watch now

Author Topic: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)  (Read 106683 times)

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #200 on: August 05, 2015, 10:16:42 am »
Gusto ko rin i-try yang MUFE aqua brow kasi minsan hindi maganda consistency nitong anastasia dip brow.

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #201 on: August 05, 2015, 10:48:50 am »
I also have MUFE Aqua Brow. It's more liquidy and it doesn't dry up as fast as ABH.

But the staying power isn't that great for me. I'll give it another shot one of these days... maybe it was hot and humid when I had it on.

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #202 on: August 06, 2015, 09:04:14 pm »
I bought Lancome Stylo Sourcils when my Anastasia ran out.  They're both retractable pencils with brush, but Anastasia is still way better. Also, ang daling mawala ng Lancome. Anastasia lasts me the whole day.

Ano bang ok na dupe for Anastasia? Ang hirap naman kasi na hindi available dito e.  Help!

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #203 on: August 13, 2015, 06:42:10 pm »
Realized Benefit Brow Zings is too warm so it's been crossed out of my list. So, now I'm trying to choose among ABH Dipbrow, Laura Mercier Brow Definer and Tarte Amazonian Clay Brow Mousse.
May kamahalan lang yung Tarte, kapresyo na nya brow kit ng Benefit.

Any feedback sa LM brow definer and Tarte brow mousse? :)

blushberry

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #204 on: August 14, 2015, 07:10:00 pm »
kyuza: Thanks, I just use eyebrow liner actually, then I just blend.  Feeling ko kasi it's hard to cover the area na kulang yung hair.

Annek0909

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #205 on: August 14, 2015, 10:16:45 pm »
I got the maybelline brow mascara recently and....i like it a lot.

mimiku

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #206 on: August 17, 2015, 01:21:19 pm »
Anyone here who has tips on how to make brows thicker? Ang nipis kasi brows ko.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #207 on: September 01, 2015, 01:58:12 am »
I finally purchased Laura Mercier brow definer and the shade Warm is just perrrfect for me and I'm loving it! It looks natural but I want my brows to look made up when using this and that is achievable also. :)

Now I'm looking for a good stiff angled brush to use, okay ba yung sa Sigma? :)

karla1o

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #208 on: September 01, 2015, 09:30:37 pm »
What if thick na yung brows, what's better? liner or powder?

chup_18

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #209 on: September 01, 2015, 10:00:59 pm »
Anyone here who has tips on how to make brows thicker? Ang nipis kasi brows ko.

Try castor oil sis, around P40 lang the small bottle at Mercury.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #210 on: September 02, 2015, 01:31:52 am »
What if thick na yung brows, what's better? liner or powder?

Liner, to define the brows. :)

karla1o

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #211 on: September 02, 2015, 02:14:48 am »
^thanks a bunch for such quick response sis :D

kelly1223

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #212 on: September 02, 2015, 12:47:34 pm »
hello po!! :) tanong ko lang kung anong products gamit nyo to lighten the eyebrows.. makapal kasi yung akin tas super itim pa.

chup_18

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #213 on: September 02, 2015, 03:01:29 pm »
hello po!! :) tanong ko lang kung anong products gamit nyo to lighten the eyebrows.. makapal kasi yung akin tas super itim pa.

You can use a lighter shade of any product you're comfortable using, sis. Powder, liner, and even brow mascara. Having it regularly trimmed also helps.  :)

lyrahs

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #214 on: September 02, 2015, 03:36:38 pm »
Nung nakita ko eyebrow tutorial ni Cheska Kramer, na-engganyo akong bumili ng brow mascara.
May nabili ako sa Nyx, yun ang gamit ko ngayon. Nagustuhan ko ng bongga kasi maghapon hindi kumukupas eh. :D

[-c-h-a-]

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #215 on: September 02, 2015, 06:15:31 pm »
I used my MUFE Aqua Brow 2x recently and ok naman sya... staying power was better (I'm guessing because it's winter). My ABH is a bit on the dry side na so a bit hard to manage but MUFE is liquidy so very easy to work with!

karla1o

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #216 on: September 03, 2015, 11:52:40 pm »
^^i also saw that sis! :D :D :D same tayo :)) gusto ko itry :P
pero hindi ba kpalette gamit niya?

dulcette

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #217 on: September 04, 2015, 12:52:52 am »
I have ABH dipbrow pomade and i use the ABH brush #12 with it. Mabilis mag dry yung ABH, I always find myself putting a drop of baby oil in it every month. But overall I really like ABH. Madali to work on and stays put. Hindi kasi siya waxy. Parang powder din siya mag dry.

dumamik

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #218 on: September 12, 2015, 06:32:49 am »
Hi sissies...im a newbie here.
For those who are planning to go for Prettylooks... Pls think about it thousands of times.

Im a hideous proof its not worth the risk. I paid 18k and the Master that did my brow gave me DARK and Asymmetrical brows! You can check my other post on how they did mine (actually I have few post pa lang)

I bought a BYS brow gel when I dropped by at Watsons and for now thats what I use to cover up the mess they did and a draw a line using brow pencil sa bitin na partS ng browS ko.  Dati I use only brow pencil and a face powder and thats it, Im ready to go.

May ma recommend ba kayo sissies na other brow pencil that has lighter shade with staying power for oily skin? I read Shiseido natural eyebrow Pencil in Ash blond, anyone who has tried this?

Its not SEMI like how they say it is....its PERMANENT! Stick with the pencils, ladies.
#icantgetoverthistormentingbrowexperience

« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 06:35:48 am by dumamik »

Jay105

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #219 on: September 13, 2015, 09:49:49 am »
@dumamik i don't know why my posts to the other thread(dark eyebrows) did not push through at yung una kong post nawala pa. Have you tried contacting susan ong or blair? I will consider that siguro after my retouch at di pa rin naayos ang brows ko.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close