We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Pwede ba ang payroll account for bank statement? Problema ko hindi ako nagtitira ng pera dun. Wala pa kasi ako savings na sobrang tagal. Ngrant na ako ng visa last year. Bank certificate lang naman kasi last year.
^Yes sisses, kamusta kaya situation? Our trip's next week na. Although I messaged our host na and she responded: "I understand your concern. But unlike your concern, Seoul is safe. It is a story of other provinces. And the government is doing its best to protect against that virus. So I hope it will get well soon. People tend to be extremely afraid of it too."