Author Topic: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)  (Read 127549 times)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #420 on: March 09, 2015, 01:24:02 pm »
Thanks sparklingjewel and bonzaigirl!! My coordinator only gave me kasi a Detailed duties and contract, Month-by-month checklist, and Meeting Timetable with detailed agenda and list of items to be submitted to her on those meetings. However I need to be the one to prepare the lists myself: Suppliers Directory, Entourage List, Song List, Reception Lay-out, VIP seating plan, and guest lists, Inventory of items for turnover.

I really don't mind making the list myself since there are specific instructions. A excel file template would have just been more helpful though. But its all good!!
 

Angiejune19

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #421 on: March 09, 2015, 05:56:10 pm »
hi girls!

newbie here.. can you suggest sino pa okay na OTD wedding coordinator aside from imbitado and kiss the girl? booked na kasi sila on my wedding eh.. btw dec 17 na wedding ko..super excited and stress din.. hahaha

thanks thanks! :)

charmed30

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #422 on: March 09, 2015, 06:06:28 pm »
^you can try SMA

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #423 on: March 09, 2015, 06:16:10 pm »
hi girls!

newbie here.. can you suggest sino pa okay na OTD wedding coordinator aside from imbitado and kiss the girl? booked na kasi sila on my wedding eh.. btw dec 17 na wedding ko..super excited and stress din.. hahaha

thanks thanks! :)

You can try Joed See Events, they were the OTD during my best friend's wedding, and they were good as well. :)

Maxim04

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #424 on: March 10, 2015, 02:53:46 am »
agree mga imbitado brides! ! ahahaha
bzbee and bonzaigirl shygirlme pare pareho tayo ng OTD!
my friend/s wedding was last year under IE, super ok naman daw. Though bago nga sila sa industry, my mga comment dati na hindi sila maayos magdamit. but when i saw them personally, they are decent naman. dress that suits them at hindi revealing  ;)

weddingbelle

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #425 on: March 10, 2015, 09:04:17 am »
You can try my OTD, Events & Elements :)

hi girls!

newbie here.. can you suggest sino pa okay na OTD wedding coordinator aside from imbitado and kiss the girl? booked na kasi sila on my wedding eh.. btw dec 17 na wedding ko..super excited and stress din.. hahaha

thanks thanks! :)

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #426 on: March 10, 2015, 09:13:45 am »
Imbitado bride here also, agree ang daming excel files na sinend and she tries to reply as fast as she can tapos kapag may wedding sasabihin naman nya.. 2016 bride din ako and I haven't experienced them too pero hesitant pa ako if kukunin ko sya to be MC.

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #427 on: March 10, 2015, 09:46:04 am »
Thanks sparklingjewel and bonzaigirl!! My coordinator only gave me kasi a Detailed duties and contract, Month-by-month checklist, and Meeting Timetable with detailed agenda and list of items to be submitted to her on those meetings. However I need to be the one to prepare the lists myself: Suppliers Directory, Entourage List, Song List, Reception Lay-out, VIP seating plan, and guest lists, Inventory of items for turnover.

I really don't mind making the list myself since there are specific instructions. A excel file template would have just been more helpful though. But its all good!!

Hi sis Chili1113 :) Maybe you can ask her if she has an excel file :)  or if she has a copy of what is it that she wants from you that way it wouldn't be too much a hassle for you to just produce a copy :)  Basically what Ayie gave me was just lots of timetables for before church, church program, reception program. Helpful tips before the big day itself.  A timetable of things I should have accomplished months, weeks, days before the wedding.  Church (both Catholic and Christian) requirements that I need to have done before the big day itself, Games options if we want to for both the groom and the bride if we want to have any.  A budget sheet, (it was not in PDF format , nor in excel, not sure if I can convert it though) which I can print and basically write on hehe....  and some basic wedding checklist.  Hayaan mo sis, if I figure out how I can convert it, I'll see if I can send it to you hehehhe... till then, got to sleep na :)  Good luck everybody :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #428 on: March 10, 2015, 10:48:00 am »
awwww!! Thanks sis bonzaigirl for the offer! You are so helpful. Its ok though I dont want to bother you naman hehe Plus I pretty much have pala all those lists. Hehe the coordinator just didnt give me a budget file, but I personally have my own file which I did myself while canvassing supplers.  The lists lang with no template that I have to submit are the suppliers list, entourage list, song list, and guest lists. The lay-out will be done naman by the stylist.

Thanks so so much sis bonzaigirl!!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 10:51:51 am by Chili1113 »

Angiejune19

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #429 on: March 10, 2015, 10:50:44 pm »
Thank you sis weddingbelle! I will meet them nga this thursday.;)
Sis bonzai girl cant afford namin si joed see eh hahaha medyo expensive na eh hehe

rhaeignonme

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #430 on: March 10, 2015, 11:01:15 pm »
Hay. I would also like to be an Imibitado Bride. Kaso ayun bilis nila makuha. Di na sila available sa date. To think 1st quarter palang ng taon. Anyways, I back read bout OTD WC ayun today makapgdp na din ako sa 7ten5 events. Atleast Meron na ako naumpisahan. Kala ko sobrang mahal nila, mura Lang pala sila!  ;D Minsan hirap din sabihin sa  h2b ko. Kasi Sabi nya parang di [textspeak!] need ng WC. Pero pinagpilitan ko talaga WC. Hirap mangarag sa araw ng wed mo. Parang hirap ma-stress kaya push ko na WC ko. Haha. Thankful Lang available pa sila. Anyone here na nag avail n ng services ni 7ten5? Sana good feedback talaga!  :)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #431 on: March 11, 2015, 01:58:20 am »
No worries :)

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #432 on: March 11, 2015, 06:55:27 am »
^hi mga sis, how much ang rate ng 7ten5 events? Pede pasend din ng contact info? Meron na kong OTD coord na friend ko pero try ko lang baka magbago pa isip ko haha. Salamat!:*

astarte

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #433 on: March 11, 2015, 07:39:17 am »
^ sis heto email nila: 7ten5events@gmail.com

Inquire ka na lang directly sis kasi yung query ko for my parents' wedding anniversary with program and game activities lang, walang ceremony since hindi rin naman yun renewal of vows as in celebration lang talaga hehe P6,000 quote nya sakin.

Maxim04

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #434 on: March 11, 2015, 08:08:39 am »
^rhaigneonme, naiimagine ko na pag walang OTDC eh walang kaayusan ang day. Ang pila ng entourage, ang flow ng araw, hotel preps.. Hindi naman kasi kagaya sa probinsya na basta mairaos lang or kaunti ang pupunta na madaling bigyan ng directions. hehe. Unless 100 pababa pwde siguro na walang coordinator.  ;) kaya we also availed on the day para hindi mastress ang relatives or friends. We are supposed to relax and have fun sa araw na yun. Let our coordinators handle those things. They are used in handling events naman  :D

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #435 on: March 11, 2015, 08:20:11 am »
^thanks sis czarina hehe ♥

jajasmin

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #436 on: March 11, 2015, 09:09:19 pm »
hi girls!

newbie here.. can you suggest sino pa okay na OTD wedding coordinator aside from imbitado and kiss the girl? booked na kasi sila on my wedding eh.. btw dec 17 na wedding ko..super excited and stress din.. hahaha

thanks thanks! :)

Hi sis, mine is from Bride's Eye View.  my wedding is set on Dec 30. I availed OTD lang kasi hands on din ako sa prep. she sent me advance checklist na din and the contract. she updates me from time to time kahit otd lang. she will also accompany me during my prenup bec she's into styling din ..  :)

patriciasy595

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #437 on: March 11, 2015, 11:48:44 pm »
Does anyone know the rates of Kredin Events Engineer? Are they good? TIA! :)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #438 on: March 12, 2015, 03:48:58 am »
Thank you sis weddingbelle! I will meet them nga this thursday.;)
Sis bonzai girl cant afford namin si joed see eh hahaha medyo expensive na eh hehe

I know girl hehe.. Di ko kasi alam ang pegs mo eh. :)  Nagmahal na kasi sya.  Kaya di ko na din sya kinuha.  Pero I am happy naman with Imbitado Events, so far, :)

Angiejune19

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #439 on: March 12, 2015, 10:53:39 am »
Thanks mga sissies! Just met with bon of events and elements.. I like her styke and pagiging oc and honest.. hehe my only concern is almost all her staff are part time lang..not sure if thats okay but since she started yun naman kasama nya sanay na din siguro,;) check ko pa din mga suggestions nyo. Hehe

Sis nikki27 d ako makapag reply sa pm mo. Hehe check ko though hehe thanks thanks!

Sis bonzaigirl tama hahahaha I love imbitado talaga kaso booked na sila.; (

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close