watch now

Author Topic: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)  (Read 106796 times)

Aftergl0w

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #340 on: April 08, 2016, 07:36:42 pm »
Who has tried Etude House Tint My Brow Gel? the one that you just peel off after a few hours and your eyebrows are tinted na? I really like to try this!  :)

beachpatrol

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #341 on: April 08, 2016, 09:25:05 pm »
I use Etude House Drawing Brow #4. Super easy to use!

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #342 on: April 09, 2016, 10:02:28 am »
Hi! Any suggested brow salon in Makati sana. Kung may suki kayo g attendant, mas okay. TIA!

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #343 on: April 09, 2016, 04:48:00 pm »
^ browhaus gb5. i forgot her name e pero siya yung gumagawa ng eyebrows kay rica peralejo.,

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #344 on: April 26, 2016, 01:34:53 pm »
^ browhaus gb5. i forgot her name e pero siya yung gumagawa ng eyebrows kay rica peralejo.,

oww. okay sis. will check nga their website. how about pretty looks? ano comments nyo sakanila? active ang ads nila eh.

boo.dha

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #345 on: May 13, 2016, 06:10:28 pm »
Who has had eyebrow feather tattoo here na happy talaga?  The before and after pictures I see online look really done, not sure I want something like that tattooed on my face :D

Gum Ball

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #346 on: May 13, 2016, 07:44:58 pm »
better late than never so i ordered ADBP. I opted for the Blonde shade excited na ko.   ;D    haaayy I never knew that this could be addicting haha.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 09:12:18 pm by Gum Ball »

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #347 on: May 13, 2016, 07:49:09 pm »
^ Parang kasalanan lumabas without proper eyebrows ;D

Gum Ball

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #348 on: May 13, 2016, 09:16:14 pm »
^ natawa ko dito . I don't mean to be mean pero grabe... for me kasi basta groomed yung brows ko kahit wala na yung ibang makeup (charot!  worst case scenario lang yun)  haha anyway sana nga worth the hype to medyo namahalan na kasi ko sa seller na nahanap ko e. kaso mabuti na yung sigurado may nakita ko na ganito o.l php 80.00 kaloka. ???

chinrosete

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #349 on: May 14, 2016, 05:53:15 pm »
Maganda din yung eyebrow pomade from Colourpop. Pwede siyang dupe for ABH. Tapos nilalagyan ko lang foundation after para mukhang malinis :)

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #350 on: May 15, 2016, 03:04:34 pm »
Im using shu hard 9, okay naman siya and long lasting 😊

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #351 on: May 15, 2016, 05:33:25 pm »
^^ Sis, where did you order yours? I'm interested in getting this also. Recently dyed my hair to ash from burgundy so I have an excuse to buy new brow makeup. ;D

billy

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #352 on: May 16, 2016, 08:53:41 am »
Who has had eyebrow feather tattoo here na happy talaga?  The before and after pictures I see online look really done, not sure I want something like that tattooed on my face :D
Me! And I am so happy. I had eyebrow embroidery.

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #353 on: May 16, 2016, 10:06:55 am »
^Saan ka nagpagawa and how much?

billy

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #354 on: May 16, 2016, 02:35:14 pm »
^Hi sis, sa Eyebrow Embroidery Manila (you can search for it in FB), Kristine Lucas is a make-up artist also. 3D is at 12k

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #355 on: May 16, 2016, 02:51:22 pm »
^ Sis, mej creepy but may I ask for a photo of your brows? :D Hehe kahit PM na lang if you don't wanna post here.

billy

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #356 on: May 16, 2016, 02:53:37 pm »
^sure, I'll PM you my blog sis

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #357 on: May 16, 2016, 03:24:07 pm »
^ me too please. Semi permanent ba or permanent pinagawa mo? Thanks.

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #358 on: May 16, 2016, 04:00:13 pm »
^^ Thanks, sis billy! Super informative! Mej convinced na 'ko to do this hahahaha konting kembot pa

billy

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #359 on: May 16, 2016, 04:04:21 pm »
sis mimiku, sige pm kita

sis ohcmon, go lang ng go! ako rin matagal kasi naghanap ako ng gusto ko talagang gagawa. I don't regret it now, am so happy
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 04:24:14 pm by billy »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close