watch now

Author Topic: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)  (Read 106599 times)

SkippyCat

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #220 on: September 13, 2015, 02:02:34 pm »
IN2IT eyebrow kit + practice

I wet the brush before application.. Super long lasting sya. For perfect brows practice lang talaga ang kaiangan.

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #221 on: September 13, 2015, 02:23:20 pm »
^^^ im sorry to hear that sis. have you tried using brow mascara?

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #222 on: September 13, 2015, 03:14:54 pm »
nakakatakot naman talaga sa Prettylooks. hindi ako nagagandahan sa mga gawa nila sa IG. masyadong matapang at fake looking. kahit sabihin nag fade na, not natural at all.

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #223 on: September 14, 2015, 04:12:20 pm »
For more than half a year now, I've been fussing less with having them perfect brows every morning, thanks to my full bangs that cover them, hehe. But whenever I can, or kapag bagong trim ng bangs ko, I still do my eyebrows. I still use MUFE Aquabrow gel, but no worries na kahit "mabura" yung ibang parts or di na ganun ka-perfect sa hapon ;D

moodswings_12

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #224 on: September 14, 2015, 04:51:28 pm »
pixi brow duo and in2it are my favorites  ;)

dumamik

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #225 on: September 14, 2015, 10:04:00 pm »
@Jay105
Read your comment there before thats why I replied to it sa kabila, pero mukha ngang na delete na yung post mo. Since we are new here, we are not so aware of the rules, please refrain from typing textspeak words sis, buuin mo, kasi nangyari din sa akin yan, ngayon pareho na tayong nasa watch list :) try to post your comment again there.

@SkippyCat
Salamat sis, will try that. Nakabili na rin kasi ako ng Naked Urban Decay eyebrow powder. Hirap nga lang magpantay ng color, kasi putol nga yung isa and I have to work on both the length and color, tapos dagdag bawas on each part....

@lordKnight_aiz.18
Naku sis, oo, bumili din ako ng Mac mascara na Boy Girl pa, it helps appear it lighter naman. But at the end of the day when you wash your face and look at the mirror...Haaay! Even just the thought of it knowing that there is something wrong with your brows even I have used BYS brow gel, Mac Mascara or pencil,  #tormentedgalore #anxietyattack

« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 09:01:09 am by dumamik »

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #226 on: September 14, 2015, 11:08:42 pm »
nakakatakot naman talaga sa Prettylooks. hindi ako nagagandahan sa mga gawa nila sa IG. masyadong matapang at fake looking. kahit sabihin nag fade na, not natural at all.

I think the photos in the Facebook page is right after the session so it's still dark.  It will lighten parin daw in 7 days. 

Jay105

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #227 on: September 15, 2015, 07:32:08 am »
@nicoletta yes it has lightened but still dark. Hindi para sa lahat ang dark shapely eyebrows. Nakaka mature!

Jay105

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #228 on: September 15, 2015, 08:23:02 am »
@dumamik
Napost na rin sa kabilang thread. By the way bumalik ka pa ba sa prettylooks? You mentioned na nagparetouch kana.

dumamik

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #229 on: September 15, 2015, 09:19:40 am »
@Jay105
Yes sis, aside from the retouch, before and after pa ha, I went back there and talked to the MasterS . Paano ba... Is it okay to say here if there's a way for you to contact/message me privately? Hindi kasi ako maka send ng message sa iyo :( if you can find a way lets discuss. Thinking about it lang makes me anxious :(


dulcette

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #230 on: September 15, 2015, 09:20:57 am »
^^ pero meron dun kahit naglighten ang pangit parin talaga ng pagkakagawa. Nastress ako sa kilay ni Ms. Cherry Pie.

fn_fran

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #231 on: September 15, 2015, 12:44:09 pm »
Subscribing! :) I've been using K-Palette 1 Day Tattoo eyebrow liner and eyebrow mascara for many months now. I really like the liner kasi hindi halata dun sa areas na sparse ang hair pero super bilis nya maubos, around 2 months lang. So I'm looking for an alternative.

Yung eyebrow mascara I've been using siguro close to a year na, hindi pa sya dry :) I use it after the liner to keep my eyebrow shape in place :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #232 on: September 15, 2015, 11:52:57 pm »
I just finished watching one of the videos of Goss - the three most offensive brows:

1. Tadpole
2. Parting of the red sea
3. Sharpie

Funny but true.

On topic: I've been once again using Laura Mercier Brow Definer at home. I've used up half na. Pwede na for everyday use.

mitting

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #233 on: September 16, 2015, 08:22:39 am »
hi sisters!

share ko lang how happy i am with MUFE aquabrow. Ang tagal ko ng naghahanap ng product talaga na makakapag-ayos nitong unruly eyebrows ko. I also ended up buying two wrong shades ng anastasia brow pomade (talk about waste of money) :( pero happy na ako ngayon, sobrang bait pa ni ms. len of MUFE MOA na nagturo sakin kung pano ang tamang paglagay :)

catherinecaparino

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #234 on: September 16, 2015, 11:57:30 am »
Hi sis. Bago yan saken parang I never been seeing that product before. How much it cost?

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #235 on: September 28, 2015, 04:45:34 pm »
@nicoletta yes it has lightened but still dark. Hindi para sa lahat ang dark shapely eyebrows. Nakaka mature!

Is there a way to lighten it daw?  I suppose that's the risk of tattoos kasi hindi naman owners gagawa kung hindi someone trained under her which may or may not be as good as her.

dumamik

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #236 on: September 30, 2015, 05:20:02 pm »
@Jay105
How are you sis? Are you done with your touch up?

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #237 on: October 01, 2015, 02:23:20 pm »
I recently bought Etude House Color My Brows #3. Di ko pa sya masyadong gamay gamitin. huhu. i am still using make up remover since masyadong napapadami lagay ko sa kilay ko. then i am mixing it pa sa eyebrow pencil ko na darker in color. para mejo mag dark yung kulay. mejo red kasi hair color ko kaya sinuggest nung nasa store yung #3. :(

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #238 on: October 01, 2015, 03:21:36 pm »
^Sis, tanggalan mo muna ng excess product yung wand before you apply. :)

Jay105

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #239 on: October 22, 2015, 08:35:50 pm »
@dumamik trying my best to post this message. I was sent another warning for sending 2 succeeding replies. Yes im done with the retouch. May konting improvement but still too dark. I just bought a brow gel in blonde ha to counteract the dark pigment.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close