We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I recently purchased this one so I really couldn't tell how long it will last. But for a makeup newbie, I love using Brow wiz especially with the spoolie. 👍🏽I have thick eyebrows and for me, it's more important to find a waxing salon that could thread and shape my eyebrows perfectly. This makes drawing my eyebrows with the Brow wiz much easier. 😀
i hoarded kanina yung eyebrow pencil from daiso. yung sword cut ba yun... sa tinagal tagal ko gustong bilhin yun, laging oos. actually bumili na ako last week, nag hoard lang ako today kase i think i found my hg eyebrow pen. this coming from someone who used in2it eyebrow powder, etude house drawing pencil combi with maybelline fashion brow color matcher.
pwede makita itsura nung daiso eyebrow pencil? retractable or kelangan tasahan? thanks