We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
does anyone know a good brow wax? my eyebrow hairs are long and unruly and they dont stay put po..like I form them (I can make them straight, curve rounded or make them angled) but they dont stay put at all! Like I want them arched, somewhere midshift maging straight. zzz
You might need to trim you brows if they're quite long para mag stay-put ang shape. I previously thought my brows are hopeless, kasi super taas and high arch ng shape nya. And thick pa hair ko. But may hope pa pala. The Benefit ladies helped me out, gradual na inayos. And I'm almost there. Yay!
Around how much would it cost me to buy the set? The ladies there will do the fixing of the eyebrows narin?
Benefit offers brow service sis, so sila mag ayos then option mo to buy their product/s. I bought their Brow-zing since they used it on me and I liked it. Their brow waxing is currently at P600.
How about those with sparse hair? I'm not sure they can remove my hair pa kalbo na siya