watch now

Author Topic: Please Advice, should I get a puppy for my kids?  (Read 1039 times)

loveleah

  • Guest
Please Advice, should I get a puppy for my kids?
« on: October 31, 2014, 10:04:28 am »
Hello mga sissies.. Please advice, we are transferring to another home, I'm afraid magiging lonely ang lil boys ko since wala na silang mga ka laro, and [textspeak!] pa namang mga bata sa new neighborhood , I thought of buying them a puppy, may nakita akong 2month old Shih Poo, and she's so adorable, my kids are 5 yrs old and 1 yr old , and I'm a month preggy now. Do you think its a good idea or right time to get them a puppy?

Thanks in advance!

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: Please Advice, should I get a puppy for my kids?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 10:15:47 am »
We've had dogs and puppies ever since I was a kid. I loved being with them and I guess it builds compassion to animals.

With the 1 year old though I'd be careful kasi merong mga bata masyadong makulit, minsan even though the dog is tamed naman sa kakulitan hinihila nila yung buntot or kung ano and then the dog might growl angrily so dapat bantayan. Or sometimes din the puppy bites playfully, and sometimes they become too excited. Dapat laging supervised.

This is just my experience though. We haven't had a shih poo yet, I don't know if they're a gentle breed. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close