watch now

Author Topic: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)  (Read 89814 times)

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #260 on: January 22, 2015, 06:29:38 am »
Hi, honeybunny.

A thousand thanks for sharing that link.  I didn't know that site has a text version of the Gregorian to Lunar calendar conversion.

Yun sa other question mo ay yes ang sagot.  Generally it would apply sa inauspicious o malas ng may-ari ng place.  This makes it much harder then for those simply renting/leasing a place.  Dahil kahit pasado generally pero a critical area nagkamali like the main door o bedroom pwedeng maiba lahat to the worse.  This is why I have you folks that kung bitin na sa budget to have the standard fare of feng shui done ay address it in the other areas of luck that you can deal with without breaking the bank.  Ito yun God Luck and Man Luck.  The latter yun sinasabi ni akthung na huwag iasa sa dasal lamang.  Dapat tayo gumalaw pero dapat pinag-isipan ng mabuti. 

Its actually more complex if you want to troubleshoot more but an example ko kasi in one of my earlier cases ay I asked a couple kung happy na ba sila with what they have.  Okay naman na daw sila kasi they have 4 kids and a good means of income.  Kaya yun layout ng place nila was tuned not to create to super swerte kasi it would invite super malas to come in and spoil things as may sudden death warning sila.  Yun lang they expanded to bigger things - tao rin naman kasi and maybe even it were me I'd be tempted to do so too - kaya threats came.  They survived those naman.

More often rin naman kasi the house plans gets modified as its being built.  He he, ito yun where Murphy comes in.  That Plan A never gets properly implemented so make sure to have a Plan B ika nga.  Mahirap rin kung unexpected factors pop along pero sometimes such can be helpful to fine tune things. 

Why do I tend to be quite an alarmist o parang paranoid ang dating when giving out warnings lalo na sa tulad ng septic tank?  Remember I shared noon na 2 percent probability of happening lang so I dismissed it.  I asked some clients and friends anong opinion nila about that and we arrived sa same conclusion - it can be dismissed as very low probability of happening.  Pero that low probability happened and it caused the death of a friend.  So starting from that point hindi na bale masabing a bit over sa warning than suffer another grave event dahil lang sa maling akala.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 11:49:11 am by CityHunter »

Aquiline

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #261 on: January 22, 2015, 10:48:17 am »
Hello everyone! I've been lurking this thread for almost over a year and I've decided to unlurk and join the discussion as much as I can. :)

First off, thank you Sir CH for all the advices and tips. You have really been a great help. I'll always include you and your wife in my prayers. And of course, ikagat ka sa shawarma (or in my case, dumplings or sushi since ito madalas ang comfort food naming mag-asawa ;) )

I've been applying the knowledge you have shared here even if lurker lang ako-- regular confession, frequent reading of the Bible (yes, from our bible blessed during our wedding and not from iPad, you have always emphasized this, hehe), attending mass early (although the earliest mass here is 7am, there's quite a difference nga in the energy as compared when we were attending the 10am mass) and no red meat every Friday (we don't smoke and drink alcohol). Unfortunately, the scope of my charity is limited to regular tithing and donation lang to some charities :( I'm praying for more opportunies where I could help other people, the wisdom to recognize such and a charitable heart to act on those opportunities. I have only done salt scrub once (Dec 31 pero nag-away pa kami ni hubby nun, hehe). When I clean our house, I only say muna the Our Father and Apostle's Creed in Latin. Salt bath, hindi pa rin pero we went naman to the beach and immersed ourselves sa seawater. We plan to go back before Chinese New Year (after confession and mass) since Ash Wednesday is also Chinese New Year's Eve. We just also recently bought a cactus plant and placed it on our CR/bath/laundry room window. It is on a small blue metal container nga lang since the one planted in the terra cota/clay pot is too big na for our window sill. So far, it's doing well naman. If I can find a small clay pot, I'll replant it na lang.

All in, I can say that my outlook in life has vastly improved since I've lurked here. Mas magaan ang buhay, kumbaga. The only aspect in my life which has been stagnant for almost 4 years has been my career and I'm hoping this 2015 will be the year for me since having a stable career means we can finally start a family.

I'm a Water Dog and thank you so much again Sir CH for sharing that my animal sign is one of those who could either break or make it this 2015. Thanks din @honeybunny for the link :) Based on the Gregorian-Lunar calendar in the HK weather website, the following are the 1st and 15th of the lunar months of 2015. Inisa-isa ko na so I can plot it in my calendar although goal ko is to do the early morning prayers everyday as Sir CH has advised. (pls feel free na lang to double check):

February 19 (Chinese New Year); March 5, 20; April 3, 19; May 3, 18; June 1, 16, 30; July 16, 30; August 14, 28; September 13, 27; October 13, 27; November 12, 26; December 11, 25; January 10, 24

Sorry for the long post pala ;)

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #262 on: January 22, 2015, 12:05:20 pm »
Hi, Aquiline :)

I like your handle for reasons I can't explain - pero magaan nga yun energy from it.  Yun stagnant part of your life you mentioned should see some changes though it won't be an easy road nga lang.

Family.  Actually iyan yun theme for this coming lunar year and the next 2 lunar years pa.  Ito yun dapat maging priority o focus.  Na both wants and needs ay dapat towards such.  Yun sa career mo may clear sign ako makita but here sa family I suggest explore deeper.  Tama na yun mga ginagawa mo but fine tuning pa kasi.  Something that can be done sa church to help but I can't narrow it down - admittedly kumain kasi ako ng hotdog as walang ibang ulam dito pa save siomai na pork rin naman.  May obstruction sa family aspect ng life and its a bit dug deep pero it can be moved out with proper action.  Kapag ganito kasi its why I tell folks to meditate na kasi its as far as I can go without doing a closer analysis.

Water Dog so you know na ang Wood Sheep year will start a bit okay though would end a bit disappointing if you set your goals high.  Its time we dig deep sa karma points natin to prepare for the Fire years, 2016 and 2017. 

If you are planning anything major sa February 9, 2015 ay Fire Dragon day yun so be careful.  Warned a friend na may similar sign sa iyo kasi more so if anyone close to you or you have had bad dreams of late.


Hi, mga sis.

The papasok na Wood Sheep year is not going to be an easy year.  Its going to be like being stuck sa desert na lahat tayo naghahanap ng oasis at takot umalis sa such.  Pero we have to work together to get out of the desert.  Sa mga duwag na lumaban to even cross the desert I am telling you na be brave dahil kung Wood years pa lang nahihirapan ka na ay sa basura ka na pupulutin come the Fire years.  I know the words are a bit too harsh than usual but I need to drive home the message dahil this time hindi na pwedeng may sugar flavoring pa just for it to be accepted.  We have only one lunar year left before the Fire years and either we realize our dreams or end up broken.

sweetsweet

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #263 on: January 22, 2015, 12:13:40 pm »
Thank you very much Sir Richard, sis honeybunny and sis aquiline for the calendar dates you shared. I'm taking note of it too, since I'm a fire dragon and I want to make things better for our family this year. Ngayon pa Lang dama na namin ang trials. And just like you sis Aquiline I'm praying for more opportunities to do charity work that can help and change the lives of others. I downloaded a free app sa phone ko that has a Chinese solar and lunar calendar. I double checked naman the dates and tama or sakto naman sa mga pinost nyo.

Sir CH, I researched about the prayer hours and learned so much about it. All the hours of the day (especially in the mornings) na divisible by 3 ay the best hours to pray. I know you mentioned this to us a long time ago. Just want to share with you that for weeks na I have always been waking up at 3am. Sa nakasanayan ko dati that is a scary hour na May spirits or ghosts around you. But when I started praying the 3:00 prayer, yung fear ko nawala na. Then I read the bible with my husband (who is awake doing work at those hours) Psalm 23.

Kanina I prayed at  3am, 7am, then at 9am asking for a sign to my prayers. Bago mag 12 pm nakuha ko na ang sagot although not yet the fulfillment of my request it's enough to give me hope.

kikai

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #264 on: January 22, 2015, 03:46:49 pm »
Hi Sir ch,

its been awhile.. I got very sick with allergies that triggered my cough during the holidays.. hence losing my voice and eventually it got irritated.. voice rest and tons of medicines.. kaya kakabalik ko lang sa work..

as an update my kasambahay who has 3rd eye said the spirits who lurk around the house are now quiet.. hindi na daw nagpaparamdam.. after we lit candles at the altar and offer prayers..

tho still we need the house blessed.. naging busy lang sa church activities yung friend ko na priest plus with the recent pope's visit.. ilang times napapwesto ako up close as in walang harang na tao sa harapan ko hehe.. the funny thing lang i have my phone ready to take his picture pero pag andyan na i forget kasi i ended up waving and smiling..

as usual ironically, when we were in luneta (volunteers) amidst the rain.. hay they use kids just to get in front.. hay mga tao nga naman risking their kids health.. wala naman masama to let them be exposed re our Pope wag naman ma risk yung safety..

nung arrival we were marshalls, hala eto si lola with a tungkod.. ang galing sinampa sa island sa roxas blvd..at iniwan ng relatives.. we ended up taking care of her.. sa kainitan ng araw!!! buti we had water and sandwiches.. we gave it to her..

then nung departure we were in villamor.. naku eto mga nanay o tatay ipapasingit ang anak mga 6 yrs old tapos sasabihan o dyan ka lang.. paano pag nagakagulo?? walang kasama yung mga bata.. hay i ended up holding their hands kasi baka maitulak at masagasaan ng convoy..

it was a tiring but memorable experience.. 

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #265 on: January 22, 2015, 04:59:39 pm »
Hi muli, Aquiline.

Forgot to thanks too for sharing your observations sa difference na na-feel mo after attending an early mass.  If one did the motions properly rin from start to finish ng mass ay may difference too iyon.  And it levels up if the priest who did the mass is worth his salt.

Ha ha.  Okay na yun long post as at least detailed :)


Hi, sweetsweet.

Fire Dragon so careful nga indeed. 

FYI.  The Dragon, Dog, Sheep and Ox have the Earth as their fixed element.  It means itong 4 na ito mas stronger ang influence sa kanila ng changes but equally if tapped right ay they too can make major differences.  Isipin na lang ninyo rin na Fire Dog ang sign ng Philippines so its no joke na dapat maging mas maingat tayo in our thoughts and actions.

Charity work may iba't ibang levels and types.  Tama most associate it by simply giving funds o goods.  Kaya I want you folks to meditate and examine mga history ng family ninyo kasi nandoon yun clues as to what kind of charity you need to do.  Some nga lang tend to be a bit complex kaya medyo weird yun remedies like sa jyotish.

Example.  Kung may family history kayo na the mother is often ending up alone and sad despite success in life ay then alam na ninyo devotion to a mother figure is one remedy you should do.  Kung sa sickness naman then go sa mga clinics o hospitals.  In some cases lalo na kung may dreams ka of disaster o death na so vivid then you focus on people who suffered that tragedy already.  Remember lang ninyo that you offer your charity work to Him and cleanse yourselves to transform bad energy into good.

Sa mga curious na ano ba ang examples ng weird remedies ay it would be like throwing iron nails sa flowing water, feeding black dogs, giving black clothing to a sweeper, etc.  Too OT na though for discussion and can only be figured out kung para sa inyo through proper chart readings.

Yes.  May mga "special" time kasi wherein mas potent o feel mo yun force - ha ha, so Star Wars sounding but its true kasi.  Its the same approach those who deal sa dark arts use.  Ang difference nga lang sabi ko is sa intentions.

Yup.  More often bigyan ka ng answer and its not naman dahil hindi deserving but its not yet the right time nor the right way.  Like me di ba sinagot na ako 3x sa want ko pero sinabi rin at least yun warning though the first one was simply huwag ko daw itaya at let someone else have it. 

FYI.  Nowadays I do try to wake up early hindi lang to prepare for my events but equally to do naman yun morning prayers ko on time.  Lousy nga lang ako as I need to start my exercises na rin but haven't yet :P


Hi, kikai.

Horse year has really plagued us with sickness.  Kami rin nadale niyan kaya it came as a slow year ang 2014 for us.

He he.  All will happen in time.  Napansin ko iyan kaya nga I encourage folks to sked one early lalo na kapag deliverance kasi yun timing dapat mahabol before things become worse.  Kapag one pulled all the stops para at least ma-sked yun deliverance the change already starts happening.  Ito rin yun reason behind why I am so makulit that folks go to confession, etc.

FYI.  Are there methods o techniques that can be used to substitute for the likes of confession, etc.?  Oo, mayroon pero kung ganid ako yun ang sasabihin ko sa inyo instead of pointing you to where you can avail of something equivalent o better and for free pa. 

Kulang pa tayo sa discipline kasi.  Tignan na lang yun iniwan na kalat after that.  Then may mga bad people pa trying to take advantage of the situation.  Pero happy pa rin ako that despite that may mga good people pa rin who stood out like you.  Maybe kayo yun angels or were assisted by angels as you assisted those :)

He he.  We have a long way to go pero pagtiyagaan natin.  Let's hope next year maka-visit muli si Pope Francis as may event daw muli pero sa Cebu na. 


myjourney88

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #266 on: January 22, 2015, 05:53:49 pm »
Hi Sir CH,

Magandang araw sa iyo and sisters :)

Actually bought na din Benedict silver medallions, tapos si hubby nagpapasan kasi ng krus sa Nazareno (every year panata) nag buy din sya sa QUiapo and napa bless, ayun anak ko gusto gusto gamitin naman hehe.

Im a fire Dragon, hindi pa ako masyado nakakapag back read. :(

Dati po nagpa life chart ako naman, ano po yung sabi nyo annual forecast?

Salamat!!

God bless always!!!



CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #267 on: January 23, 2015, 06:57:40 am »
Hi, myjourney88.

Life chart gives you a summary of your strengths and weaknesses as well as what your life will be.  Kasama na doon who your enemies are, etc.  Annual forecast details which part of your life chart will be active o influencing you for that year in question.  If its the annual forecast like what I share here as a downloadable handout ay its going to be different this year.  On the works pa so it will take a bit of time before I can share it sa inyo.

damsel.in.distress

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #268 on: January 23, 2015, 09:22:57 am »
Sir CH! I've been trying to send you a PM since kahapon pa. Pero to no avail. Ayaw talaga magsend. :(

Maybe the question i'm asking on that PM was not supposed to be asked. :(

Anyway. Pareho kami ni hubby na not good this year. He was an Ox, October 17,1985. I'm a sheep, May 27,1991. Last year was a very good year for the both of us. Sana this year will not be that bad. We are trying to follow all your advices as much as we can.

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #269 on: January 23, 2015, 12:23:17 pm »
Hi, damsel in distress (and mga sis).

Okay.  Check out ninyo yun time when Pope Francis arrived.  That was during the latter part of the previous lunar month na loaded ng mga ewan na events.  He left on the first day of this last lunar month for the Horse year.  It may be nothing but I opine its a good sign.

Tapusin ko lang yun need ko to take more shots I need to send for my sked events.  Need daw kasi better lighting kaya waited for the sun to come out nicely today.  Will then work on muli sa forecast presentation ko after.  But the best I can say ay though it will not be an easy year - meaning huwag ninyo iaasa sa luck ang fortunes ninyo - ay it will be a fruitful one for those who made the effort.  Very critical na even more we all balance our wants and needs kasi we need fuel for the coming Fire years.

sachagirl

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #270 on: January 23, 2015, 09:15:55 pm »
I found this link of the strong catholic prayers. My fave are anima christi and st oatrick's breastplate.

https://www.catholicwarriors.com/pages/warfare_prayers.htm

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #271 on: January 24, 2015, 05:22:55 pm »
Hi, sachagirl.

A thousand thanks for sharing with us that nice link.  He he, some of the prayers I've been using for quite a while without realizing what they are actually titled. 

design21

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #272 on: January 26, 2015, 11:14:18 pm »
Cityhunter kamusta po? Matagal ako naka loa sa gtalk but now im back. Ako po yung may twins (they just turned 2) i was pregnant with my girl&boy when i consulted with you umabot pa sila sa water dragon sana nga swerter. Each has his/her own set of personalities at ang tapang nila hehe. Tanung ko lang po ever since nanganak ako, bumalik kasi kami sa old house namin sa inlaws ko po. Since then papalit palit na kami ng helpers at yayas. Hindi ko alam if malas lang talaga peri ever since talaga nanganak ako ganun na nangyari dati naman po 3-5 years tumatagl helpers. Ano po kaya nagbago? Pareho lang naman po mga nakatira gaya ng dati nadagdagan lang ng. Mga anak ko sila lang po babies ko.

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #273 on: January 28, 2015, 06:23:53 am »
Hi, design21.

A lot of factors need to be studied before one can even come up with a list as to what can influence changes.  It can be as simple as not being in that place or having someone new along. 

The question you need to ask is what measures have I done to correct these changes that you find unfavorable.  Have you even bothered to do basic cleansing of the place especially as to where your helpers work and rest?

patriciaheart

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #274 on: January 28, 2015, 09:32:02 am »
Good day mga sis and bros, I got myself a St. Benedect Medallion from Don Bosco Makati. I think blessed na sya but malapit lang naman kami sa San Beda Alabang kaya I will visit there and buy more. Hinde ko naman alam ang ginagawa ng St. Benedict medallion noon pero it exposed itself to me at syempre nabasa ko dito sa gt, at dahil 14 pesos lang naman why not diba, I also got a booklet on "Heaven speaks to those thinking of Suicide" ewan ko ba pero nung pag ka basa ko palang sa first few sentences ah iyak iyak naako kaya binile ko nalang ka hiya naman umiyak dun at basahin yung booklet sa store mura lang naman. Ni research ko yung St. Benedict Medallion and its a good guide pala to pray and get rid of nega, as in,, the next few days yung asawa ko ako sinisi at kung ano ano pinag sasabi sakin kasi daw nag ka scratch yung sasakyan. hinde ako nag ddrive ha pero nag ask ako na samahan nya ko sa PLDT to pay for a bill.. aba tinawagan ako at nag mura mura and text messaged me na wag na daw ako mag ppapasama dun at nagagasgas kotse. It was very weird and immediately naisip ko na Demoninc influence yun, at its trying to bring out a bad side of me to respond real bad as well ( like I do most of the time), I researched on the Latin prayer sa likod ng St. Benedict Medallion and I recited it before I took the time to respond to my husband at my rage inside disappeared. I just replied back na, sorry I will pay for the damage. Pero right now I sleep with it beside me and I am having weird dreams like last night na I was getting rid of a nega spirit beside me. I did know what I was saying pero I said it and I know that it was a prayer for that.. and un nagising naako. I hope this helps a little, I do you to get a St. Benedict medallion as a constant reminder to pray since prayer is a weapon talaga. Be very mindful of the evil ones attacks and make him drink the poison he offers! ( like rage, revenge, violence, anger, gossip, slander etc etc) :)

design21

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #275 on: January 28, 2015, 10:06:15 am »
thank ypu city hunter. Napansin ko nga simula kasi bumalik kami sa bahay na tinitiran namin lumipat din kami ng room na dati guest room lang kasi po hindi po kasha ang dalawang wooden crib sa old room. Maybe hindi talaga kami "ok" sa bahay na ito may pagka malas. Nung dito po kasi kami nakatira 3 miscarriages ako for 6 years i was childless at sad po ako dahil dun. nagkacaner din mother in law ko sa house na ito pero gumaling anman po. ( nasa lahi din nila) . nung lumipat po kami magasawa sa original house nila sa laguna napakapeaceful maaliwalas ang bahay gumaan po buhay namin nagkatindahan po kami at dun nadin ako nagkababy. Bumalik lang po kami alabang due to financial reasons kasi inabot kami milyon sa panganganak ko matagal po sa incubator twins ko.

Nung umuwi kami bago pa mabinyagan mga bata. Nung lumipat kami kwarto  nabulabog po ata kung ano man entity nasa room. Ginawan po namin ng ritual offerings insenso salt cleasing saka dasal kasi po parang bigla bigla may kukurot kay baby boy kapag tulog to the point nagpapunta ako ng friend na may third eye sinamahan nya ako sa albularyo meeon nga daw sa room. Habang lumalaki mga bata nawala din naman po. Hindi ko nalang ginawang big issue.

CityHunter

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #276 on: February 06, 2015, 10:19:33 am »
Hi, mga sis.

Sorry for not updating things here.  Busy working on the powerpoint pa rin though almost done na.  Posted a teaser on my FB wall - just don't mind my rants there. 

For those na walang access to FB its simply this - the coming Sheep year will not be an easy year but with effort and team work things will get done and the rewards will be worth the effort. 

kaiz

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #277 on: February 06, 2015, 01:07:04 pm »
Hi Sir CH!

I badly need your help. Kakapasok pa lang ng 2015, 3 animals na namatay sa labas ng bahay namin, ninakawan ako ng money ng katulong namin and kanina while making bank deposit, the teller informed me na yung isang bill is fake. shocks! nakakatakot naman na ano pa pwede mangyari. last last night pala nanaginip pa ako na na a tooth eh kusang natanggal :( iniisip ko tuloy baka dahil to sa renovation na ginawa 1st week ng january :(

patriciaheart

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #278 on: February 06, 2015, 01:14:07 pm »
Hi Sir CH,

ano po yung fb nyo? gusto ko makita hehe

Hi sis Kaiz,

Siguro kung ngyayari sakin yan, gagawin ko is recite a prayer with my St. Benedict Medallion para ma break yang hex or curse etc. Or if permitted nga yan edi for strength narin.


kikai

  • Guest
Re: Anyone Into Feng Shui (Thread 18)
« Reply #279 on: February 06, 2015, 02:27:37 pm »
hi sir ch

heto na naman ang aking friend warning me about having number 9 sa age ko either the digit or total of the 2 digit age.. negative daw.. eh bakit dun sa nabasa ko abt it hindi naman..

-Though even numbers are generally considered luckier than the odd ones, one odd number, the 9, is considered especially propitious. This is partly owing to the fact that the number 9 has traditionally been associated with the emperor (viz. the number of rooms in the Forbidden City) and partly owing to the fact that the sound byte for "nine" is close to that for the word "longlasting".

ayoko na kasi maging nega.. 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close