watch now

Author Topic: Korea (Thread 11)  (Read 80216 times)

tayntayn

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 11)
« Reply #360 on: May 14, 2015, 06:04:29 am »
finally got our visa yesterday. We were 4 in the family. I am a BDO gold and Amex Cardholder pero they only gave us Single entry. I was somehow expecting that we will be given a Multiple entry visa because of the BDO promotion pero siguro since I am with my family, best would be a Single entry lang for all of us. Nevertheless, we are all set! I will be finalizing our itinerary na for our trip in June.

manlavs

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 11)
« Reply #361 on: May 14, 2015, 08:55:11 am »
Hi sis tayntayn... nagpresent ka pa ba ng ITR and BANK cert kasabay ng BDO gold mo? thank u :)


finally got our visa yesterday. We were 4 in the family. I am a BDO gold and Amex Cardholder pero they only gave us Single entry. I was somehow expecting that we will be given a Multiple entry visa because of the BDO promotion pero siguro since I am with my family, best would be a Single entry lang for all of us. Nevertheless, we are all set! I will be finalizing our itinerary na for our trip in June.

tayntayn

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 11)
« Reply #362 on: May 14, 2015, 09:18:50 am »
^sis hindi na ako nag-present ng ITR. yung bank cert ko is the same with hubby since joint account naman yun. wala rin akong naipasang bank statement for both of us. pero meron din pala akong business SEC registration and business permit.

avitot

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 11)
« Reply #363 on: May 14, 2015, 09:54:12 am »
^sis hiningian ka pa rin ng bank cert or naginclude ka coz you filed together with your hubby?

i hope ill be granted multiple hehe. Ive been to Sokor na last year na.

first time to apply ba kayo sis?

fittotravel

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 11)
« Reply #364 on: May 14, 2015, 04:48:55 pm »
Magulo talaga ang Korean Embassy.  :D

When I applied for the first time back in 2010, they gave me a ME visa. I was a student then. I just submitted a certificate of enrolment. All other requirements were of my parents.

Then in 2013, I applied again for a visa. This time, however, they gave me a single-entry visa despite having my own financial document to back-up my application and a previous ME visa approval. I never got to use this one.

Six months after, we had to apply again for our annual family spring trip. Both my mom and my sister were granted multiple-entry visa. Kaming 3 guys, SE lang. Napa-huh na lang kami lahat.  ::) We were hoping to receive ME visa para sana di na pabalik-balik pa sa embassy.

Fast forward to 2015, I took another shot to hopefully score a ME visa. And my efforts paid off naman. I was given a ME visa last February which I plan to use very soon. Waiting for a piso fare for November!  ;D

About the BDO Gold/Platinum credit card holders, I do not think owning one is a guarantee that you will be given a ME visa. At the end of the day, it is the Korean Embassy's sole discretion whether or not an applicant qualifies for a a certain visa type. At saka, at the end of the day (ulit?! Haha!), magulo talaga ang Korean embassy. hehe!  ;D

manlavs

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 11)
« Reply #365 on: May 14, 2015, 06:55:59 pm »
thanks sis tayntayn... ok lang namam kahit hndi multiple visa basta approved and makapunta korea ok na ;)

projectgora

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 11)
« Reply #366 on: May 14, 2015, 08:29:12 pm »
Yes I agree magulo ang Korean Embassy. Sana on my third try this October mabigyan ako ng ME. Gagamitin ko din kasi para sa Tourist E-visa ng Turkey. Hahaha :)

avitot

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 11)
« Reply #367 on: May 15, 2015, 10:42:58 am »
^same Hahahaha

tayntayn

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 11)
« Reply #368 on: May 15, 2015, 09:00:49 pm »
yes i agree hindi nga consistent ang Korean Embassy though syempre its their call talaga. first time to apply kami whole family kaya kahit Single Entry lang masaya na rin! hehe.

fittotravel

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 11)
« Reply #369 on: May 15, 2015, 11:37:09 pm »
@ projectgora: Mas generous yata ang Japan embassy when it comes to giving ME visas. May processing fee nga lang di gaya sa Korean visa application na libre. :D I remember finding a RT ticket to Istanbul last month. USD 877 lang! Turkish Airlines pa! Pwede na.

fornarina

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 11)
« Reply #370 on: May 17, 2015, 12:57:04 pm »
Ang weird din nga.... my colleague and i applied the same month....she's more tenured than me and has more moolah in the bank.... I got 1 yr entry and she was given 3 months....so iba iba talaga

kolinetongue

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 11)
« Reply #371 on: May 19, 2015, 09:54:06 pm »
kaya pala maunlad ang Seoul kase mababait ang mga tao dun, promise!  ;)

we've been there last week, DIY lang, super babait mga koreano, sila pa lumalapit sa amin kapag napapansin nilang naiignorante kami sa subway, sa ticket vending machine etc  ;D

we stayed sa K Guesthouse sa myeongdong, malapit lang sa limousine station 6015 (bus from/to Incheon Airport), malapit sa subway station, malapit sa city bus tour, malapit sa lahat. at mabait pa si jayson (guesthouse frontdesk)

we visited Everland via subway and limousine bus 5002
we also visited some spots like, memorial war, n seoul tower, palace etc via city bus tour

we bought cellphones sa yangson ipark mall via subway din lahat

madali lang din matutunan mga pasikot sikot dun.

higit sa lahat free and fast wifi!  8)


gusto ko ulit balikan ang South Korea. :P





fittotravel

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 11)
« Reply #372 on: May 20, 2015, 10:17:57 pm »
+1 sa free and FAST wifi! Gaano kabilis? Nadownload ko lahat ng season ng isang TV show gamit ang connection ng hostel (50 GB yun) bago ako matulog. Paggising ko tapos na.  ;D

SOFIEMAE

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 11)
« Reply #373 on: May 21, 2015, 12:27:06 pm »
^^book ulit sis, sale ang airasia from jun 2015 to mar 2016 :)

tayntayn

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 11)
« Reply #374 on: May 27, 2015, 04:05:59 am »
next week na ang travel namin to korea. as per accuweather, the temperature is up to 31degrees. is this really accurate? so I would expect a weather more like of regular Manila din? hope someone can help me at least yung clothes na dalhin ko for the kids will be suitable to the weather. thanks!   

katniss

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 11)
« Reply #375 on: May 27, 2015, 09:40:33 am »
^yup kasi summer na sa Korea by June. pero usually maulan na summer so watch out na lang sa weather forecast. accurate naman yun.

gorgeous_me

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 11)
« Reply #376 on: May 27, 2015, 11:40:48 am »
sisies, may skii ba malapit sa seoul sa first week of november? or waley pa?

projectgora

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 11)
« Reply #377 on: May 27, 2015, 08:56:10 pm »
^I don't think meron na. I believe first week of December yun meron.

gorgeous_me

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 11)
« Reply #378 on: May 28, 2015, 08:31:57 am »
^ay sayang naman, kala ko meron na :) thanks sis

avitot

  • Guest
Re: Korea (Thread 11)
« Reply #379 on: May 28, 2015, 08:37:59 am »
^^^[textspeak!] pa yun sis. Last year I was there 3rd week ng november fall pa rin :)

2nd week siguro ng december meron na.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close