We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ Hehe. Try mo sis yung mga korean brow mascara.
sige sis. baka yung from faceshop itry ko.---nyx is made in china, diba?correct me if im wrong.
I have super thick, dark, messy, shapeless eyebrows that I don't even know what to do with it. I want to get it done sana sa eyebrow salon since wala talaga ko alam when it comes to my eyebrows.The only salon that I know of is browhause but read some reviews na super mahal and can be done din naman daw cheaper yung procedures nila in other salons. Any suggestions?