). And that night I dreamt that I was holding a baby boy (which is our son) and I even called him the name I wanted if ever we have a baby boy. The dream was so vivid, I can remember that he has a dimple on the right cheek when he smiles and I can remember how happy I was. Although that happiness was also mixed with some apprehension when I realized I haven't breastfed him yet. I kind of panicked asking my husband why wasn't our son immediately latched on to my breast. Then our son just stretched as someone who was bored and my husband asking him if he wants to walk. That was the last scene (medyo laughtrip) and I woke up at 12:25am feeling happy and hopeful, the last of depression from the previous night completely washed out. Anyway, I'll further meditate on this.

I'll also keep a watchful eye on that thing I need to do for the church. I've been checking the church's mass pamphlet every week thinking that they're looking for volunteers for something but there are none at the moment.

Sweetsweet, thanks for verifying the dates. Meron palang app for that. Hehe. Baliktad naman tayo. I've been offered a job (part-time and on temporary basis nga lang while I look for a permanent one) on which I have very, very minimal experience. I'm inclined to accept the offer although there's apprehension because of my lack of experience in this. I think this is related to my dream last night. I was recruited daw to join a tennis team considering that I never played the sport (simple spectator lang ako in real life, Australian Open hangover pa ata yung dream ko, hehe) but my "attitude" in that dream was "Sige, bahala na. Gulatan portion na lang kung malaman nilang I can't even serve." I even saw Maria Sharapova in my dream. Hahaha! Stephen King once mentioned in one of his short stories that "Dreams are the poems of subconscious". Yikes, with the kind of dreams I'm having, I'm such a crappy poet pala. Hahaha!

We're based po pala overseas and I like the energy of the suburb we're living in. We are just renting a 1BR apartment unit and although it's near a non-operational hospital (a block away from our unit), I haven't felt anything wrong naman. The only times we experienced problems both in our finances and relationship were when the faucet in our kitchen sink was leaking and when drops of moisture were accumulating on our bathroom/laundry/CR ceiling. The bathroom problem was so bad that molds were growing na rin. We referred the problems to our landlord and he fixed the problems while we were away for our vacation in the Philippines. Since coming back, we haven't experienced the same issues.

And yey! We've got yellow lights in our CR na! Initially, it was white light and we couldn't simply replace it since we're just renting. The lights went off though last week and even if we waited for another week for it to be replaced by the electrical supplier, it was worth it because they acceded to our request of having yellow light instead.

Recently though, the plants outside our balcony unit (it's not facing the highway) are starting to wither and leaves are turning yellow. The plants are already there when we initially moved in (one plant with broad leaves and another with thin leaves, like olive branches; both are in clay pots) and they were healthy at that time. The plants at the next-door apartment are also turning yellow but it's milder than our plants. I was thinking it could be from over-exposure to direct sunlight. The tree on the adjacent parking area was cut down kasi :( My other speculation is that probably our plants are absorbing the residual negative chi from the nearby hospital? I noticed the changes in our plants at the same time that the hospital is being demolished (ongoing pa the "demolition").The reason I can't commit to this speculation fully is the plants of our neighbors sa baba are healthy pa rin (and these plants are in the shade).

For now, we're not experiencing any major issues (well, aside from the lack of job opportunities which is present naman at the onset) but I'm considering to put a doormat with a zigzag pattern at the main door. We have yellow lights naman in the balcony (although we don't leave them open at night). The main door is  directly in front of our bedroom door din po kasi. We have never experienced any supernatural vibes din naman po. Question ko po is: Is there a particular color po dapat yung doormat? Actually, I haven't found one with the zigzag pattern so my plan is to buy a doormat in plain color and just draw zigzag pattern on it. Share ko rin lang po na  napansin ko lang na one major bank in our area has their "feature" wall outside with black and white tiles in a zigzag pattern (black tiles forming the zigzag) but the bank's "motif" is actually blue. I want to copy sana the black-white color scheme for our doormat kaso impractical because dumihin ang white.

Anyway, I can't wait po for the powerpoint presentation that you're preparing as a guide for us this coming Year of the Sheep. It wasn't an easy Horse year (career stagnation and all) but I have always been a "glass-half-full" girl so I still have a lot of things to be thankful for the past year and a lot of things to be hopeful for the incoming year.

Again, sorry for the long post. Have a blessed Sunday everyone! :)


« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 04:45:46 pm by Aquiline »

princess jaz

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #286 on: February 09, 2015, 10:04:28 am »
Thank you very much po.

Hi, princess jaz.

Lion dance is to remove yun mga kamalasan.  The dragon dance is to invite swerte.
Somehow tama po pala paliwanag namin sa anak ko nung tinanong nya kung bakit meron lion dance. Sabi namin ng husband ko, "to drive away bad spirits and luck."  Yung follow up question lang po, yung medyo alanganin ako kase tinanong nya kung saan daw po napupunta yun pinaalis na bad spirits.

Paano po kung lion dance lang at walang dragon dance?

Very significant ito pero marami don't bother anymore to see the symbolism.  Yun Laughing Buddha ay yun may dala na magic item that can restore the lion to full strength.  Makulit kasi kaya naparusahan noon. 

Green and red kasi yun kulay for this year na swerte.  Technically its to help one survive the year and nothing more.

Sorry po, pero di ako familiar with Laughing Buddha, baka po nakita ko pero di ko lang alam kung ano yun ang tawag dun.  Ano po ba yung dala ng Laughing Buddha? Thank you for for sharing about the lucky color for this year.  Meron po bang part ng house kung saan dapat ganito ang color?

Ha ha.  They stop in certain areas kasi may money pack doon na inilalagay.  If you do that kasi the malas is driven away by the symbolism of the act.  I told yun mga kausap ko last year kung of a higher position ka ay mas malaki naman dapat ibigay mo huwag naman katulad lang sa mga ordinary employees.  Kapag barat ka ay babaratin ka rin sa luck.

They have to be matagal sa main gate as tulad ng main door natin ay diyan dadaan ang luck.  I guess they checked sa feng shui calendar when best to do that as some isinasabay na lang sa Chinese New Year para isahan na lang with the Dragon dance.

Ay ganun po ba, hindi ko po alam na dapat po pala magbigay. May nakita nga po ako ng isang babae na nag-abot mismo dun sa nagsasayaw.  Paano po kung hindi ka nagbigay?  Ano po possible effect nun?

Siguro nga po they checked the feng shui calendar..twice po pala nila ginawa yung lion dance.  Isa sa umaga at isa sa hapon around 3 pm.  Tuwang tuwa po ang mga bata, pati yung anak ko.  Gabi na, hinahanap pa rin sa akin yung lion dance.

Maraming salamat po ulet. :)

nataliaesperon2000

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #287 on: February 10, 2015, 11:29:18 am »
question po ilan araw na bumabalik pagkalampa ko di ko lang alamm if related sa feng shui pero nung new year naglagay ng asin nanay ko sa 4 sides ng room ko inalis ko lang kasi baka naexpire na yun powers nun... i mean baka me ganun lang din ...

i wanna ask din pala bout karma kasi di ba totoo daw ang karma how come ang ibang politician o ibang tao masasama ugali parang di naman nakakarma . i mean bat kailangan sa mahal nila sa buhay halimbawa  patay na sila pero pano nya mararamdaman na me mangyayari dun sa karma i mean parang unfair naman dun sa love one nya na wala naman kinalaman sa ginawa nya
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 02:43:17 pm by nataliaesperon2000 »

rlin_0811

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #288 on: February 10, 2015, 02:14:41 pm »
Hi Sir CH! Sorry it may be a long post. I would like to consult regarding my career and attitude in life. I was born on August 11, 1984 and working as customer service (frontliner) in an automotive industry in Mandaluyong for almost six years already. I started feeling frustrated since late last year kasi for the past six years, my position has been stagnant (no promotion) and just had very minimum salary increase (like Php 500) once. I also started feeling unsecure on the company because our management kept on saying that we only fight for survival and we’re still losing money. I plan to have a new work this year, something that will make me stay until retirement sana. I’m confused what career or industry should I apply for, based on experience kasi more on customer service na ang naging previous jobs ko (I’m a management graduate by the way). Personally, I prefer the type of job where I deal with computers more (back-office type of work). I don’t want a Sales-related work as I’m not confident in selling. I don’t know if I should try working in another field or in another country.  I really want to save for my future (which is I hope not yet too late) and have a career that will make me grow. In the future eh I also want to have a small business with my hobby (baking).

Regarding my attitude, ano po ba ang pwede kong gawin as I often feel a lot of negativities (envy, frustration on lot of things, easily get irritated, etc.). I don’t know kung related ito sa frustration ko sa work. Kahit sa bahay, madali ako mainis. I’ve read na this coming Chinese New Year, year of the Rat will be a good year? I really hope so. Please enlighten me sir CH. Thank you in advance.  :)

sweetsweet

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #289 on: February 10, 2015, 05:32:48 pm »
^ hi sis rlin, sis since Di pa nag online si Sir Richard, let me share with you the advices he's given us in the past that helped us a lot.

Regarding negativities, avoid red meat during Tuesdays and Fridays. If possible water Lang to drink. Also, go to confession, do the penance, hear mass, and receive communion.

Get a hobby to ground yourself like yoga or meditation. Go barefoot sa garden, soak some morning sun. Water the plants at 8am facing the rising sun. Touch the plant leaves and you'll feel energized.

Wake up early in the morning. I wake up as early as 3 am and pray the novena to St. Pio. He has helped me a lot in getting my prayer requests granted!

Hope this helps sis.

rlin_0811

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #290 on: February 10, 2015, 09:33:31 pm »
^thank you sis. May novena ka ni St. Pio?

sweetsweet

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #291 on: February 11, 2015, 03:58:14 am »
^ hello sis rlin,

http://padrepiodevotions.org/prayers-of-padre-pio/
http://www.goperri.com/padrepio.html

iyan ang nakita ko online. The prayers that I read are from a booklet I bought sa St. Pio Eastwood Church. You should visit there sis, miracles happen there always especially pag regular confessions and mass ka pag saturdays.

Marami na nga akong utang na rosaries kay St. Padre Pio. Dami ng prayers granted sa kin eh!

Anyways back to the topic. Sis, please do also the salt wash everyday if you can. Back read ka rin sis. Marami kang matutuhan talaga dito. :)

dazzle

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #292 on: February 12, 2015, 04:26:52 pm »
hi sir CH and mga sis,

medyo may gusto lang ako iclear since ngayon ko lang napansin na magkatapat pala ang door sa room ko and isang window.
from what i red ang pwede gawin ay yung red japanese papaer 2x7 size? tapos may red dot sa gitna to be placed outside po ba or inside the room? and to be replaced evry 3 days for the 1st week and so?

thank you!

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #293 on: February 15, 2015, 09:07:44 pm »
Hi, mga sis.

Sorry for not posting here much lately as was busy.  Yun forecast format for this year will be in powerpoint format.  Its the one for 2007 and up version nga lang pa and still needs some proof checking.  Its in 2 parts kasi rin and yun part 2 ay for my stage presentation talaga so halos visuals lang.  Will be posting the link in a day or so.  Right now kasi still need to confirm kung ano sked (or even kung tuloy) yun Mindanao events namin.  I may come out with a Word format but don't hold your breath on that.


Hi, dazzle.

Magkatapat na openings kahit window and drainage opening o even a manhole is already bad.  Iyan yun personal and professional experience ko.  Feel free to quote me on that :)

You have many options here sa case mo.  Opt for a plant outside that window.  Pwede rin use curtains of the white, yellow o red colors.  Orange pwede rin if you like that.  You can opt to use red paper too.  Pwede rin rice pouch - as salt will cause corrosion.  Use warm lights too inside and outside.  You can opt for a zigzag pattern too. 

Sa red paper option the red dot is pwede.  Kasing size ng piso ha kahit yun bago natin lang.  Solid black.  If you could use uling but its going to be a challenge using that on a thin paper like japanese paper kasi.

Mas practical plants na lang pero kung no choice then red paper o yun rice pouch.  Sa first week every 3 days ang palit.  Observe.  Kung may positive changes happening then do it once a week for the next 3 weeks.  Observe pa rin.  Kung okay pa rin then twice a month, 1st and 15th.  Kapag ganun pwede na once a month to the point when things are stable ay quarterly na lang.  Pero definitely hindi pwede once a year lang not unless you are doing combos.


Hi, sweetsweet.

A thousand thanks for sharing that link.  We can repay the blessings we got in various ways.  Like kanina may mga bata na naman climbing aboard jeeps asking for alms.  Gave them some biscuits instead - I make baon biscuits as mahirap na umatake ulcer ko.  It may not be much but it can help ease hunger and show pa rin na may measure of compassion towards their plight but not expect nila na yun assistance ay always in the form they want.

Correct ka rin sa advise you gave na avoid red meat tuwing Tuesdays and Fridays.  Ideally one fasts on those days pero mahirap gawin nga.  Kasama na diyan vices and other things you can sacrifice.  Water is to help cleanse us.  Sunrise to sunset ang general rule for fasting so you can break fast once the sun has set.  Sun has set ha not na pa-sunset pa lang!

Praying early in the morning or better yet attending dawn mass helps a lot.  Kung ayaw ninyo ng yoga do martial arts!  Yun tunay ha not the showbiz o watered down versions.  Same sa yoga.  Grounding helps a lot lalo na sa mga taong sobrang stressed in life.

Sa question mo ay what you need to realize yun warning ko about wanting something that may not be right for you.  Come the Sheep year ay it may cause you major problems.  I would have it you rephrase your wish o request for assistance.  Be guided towards something that can lead you towards where you can content and fulfilled.  Kasi aiming for something that is presently not for you ay clear sign na avoid it all costs.  Hindi ito ang panahon to take major risks.  You will not just have problems sa friends mo but also sa company na ito.

Admittedly ang sobrang unfair maraming things here but we are limited on how we can effect changes on that.  Believe me na ilang beses ko na I prayed na bigyan ako ng freedom to be Anakin Skywalker and I will make changes sa Congress natin - yes, I can get myself into position for such if granted the permission.  Yun lang that has continued to be bawal :P kaya I don't push it - though it hasn't stopped me asking if pwede na muli.  He he, makulit rin ako kasi until I can see some other way o maybe someone can do such changes naman instead of me.


Hi, rlin 0811.

1984 makes you a Wood Rat tapos Ghost month na and 5 yellow star pa ang influencing noong birthday mo.  It means major challenges in life.

Wood feeds Fire so in a way ay parang sometimes good but sometimes bad ang days mo sa work mo.  Kasi metal element iyan dahil mga sasakyan.  Pero customer service ka so that is water o fire - depende sa approach used.  Kapag normal type then that's water.  Pero kung ang approach is using a different tact as in radical approach - but not bastos but close towards that - ay then its fire.

FYI. Mga nasa entertainment industry can be classified as sa isang Fire element of work.

Wood and Water elements mo so you are pasok sa sales talaga dapat but in a way na dapat sa tamang industry rin.  Water nga pala ang fixed element ng Rat.

Hindi ka ideal na just stuck sa back office handling computers.  You'll go nuts after a while.  Dapat may regular interaction.  I would go for marketing but in an environment na hindi masyado demanding and may potential for growth.

Actually ang problem sa industry natin here is corruption.  Yun lang to effect any changes to make a dent on that we need a strong leader to push such programs.  I'm quite sure na you've heard of whispers of such in your industry.  Let's not talk about it na lang here as uber OT na.

Tama ka rin na you want to do something of your own to help prepare sa future.  Kasi Rat types are more often better as having their own or part of the management.  Hindi pwedeng nasa low ranks ka lang forever.

Naiinis ka kasi a lot of negative energy has piled up sa iyo.  You need to cleanse yourself.  Rat pa naman may danger alert pa for this Sheep year kaya hindi ka pa masasabing in the clear.  Isip isip muna kasi yun what I have na forecast is the full version.  I need to release it in the last minute para naman pirates won't use it agad pero it looks like a lot of folks need to read it na to prepare.

Sa ngayon you need to first analyze yun place mo of living and work.  Then cleanse yourself.  Kasi maaring something at home o sa office na changes ay making you feel like this.  Try to recall when you first felt this way.  Tapos check mo what changes happened sa place mo may it be sa bahay o office.


Hi, nataliaesperon2000.

Yes.  Ang salt ay crystals.  Rice from what I do know ay parang ganun rin - or was it the explanation that atoms when they combine looks like that.  Anyhow, finite lang kasi makaya i-contain ng mga iyan so sooner or later they expire.

Ha ha.  I've been asked that a lot.  Ganito kasi iyan.  Mga in power ngayon ay mga in previous life o someone na ancestor nila has earned a LOT of good karma.  In a way ay they are using the interest earned and are most likely digging na into the main one so malapit na rin maubos.  Yun lang when ay hindi natin alam.

The other possible answer is that pwedeng they have made deals with the baddies.  Its not something you may not believe and can only hear in some stories but its true. 

And mayroon yun simply have chosen to be damned despite knowing that.  Kaya nga not everyone can really be saved though syempre we try.

Yun close to them mag-suffer for their karma ay that's how it goes kasi.  Dahil malakas ang strong chi nila ay the malas gets absorbed by those close to them.  Dahil weaker ang resistance to such then sila ang mag-suffer then.  Iyon ang best explanation I can give at the moment.

Isipin mo rin yun nai-share ko noon.  3x ako binigyan ng winning lotto numbers.  Pero if I chose to bet those someone close to me dies.  Law of yin and yang.  Kahit pa I promised to use that to be able to help more.  Alam ko by my charts it won't be the way for me to solve my financial worries rin pero syempre baka naman mapagbigyan - na it looks like hindi pwede.


Hi, princess jaz.

Pwede rin kasi usually nauuna talaga ang lion dance muna then days later yun dragon dance.  Its to help the changes permeate kasi.  Kapag sinabay ay parang minadali mo.  Alam mo naman what they say about half-baked things.

Per one version si Lion ay makulit sobra so it got cut in half at itinapon sa Earth.  Si Kuan Yin took mercy and binuhay muli but for the lion to get back to heaven need niya ng special power.  Yun special power nasa leaves or something like that na hawak ni Laughing Buddha.  Pero si Buddha kasi ay gusto rin pumunta ng heaven so ayaw niya ibigay kay lion.  So naghahabol si lion kay Buddha.  Yun pamaypay ni Buddha ay gawa iyon sa leaves - per story.  Nakuha rin in the end ni Lion. 

It depends yun color but more of the play of elements.  Wood and Fire.  It means LEARN, ADAPT and DO EFFORT.  Hindi pwede Juan Tamad or sobrang Rambo naman.  Complicated kasi yun sa location ng bahay as each has a different facing as well as entrance and exit.  Mas better applied ito sa exterior using plants and other natural things.  Like stones.  Paint it o enrich it to be of such pero huwag GMO approach ha.

Pwede syempre paint but as some may not be able to paint their doors red so opt for red paper or something like that.

Yun nasa red envelope ay kahalo iyon dapat sa green things.  The lion eats the red envelope which technically contains malas na captured.  The green things ay scattered to bring luck.  Pero bibihira this gets obeyed and done right.

You can do this with cleansing o prayers.  Do charity work when you could.  Praying for those GT sisters rin can be part of charity work.  Pero mas ideal its something you can do rin with the powers you have.  Kung doctor ka then share sa mga outreach programs.  Kung artist ka then make some to make sad people happy kahit saglit.

May mga lion and dragon dance in a few days :)  Most malls will have such dahil holiday pa rin iyon if I'm right.  Well, you can tune in sa news o go online for live videos of it :)  Pero mas practical to do prayers and feast as family on Lunar New Year's Day :)


Hi, carefreesoul.

He he, too advanced and too pro level iyang question mo.  Fire years iyon so you really should be in love with each other sa taon na iyon.  Babawi pa lang kayo sa bad luck and technically the Philippines will be in a period na weakened pa rin. 

So kung - generally speaking - auspicious for marriage ang 2017, na Rooster year, ay it depends sa foundation ninyo.  Metal ang element ng Rooster and its a Fire year.  Ox and Snake kayo so tama lang but not free of challenges.

I really suggest you check yun karmic past of each and if bitin pa to have answers have your life charts done and read sa inyo with the appropriate remedies.


Hi, Aquiline.

Kapag ganitong patapos na ang lunar year its really frowned on ang magsimula on something new.  Best postpone it if you could.  Pero no issues about inquiries!

Major want rin iyan namin as well as some here.  Yun having a family is something some are truly blessed with.  Pero kasi some can be cursed as to why that is not yet happening.  Past karma ika nga na tayo ang nagbabayad.

The approach to it varies.  One has to figure out the cause kasi.  Some may have been cursed due to some deed.  Pwede rin simply nasumpa.  Iyon ang 2 common ones I encounter of this sort.

Yun you dreamed of that baby ay it means hope.  Na something is obstructing things.  It can be nga as deeply rooted sa karma.

Noted about the bathroom fix.  Pwedeng isa rin iyon kasi how come bad luck quickly got felt when that happened.  It means yun chi ng area is strong.  We just need to tap the right energies and block the bad ones.

I'll read more of your message and answer what I may have missed by tomorrow.  I want to fine tune pa yun Part 2 kasi though those parts for fine tuning ay yun non-essential na and thinking of dropping it na lang to compact the file better.

rlin_0811

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #294 on: February 16, 2015, 10:52:41 am »
thank you sir CH.

Actually siguro ang nag-trigger talaga sa akin eh yung negative statements ng president namin then timing naman na may emergency sa bahay na hindi sana ako mahihirapan only if i have savings.

Normal customer service naman po ang work ko kasi frontliner ako, i'm a little bored lang kasi wala masyado challenges to the point na minsan wala ako ginagawa. Wala naman way dito for me to promote kasi kahit yung mga mas matagal sa akin dito eh hindi gumalaw ang position. i don't know if which is better for me, working here or abroad. ayoko naman kasi na lumipat na sa ibang work then kapag may offer abroad eh resign ulit. pero i'm no longer motivated na talaga. ano po ba ang tamang industry with my elements?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 11:49:32 am by rlin_0811 »

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #295 on: February 16, 2015, 12:17:20 pm »
Hi, mga sis (and bros).

Will be posting the download link for the Word version of the forecast handout shortly.  Need to correct lang some errors pa.  To those who have already downloaded it ay download na lang ninyo muli when I post the link again.  May isa doon kasi na mali na critical pa naman.

Hi, rlin 0811.

Actually you are better off abroad BUT find a way to invest something here sa future.  Here kasi what you have can be made to grow.  Kung wala ka pa nga lang something to be grown ay yun mabigat nga for you.  Kasi Wood type ka and Fire type ang Pinas so ubos ang luck mo agad when you've yet to make ipon any.

Meditate on this muna kasi pwede rin a company o business here that caters abroad o to foreigners.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 01:19:13 pm by CityHunter »

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #296 on: February 16, 2015, 01:23:22 pm »
Here's the link to the Word format for the forecast.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6wa6VdoS7tUOVRDcW8zZG5tZUU/view?usp=sharing

rlin_0811

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #297 on: February 16, 2015, 02:41:31 pm »
salamat sir CH. medyo naguguluhan nga ako kasi may gusto akong itry na work pero BPO, i don't know if i have to push through with the application.

nataliaesperon2000

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #298 on: February 16, 2015, 04:15:31 pm »
thanks sir ganun pala yun kapag marami naipon na kabaitan nakaraan kahit me kabalbalan na nagagawa parang macocompensate ahahaha thanks

quennna

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #299 on: February 16, 2015, 11:48:03 pm »
hi, ch, kung hei fat choi everyone..
ch,

di ko pala na sha share dito yung dreams ko..
may pinuntahan daw kami ng mom ko n parang bazaar,
pag pasok daw ng pinto sa left, selling kiidie clothes, may kinuha daw ako kiddie panty,
ang cute ng design sa likuran, may gliters sya.. nag ask daw ako ng price, P80 daw pero di ko binili..

then lakad lakad.. may mga estante na selling remote cars then sa right side naman naka tingala ako, meron dawa big windown.. nakalimutan ko na yung sinabi ko..
then dun sa tabi ng estante with remote car.. may two step papanik..

may 3 white monoblock chair.. meron daw nag manghuhula (FT)
umupo ako sa malapit sa hagdan, yung ft then mama , naka L shape pag kakaupo namin..
gusto daw namin pahula, then etong FT, sabi ko, looks familiar, then parang tinatago nya yung face nya.. di pa kami nag start.. may sinabing bible verse mother ko.. parang ' for God so loved the world.. " sa loob loob ko daw sabi ko, lakas maka Pope Francis verse ni mother..

then sa tapat ko daw, may garden, green grass then may mga kiddie angels playing... ang saya nila then yung iba, pumapanik sa tore may old church dun, then bababa sila palipad then play ulet.. yung angels and mother ko isa lang damit nila, white dress pareho..

now going back dun sa FT, may lumapit daw na girl sa amin.. sumigaw na..
'DONT BE DECEIVED!!" facing dun sa ft.. then tumayo daw mother ko, lumapit sa akin then nahimatay pero nasalo ko.. then sa loob loob ko daw, teka patay na itong mother ko ha..

then bago yan, same day, nasa loob daw ako ng simbahan.. nakapila daw ako para mag confess sa pari..

happy lang ako sa dream ko kasi nakita ko ulet mother ko and take note, allowed na syang mag salita

pero possible pala na in one dream, 5 scenario yung panaginip ko...

thanks.. :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close