watch now

Author Topic: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)  (Read 106669 times)

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #380 on: June 18, 2016, 05:23:15 pm »
I like what Cathy of Benefit Brow Bar, Megamall did to my angry Korean-wannabe brows. She followed my request naman, which was to not overwax, and keep them straight with minimal arch. Gume-Gretchen Barretto na ang ganap ko ngayon ;D

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #381 on: June 19, 2016, 10:26:13 am »
I like what Cathy of Benefit Brow Bar, Megamall did to my angry Korean-wannabe brows. She followed my request naman, which was to not overwax, and keep them straight with minimal arch. Gume-Gretchen Barretto na ang ganap ko ngayon ;D

Gusto ko rin ang low arch sis ....

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #382 on: June 22, 2016, 01:18:41 pm »
http://tinypic.com/r/2e3zlt3/9.   Mga sis here is one side of my eyebrow... Paano po ba ito ishape?? Sino po magaling jan i just need tips on how to shape it please huhu

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #383 on: July 03, 2016, 02:25:31 am »
billy, how long did the heavy tattooed look normalise with momoi?  I kinda want to see her place and past work portfolio before I decide pero schedule daw kasi so parang when you set an appointment you're supposed to go ahead with the treatment na.


m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #384 on: July 03, 2016, 09:18:48 am »
naka book rin ako with Momoi next week. crossing my fingers and toes . sana hindi mukhang betty la fea!

snix

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #385 on: July 03, 2016, 09:41:14 am »
I have thick brows and I got them threaded by Ate Herdy from Brow Studio. I've been getting comoliments ever since. Thanks sis momentum for recommending her to me. :)

stronger_me

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #386 on: July 03, 2016, 01:46:00 pm »
Recently, i've been using the daiso retractable eyebrow pencil in natural brown to outline then loreal brow kit to fill in. Result: brows on fleek!

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #387 on: July 03, 2016, 02:19:32 pm »
^^ san branch yan Snix? :)

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #388 on: July 04, 2016, 05:38:05 am »
Mga sis can you recommend salons that are good in eyebrow threading???? Yung may branches sa probinsya thanks

billy

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #389 on: July 04, 2016, 03:43:41 pm »
Recently, i've been using the daiso retractable eyebrow pencil in natural brown to outline then loreal brow kit to fill in. Result: brows on fleek!
sis, para isang tool lang, why not L'Oreal brow artist? 3-in1 na sya

billy

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #390 on: July 04, 2016, 03:49:21 pm »
billy, how long did the heavy tattooed look normalise with momoi?  I kinda want to see her place and past work portfolio before I decide pero schedule daw kasi so parang when you set an appointment you're supposed to go ahead with the treatment na.


hi sis, hindi ko na natanong ang officemate ko on the details. but based sa PM ni Momoi:
There is peeling afterwards 1-2 weeks, darkening 2-3 days before scabs/peel off then lighten.

My experience with another eyebrow artist, after scabbing, naging light sya but the color resurfaced after 2-3 weeks. Then nagparetouch na ako after 45 days (April 23 ang 1st session ko). Ok na sya ngayon

iamthesun

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #391 on: July 04, 2016, 08:14:47 pm »
I really love my kpalette lasting 2way eyebrow (liquid and powder) ang natural lang tignan! Perfect pang araw araw

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #392 on: July 04, 2016, 10:12:13 pm »
How much kaya yung belo perfect brows. Parang mukhang mga hairs yung kilay hindi mukhang tattoo.

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #393 on: July 05, 2016, 07:12:52 pm »
sis billy, kamusta naman final look ng gawa sayo? natural lang ba or nag iba ang face?

next week na session ko. natatakot ako kasi baka hindi bumagay...

billy

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #394 on: July 05, 2016, 08:01:29 pm »
^hello! Yes, my brows look natural, lakas makaganda. Kaya pala ang daming celebrities who go for eyebrow embroidery. Cuts makeup time and talagang masasabi mong woke up like this

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #395 on: July 06, 2016, 01:29:45 am »
^how much pagawa mo sis? do u have pics?

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #396 on: July 06, 2016, 07:09:31 am »
^^haha, thanks sis billy! excited nako :-)

billy

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #397 on: July 07, 2016, 08:16:13 am »
^how much pagawa mo sis? do u have pics?

hi sis, yung rate ng artist ko is 12k. I will pm you :)

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #398 on: July 07, 2016, 08:38:45 pm »
maganda ba yung anastasia dipbrow pomade? bumili ako dati but I dont remember kung maganda siya and I end up selling it I dont remember din why

fat lady

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #399 on: July 08, 2016, 01:27:53 am »
I had brow resurrection from browhaus. madaming nag akala na hair sha, semi permanent tattoo talaga sha. sobrang nipis ng brow ko before and may space space pa. kaya sobrang appreciate ko itong new brows ko 😀

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close