Author Topic: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)  (Read 127559 times)

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #440 on: March 12, 2015, 12:42:56 pm »
^sis bonzaigirl, may I have a copy of those checklists na binigay ni IE? Wala pa ako coord, still searching but meron na ring close to my heart. Gusto ko lang sana makita ano pa mga missing ko sa preps. My email is twinxz18@yahoo.com TIA!

I've also inquired na with 7ten5, mura nga lang sila though may OOT fee sa akin, Antipolo kasi venue ko. Anyway I find it kulang sa meeting (2 lang kasi including na yung contract signing) eh gusto ko nga sana more meetings haha. Ang OC lang masyado.

Sa Kredin naman, I've read good reviews but beyond na din ng budget. May promo sila, you can check their website. :)

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #441 on: March 12, 2015, 12:47:58 pm »
You can try my OTD, Events & Elements :)


sis have you read na yung nega review kay EE?

Angiejune19

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #442 on: March 12, 2015, 12:55:34 pm »
Anong bad review sa ee sis?

czarina1987

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #443 on: March 12, 2015, 03:29:52 pm »
hello mga pretty sis. sino ma rerecommend niyo na OTD? Budget is 13 to 15k lang sana, and mas maganda kung marami freebies :):):) Salamat!

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #444 on: March 12, 2015, 11:43:48 pm »
@Angiejune19

Di ko na matandaan which thread eh but I read it here sa GT a week or weeks ago. It just happened recently. I remember sis belle chose to not comment on the issue kasi coordinator nya din si E&E. I'm trying to use the search button but I can't find it.


@czarina1987


Try Imbitado Events, sila yung nasa ganyang range ang rate. I've checked their site, your date is still open sis!  ;)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 11:48:28 pm by twinxz »

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #445 on: March 13, 2015, 03:39:37 am »
Hi twinxz.
Yes, bon is my coordinator and I did choose not to comment on the issue basically because it's the "appropriate" thing to do, more so,  I haven't experienced working with them on my wedding yet.. but i met them personally na. Mahirap kase magbitiw ng salita coz most of us don't really know what took place that day. I did spoke to both sides, I have copies of conversations, but that's it. I'll keep them. :) and I'm happy to keep my coordinator.

happydee

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #446 on: March 13, 2015, 04:00:28 am »
Hi sis angiejune19! Events & Elements are also my coordinators... i booked their full service package... im an overseas bride (Austria) and until now i am satisfied with Bon's service and going the extra mile for me (ie. meeting up with my Tita to get the money, going to bridal fairs to get discounts from suppliers etc.). My wedding is in January 2016 pa... im planning to fly to the PH for 1 week in September to get to know her and my suppliers :)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #447 on: March 13, 2015, 04:04:13 am »
sis twinx I sent you a copy of the wedding checklist. 

sis czarina1987, you can try Imbitado Events :)  Well their fee is within your budget :)  Happy preps everyone :)

Angiejune19

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #448 on: March 13, 2015, 09:59:06 am »
Thanks sa info sis @twinxz ive met bon na and she's honest and nice naman. Nabanggit din nya sakin yun and she is so sad about it.

Sis @belle_v2g im not allowed to send personal message I dont know why.; ( but I am seriously considering events and elements. When is your wedding.;)

Sis @ happydee among the coordinators ive met yesterday (ive met three) hahaha I like bon the most. I know she is still new in the business but with proper coordiation with her I think she can deliver naman.;)

Sis you can try anton sarcia. He was recommended by ayie kasi lumalabas sya with imbitados.;)

Other sissies ive met carmie of events simplified na din.. any reviews from previous brides?


czarina1987

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #449 on: March 13, 2015, 11:01:08 am »
thanks sa mga reply. wala ba ibang option besides imbitado? parang hindi ko kasi feel yung pagka over booking nila :)

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #450 on: March 13, 2015, 11:08:30 am »
thanks sa mga reply. wala ba ibang option besides imbitado? parang hindi ko kasi feel yung pagka over booking nila :)

check out events simplified.. they have otd+host too :)

juwie

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #451 on: March 13, 2015, 11:09:48 am »
^ you can try Styled Celebrations.

Si sis fionaapple have high regard with this coord team on her wedding last year.

mrs_lim

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #452 on: March 13, 2015, 11:17:21 am »
Sis czarina, you can inquire with JP Montilla. He was our OTD coordinator last 2012. At first meeting medyo nakakaintimidate siya kasi straight to the point siya sumagot. Pero soooobrang ok siya magcoordinate kasi alam na alam na niya ang gagawin niya. He was also the OTD coordinator of my brother last 2014.

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #453 on: March 13, 2015, 11:29:22 am »
Hi sis angie.. you can't send pm sis kase newbie ka pero eventually pag madami ka ng posts you can send us messages na. :) bon told me na you've met na nga daw.. ours will be on the 2nd of june sis. It's a weekday wedding :)

Yup sis juwie, kits diaz I think is okay din..

dndz

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #454 on: March 13, 2015, 11:46:12 am »
Hi sis, can you send the link/ threat title regarding the incident with E&E? Di ko mahanap sa mga thread.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #455 on: March 13, 2015, 11:59:10 am »
Does anyone know the rates of Kredin Events Engineer? Are they good? TIA! :)

Sis, I have a cousin who highly recommends kredin. During their wedding, the stylist didnt follow the mock-up and deliver as promised. Kulang the flowers on the actual day. And my coousin said that Kredin had the presence of mind to advise them not to give the complete payment balance since the stylist didnt deliver as promised. So my cousin, despite being disappointed about the flowers, at least was able to complain to the stylist and show actual photos during the wedding vs mockup na kulang talaga the flowers delivered. At least kahit papano, umamin the stylist and the didnt have to pay na.

Last time I checked, Kredin was 20k for OTD
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 07:11:36 pm by Chili1113 »

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #456 on: March 13, 2015, 01:23:18 pm »
@belle_v2g
sis, IMHO that is the proper way to do rin since coordinator mo sya :)

@bonzaigirl
thank you sis! receive ko na. yun lang talaga yun? i thought parang booklet sya? hehe.

@czarina1987
try mo din SMA Weddings and Beyond, Events: Simplified, KTG, Events by Mr. & Mrs., Alalay Ko, 7ten5, L'Amor Events.

@patriciasy595
you can check Kredin's website, they have an ongoing promo for 2015 events. As I remeber, 18K na lang for OTD.

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #457 on: March 13, 2015, 09:48:55 pm »
^sis angie I like her too.. that's why i sticked with them.. and as a bride, I won't be "pabaya" para maging okay ang outcome.. I wanna make sure we get everything covered para walang sisihan afterwards..

kathygirl

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #458 on: March 16, 2015, 05:11:25 pm »
Got 7ten5 Events as my OTD wedding coordinator. Dito ko lang din nabasa about them from sis donya_dyosa. Sila ang may pinakamababang offer sakin sa lahat ng napagtanungan ko. P10,500 with host, pero since Tagaytay wedding kami plus 5k OOT fee (pero binigyan ako ng discount ni Sir Lowell!  :) )
Sobrang konti ng reviews sa kanila, halos wala kaya sa totoong lang sobrang nagdalawang isip ako na kunin sila dahil ang daming palpak na stories about other wedding coordinators. Pero dahil wala pa akong nakitang negative about them, pinush ko na rin sila. No regrets talaga, super bait ng buong team at maasikaso, at ang galing na host ni Sir Lowell. Based from my own experience I would like to recommend them. Dumaan din ako sa weddding preps stage at wedding supplier scouting kayaI would like to help other brides din na makapag hanap ng ok na OTD coordinator at affordable pa. Mas madaling makapag decide din kung may reviews from other brides.  ;D
Tip ko lang sa mga soon-to-be brides na sabihin nyo lang sa magiging wedding coordinators at host nyo ang gusto nyong program at mga expectation nyo from them for a smooth transaction na rin. Yan ang isa sa mga natutunan ko during wedding preps. Good luck!   :D

Angiejune19

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #459 on: March 19, 2015, 04:47:53 pm »
OMG mga sis.. until now, wala pa ko wedding coor.; ( so sad.. nahihirapan ako because of the reviews. Parang d ko pa nafefeel yun this is it feeling..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close