watch now

Author Topic: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)  (Read 106797 times)

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #360 on: May 16, 2016, 05:28:23 pm »
^sis billy can I see your pic din?
Been eyeing embroidery kaso hindi pa alam saan magpapagawa

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #361 on: May 16, 2016, 10:56:38 pm »
^is the embroidery like a tattoo? or they just add more hair strands sa brows mo?

billy

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #362 on: May 17, 2016, 08:23:37 am »
^^sis ilovejdy, will pm you :)

^sis honeybunny, yes, it's like tattoo, it mimics the hairs kaya parang totoong brows, hindi mukhang tattoo.

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #363 on: May 17, 2016, 04:36:54 pm »
^ Me too please!  I'm looking at this makeup artist near Abscbn that does eyebrow embroidery pero I need to see how it would look like pag mas natural ng tignan kasi laging obvious pag bagong gawa.

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #364 on: May 17, 2016, 06:05:10 pm »
Me! And I am so happy. I had eyebrow embroidery.

pic please sis billy! thanks

billy

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #365 on: May 17, 2016, 06:42:35 pm »
I will pm you both. Sis, is it Strokes by Momoi Supe?

rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #366 on: May 19, 2016, 08:39:06 am »
Thank you sa recommendations mga sis.
Question, among sa locally available brands ( Maybelline, etude, tonymoly, jazzy, nichido) ano long lasting talaga? And if you can post the price range too, I will be grateful


gab54

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #367 on: May 19, 2016, 04:53:31 pm »
Anong difference ng eyebrow tattoo and eyebrow embroidery?
Permanent ba ito?

billy

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #368 on: May 19, 2016, 06:54:15 pm »
^sis, eyebrow embroidery is semi-permanent, up to two years then retouch ka na

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5) t
« Reply #369 on: June 13, 2016, 05:33:11 am »
I love nyx taupe hehe not sure if the shade is available here but I bought it from amazon. Nyx taupe shape eyebrow pencil.  Mga sis ano ba yung mga palatandaan if magaling mah eyebrow shaping ang isang tao? Yung sa lfi di sila consistent sa result sa pag eyebrow threading saken eh :/

krabby_patty

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #370 on: June 13, 2016, 08:01:28 am »
Has anyone here tried Sephora eyebrow thickener? I want to buy one! I have naturally thick eyebrows but medyo putol from when I had a scar many years ago. Kelangan i-drawing.  :)

BacMook

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #371 on: June 14, 2016, 10:34:54 am »
Anong magandang eyebrow retractable pencil for oily skin? Yung triangle yung tip just like sa Etude House Drawing Eyebrows.  :)

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #372 on: June 14, 2016, 02:33:11 pm »
^try Face Shop Design my brows. Maganda siya. Looks natural and long lasting.

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #373 on: June 14, 2016, 03:49:13 pm »
^agreed faceshop is a go to option
And innisfree too

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #374 on: June 14, 2016, 07:32:16 pm »
San bamaganda pa eyebrow threading????

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #375 on: June 15, 2016, 09:49:22 am »
^^^faceshop is what i use also.. havent tried innisfree.
^ browhaus in greenbelt 5. plus di rin ganoon kasakit..

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #376 on: June 15, 2016, 10:50:18 am »
Anong magandang eyebrow retractable pencil for oily skin? Yung triangle yung tip just like sa Etude House Drawing Eyebrows.  :)


Ok din wtudehouse depend [textspeak!] sa pag apply

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #377 on: June 15, 2016, 06:47:50 pm »
I will pm you both. Sis, is it Strokes by Momoi Supe?

Yes, I'm looking at her Facebook page.  How is she?

billy

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #378 on: June 16, 2016, 08:25:53 am »
^hi, I asked for the rates from Momoi, too. yung officemate ko, sa kanya nagpagawa, happy din sya saka maganda rin

edited to add: siya sana first choice ko kaya lang medyo malayo from my place, sa South kasi ako

HMisabelle

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #379 on: June 17, 2016, 09:33:54 pm »
Thank you sa recommendations mga sis.
Question, among sa locally available brands ( Maybelline, etude, tonymoly, jazzy, nichido) ano long lasting talaga? And if you can post the price range too, I will be grateful

Currently trying maybelline fashion brow cream pencil. Hoping na long lasting nga sya. 😀

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close