watch now

Author Topic: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)  (Read 106402 times)

mmquack

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2014, 04:02:28 am »
I have natural thick eyebrows so a brow tint from MAC will do. Or sometimes I'll brush it with MUFE Aquabrow. But sometimes it kinda loses it's "shape" So I trace it it with Mac eyebrow pencil in Brunette.


Then I have my brows waxed at Benefit but not monthly. Why? Kasi they tend to over do it!!!!  >:( Nanggigil ata!

pol pretty lady

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2014, 06:00:30 pm »
I had a thin eyebrow Nichido eyebrow liner duo kit works for me...  ;)

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2014, 09:56:20 pm »
^ I want BR603 din pero yun powder duo. I was supposed to get from the Shiseido counter in SM North kanina pero out of stock. Any dupes for this? I think close sya to Mac Lingering coz I tested it on a bald patch sa brows ko  while wearing Lingering and they blended naman.

whitesheep

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2014, 02:21:31 pm »
Anyone knows who owns Brow Lounge in Robinsons Magnolia?

Clair de Lune

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2015, 06:07:12 pm »
Hi girls! My eyebrows are my frustration so I need your help. I used to have thick, full brows but they absolutely have no natural shape. Worse, the hair extends to the upper portion of my brows. I've been plucking them for years and now, medyo manipis na siya but I am currently trying to grow them out.. I've tried having them done at a salon (shaving, threading) but I don't like the results because always always manipis talaga ang result kapag iba ang gumagawa cause I can't control the beautician doing it no matter how specific I instruct them.  :'(

What I really like is full natural-looking brows na may defined shape pa rin. I can only achieve that by plucking the upper portion of my brows but I've read some tips online that it's a no-no. Do you girls do this? By the way, have you seen Kath Bernardo's IG lately? She has my dream brows! Ang ganda!!!

shooting_star

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2015, 11:32:05 pm »
Does anyone use eyebrow stencils? Makapal eyebrows ko pero walang shape. Natatakot kasi ako baka lalo lang kumapal hehe

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2015, 09:32:05 am »
parang maganda un tony moly 7 day pen, how much to?

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2015, 02:43:12 pm »
^around p400


pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2015, 03:29:52 pm »
Does anyone use eyebrow stencils? Makapal eyebrows ko pero walang shape. Natatakot kasi ako baka lalo lang kumapal hehe

hi sis! ako din im looking for an eyebrow stencil na pwede sa akin. mejo manipis naman ang kilay ko at mejo maikli. :( kakatakot na maging pencil nalang kilay ko. madalas pa naman ako magpuans ng mukha. waaa.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2015, 10:34:19 am »
Does anyone use eyebrow stencils? Makapal eyebrows ko pero walang shape. Natatakot kasi ako baka lalo lang kumapal hehe

I suggest ipashape mo sa professional brow attendants madami naman na ngayon sa malls and brow salons. kahit wala nang makeup nga maganda na kasi natural na :)

hawhaw

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2015, 10:08:47 pm »
sisses help naman.. anong brow product ba dapat pag thick na un brows mo? parecommend na din ng ok. thanks

mmquack

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2015, 07:41:35 am »
^I have thick eyebrows too. I use MAC eyebrow pencil in brunette. Parang "trace" lang gilid para defined kasi parang nawawala definition whenever I put MAC brow set in girl boy. 😔 If the shade "brunette" doesn't suit you.. pick another color na lang basta get the automatic eye brow pencil. Kasi manipis yun eh. Para hindi harsh on our thick brows. ☺️

I've heard Kate by Kanebo's eyebrow pencil is good. I tried it on my hand pero parang ang tigas. Pero ganda rin kasi manipis rin eh. Less than 500 lang ata.

Super Nix

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2015, 08:26:50 am »
Any dupe for Etude House's Color My Brows in #04 Natural Brown? My hair is super light, I use the lightest shade sa in2it eyebrow kit, then set with this brow mascara, kaya lang hindi ko masyado makita yung color :( Nakukulangan ako :(

ellenmitchie

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2015, 01:12:22 am »
^ Try Tony Moly. They have brow mascara too. Mine is shade 1 I think? Basta the lightest color. Mas lighter kay MAC Girl Boy. Mas gusto ko siya compared kay Etude kasi si Etude madali matuyo and has shimmers. Matagal na yung akin and yet hindi pa rin tuyo.  :)

Super Nix

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2015, 09:09:39 pm »
^Thanks sis, sige hanapin ko yung sa Tony Moly :)

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2015, 07:13:46 am »
mga sis may nakapagtry na ba magpacolor ng eyebrows? minsan kasi nakakatamad maglagay ng brow powder....



pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2015, 09:42:59 am »
I suggest ipashape mo sa professional brow attendants madami naman na ngayon sa malls and brow salons. kahit wala nang makeup nga maganda na kasi natural na :)

sis, any recommended brow salon? yung may magaling an attendant sana. :)

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2015, 11:11:00 am »
Anyone know where I can buy some excellent eyebrow stencils? Laging OOS yung sa Etude House, sayang kasi maganda shape nun :-\

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2015, 11:41:03 am »
^^personally i have not tried kasi marunong naman ako maglinis ng sarili kong brows pero some of my friends frequent Brow Haus sa Serendra BGC sa Fort. I also inquired before and around p500 yun basic brow shaping nila. You can check blogs for reviews, if given the chance na magtry  ng brow salon, dun ko siguro una itatry.. :)

^may nakita akong stencils sa Suesh stores.  Google the one nearest you nalang :) Dati may nakita rin ako sa ELF ewan ko lang kung meron pa rin ngayon..
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 02:48:14 pm by Ireneeeeee »

FayeP

  • Guest
Re: Perfect Eyebrows (Thread 5)
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2015, 12:15:45 pm »
I left home kanina ng walang eyebrows...my colleague here lend me her pencil, The Face Shop na ang ganda ng color, gray-brown, kaya ito feel na feel ko un kilay ko ngayon...

so ngayon lunch nagbili ako ng sarili kong pencil...love ko to sa ngayon ang ganda i-draw...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close