Author Topic: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)  (Read 127647 times)

f878

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #400 on: March 03, 2015, 01:11:26 pm »
sis simang, the w@w website (waw.ph) mismo is under maintenance but the w@w yahoogroup is always very active. :)

in other news, nagtaaas na ng rates ang imbitado events but still very reasonable.
hanga din ako kay ayie kase kahit na sikat na nila at based sa reviews ay kaya na nilang makipagtapatan sa mamahaling coords ay di pa rin super taga ang rates nila. :)

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #401 on: March 03, 2015, 01:31:06 pm »
I also booked Imbitado Events for Partial Coordination naman. Im hesitant at first because when I saw their bookings sa site nila, napaisip ako kung magkakaron pa ba sila ng time to take care of the details of my wedding. Pero i still took the risk because they have the most affordable rate. Sana maging ok sila sa min.. Ill just give a review after my wedding pero 2016 pa yun :P

sevenstars

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #402 on: March 03, 2015, 02:32:54 pm »
czarina1987, I think it's a good idea nga to look for a coordinator who limits the number of events that they take on. I'm having a destination wedding and I knew I'd be asking my coordinator to do a lot for me, so I chose someone who only does 15 weddings a year.

tan.denise54

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #403 on: March 03, 2015, 02:43:27 pm »
sis sevenstars, who's your wedding coordinator? :)

sevenstars

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #404 on: March 03, 2015, 03:55:11 pm »
Hi tan.denise, she's based outside the Philippines -- I'm having an overseas wedding kasi. :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #405 on: March 07, 2015, 05:23:50 am »
So after 8 months if wedding coordinator searching, I finally booked my coordinator!!

I just booked Ruby Ines of Celebrations Event Experts. Whew, it such a relief to be under the care of a  pro, who really gets the kind of wedding you envision. I learned so much from our meeting. Ruby gave me lots of expert tips on how to handle negotiating with my venue. It really helps hiring a coordinator who is very familiar with your suppliers!

Plus I love that she opened my eyes to all these options for dinner entertainment and performers from sax players, solo performers on keyboard, harpists, jazz performers, etc I am happy because these are options I never came across while doing my wedding research.

Ruby's entertainment suggestions was exactly what I was looking for, and a far cry from what some coordinators have suggested in the past. (Hehe one coordinator told me that a roving photo booth during dinner is good entertainment. Uhm... sure, but not what I had in mind)

 I think it might be best find a coordinator who has a lot of weddings in your social circle. Because Certain circles have certain preferences and expectations, and a coordinator who doesn't normally cater to your niche will not understand what you are going for, nor share the same vision.

Good luck to everyone in finding your wedding coordinator! =)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 05:29:35 am by Chili1113 »

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #406 on: March 07, 2015, 06:59:39 am »
I couldn't agree more with you sis Chili1113 :)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #407 on: March 07, 2015, 07:08:52 am »
^Chili1113 im so happy for you! Finally! :)

And yes, i can relate to the part about finding a coordinator that "fits" your preferences and expectations about the wedding. Before din I posted about meeting a super popular coordinator here in GT, but I was so turned off because the also popular emcee she strongly suggested to me turned about to be super jologs, and yun din, the activities she was suggesting were so meh.. galit kami sa photobooth / roving photoman eh! Haha. Sometimes that's what you're paying for too. I'm sure you'll have a super classy wedding!! :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #408 on: March 07, 2015, 12:32:52 pm »
Thanks Bonzaigirl and sis spearklingjewel!!

Hahah sis sparklingjewel finally, one headache down after all our pms and discussions regarding coordinators! Finally... now I can concentrate of the most important thing... DIETING for this summer and in preparation for wedding!! LOL I havent lost my BER-months weight gain till now OMG hahah

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #409 on: March 07, 2015, 01:46:15 pm »

I just booked Ruby Ines of Celebrations Event Experts. Whew, it such a relief to be under the care of a  pro, who really gets the kind of wedding you envision.

Congrats sis.. You're in good hands! :) ruby is my friend's cousin, super okay ang mga weddings na h-in-andle nila..

At least now you can focus na rin on other things like diet/work-out.. Goodluck satin sis.. Just stay motivated and you can achieve your goal :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #410 on: March 07, 2015, 02:59:34 pm »
Thanks sis Hallerski! Good to know that good reviews si Ruby. Oh my... the hardest part is diet and workout hahaha. I hope your preps are going well.

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #411 on: March 07, 2015, 03:55:05 pm »
To Imbitado Brides, may I request for a copy of their OTD package to be sent to my email: (twinxz18@yahoo.com)? TIA!

mdnextdoor

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #412 on: March 07, 2015, 04:32:49 pm »
Thanks sis Hallerski! Good to know that good reviews si Ruby. Oh my... the hardest part is diet and workout hahaha. I hope your preps are going well.


Sis, could you pm me the otd coordination of ruby? Still don't have a wedding coord.

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #413 on: March 07, 2015, 05:13:35 pm »
Thanks to our sis who sent Imbitado Events' packages. :) (sorry I don't know your username here..)

Maxim04

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #414 on: March 07, 2015, 07:34:29 pm »
naku oo nga nakakaworry din ano. Masyado madami events si Imbitado, kinabahan naman ako na baka hindi nila magampanan ng maayos ang role nila for that day kasi sa dami ng couples nila, paano nga naman nila mameet isa isa yun.. hehe. though ms ayie told me they only cater one couple per day to ensure the quality of their works, still, paano nga kaya ang meetings and discussion?
Moreover, she told me na meetings are only held in trinoma or makati area lang so she can maximize client meetings, perhaps she will meet 3 couples or so. things like that.

any of you who had wedding already na IE ang kinuha?  ;)
I know one, she said the games are Fun daw and lively naman. Then my Hotel coordinator told me hindi maganda magdala program ang IE. But my lead singer told me na my personal touch maghandle ang IE at hindi scripted kagaya ng iba. tee hee!! ano na nga ba talaga...  :-\

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #415 on: March 08, 2015, 09:50:05 am »
^ sis imbitado din ako but our wedding will be next year pa. nag hesitate din ako nung una with them kasi sobrang busy nila with so much clients. sabi niya nga we have to set meetings very early daw, preferably 3 months in advance. grabe lang. but i guess that's part of getting an in demand supplier with an affordable price. though i have no doubt they will deliver well come wedding day :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #416 on: March 08, 2015, 06:23:21 pm »
For those who availed of only the OTD services of a coordinator, I would like to ask what forms/worksheets did they provide to help you plan your wedding?

I know some coordinators give all their worksheets to all brackets of clients (full, partial, OTD), while some really only give out the worksheets for those who avail of partial and full planning. Just wondering what it is like with your OTD coordinators.


sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #417 on: March 08, 2015, 06:44:15 pm »
^ I have a huge thick white binder from Kutchie....the hard and heavy kind.... i only booked her for OTD.

Its full of advice on how to select each supplier, sleeves where you should print and put contracts and deposit slips, checklists on what suppliers to book and things to bring and buy for the day itself, etc. At the end of it there's a ton of worksheets to fill out to be turned over to them. Nakakapanic. Hahaha but i appreciate the thoroughness. My previous bride friends said this is the reason I can fully relax on the last few days of prep and the wedding itself. I do hope it's true, because man it will take me forever to fill those up haha
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 06:46:37 pm by sparklingjewel »

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #418 on: March 08, 2015, 08:20:51 pm »
Hi sis Chili1113 :) Ayie of Imbitado Events gave me several worksheets including one for budgeting, a wedding questionnaire guide that is basically your wedding details list, a turnover list, caterer questionnaire, sample itinerary, game options, master timetable, guestlist, seating charts, meeting timetable, etc.  I only availed of the OTD services as well but it was a booklet_thick wad of documents which I havent filled out yet 😉😉😉

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #419 on: March 09, 2015, 04:32:45 am »
^super helpful nung binigay ni Ayie. Lalo yung handover documents nya. Detailed talaga.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close