Author Topic: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)  (Read 127734 times)

galatea_spheres

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #340 on: February 22, 2015, 11:30:19 pm »
^Chili1113 i remember seeing pics of the events and elements team on their instagram acct

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #341 on: February 23, 2015, 12:00:23 am »
^Thanks sis I will check out their Instagram account! =)

xxIcePrincessxx

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #342 on: February 23, 2015, 12:14:26 am »
I had the same sentiments with KTG...my friend kase is friends with one of the KTG girls so I was excited to get in touch with them and get them for my wedding. I got in touch with them sometime around July last year and was trying to set a meeting with them.  The reply that I got was that they are too busy and that the next available date for them to meet up with me is September na. Wow lang.  Sobrang turned off ako.  I never contacted them since.

juwie

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #343 on: February 23, 2015, 12:27:03 am »
I saw on one of my photog friends' facebook post na rude daw si KTG sa kanila (as co-suppliers). Naka work nila last year and di yata naging ok ang working relationship nila that day.

Maxim04

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #344 on: February 23, 2015, 02:44:02 am »
hi mga sis! So far ok naman KTG! 2 of my friends got married and KTG did a good job!
Nag inquire ako sa kanila before and prompt naman ang response nila.

Sabagay, lahat naman tayo ayaw natin ng seen zoned. hahaha.
Not because they have a lot of queries means pwde na sila mag seen-zoned! :)


ms_teryosa

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #345 on: February 23, 2015, 09:47:12 am »
i had nega feedback with KTG.. naginquire ako sa kanila and didnt like my conversation with one of the girl there.. nagcomment din kasi ako ng "ang mahal naman" but someone answered though mahina pero narinig ko "wala naman atang budget nagpipilit dito" i was about to talk to the girl pero sabi ng husband ko dont dare to talk to her..wag na lang tayo dito. di na dapat patulan yan
pero sobrang ang ginawa nila.. i just forgot the name of that girl..pero talagang na-offend ako.

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #346 on: February 23, 2015, 12:00:29 pm »
Omg. Customer service at it's finest.

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #347 on: February 23, 2015, 12:05:50 pm »
One of my pet peeves are suppliers, or their staff, who look down on (prospective) clients. I experienced one (not OTD, but an event stylist) in a bridal fair and immediately crossed out their name on my list! As brides (and grooms) who do painstaking efforts to prepare for our weddings, we don't need the additional stress of dealing with a supplier with a diva attitude.

ms_teryosa

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #348 on: February 23, 2015, 12:27:15 pm »
maraming ganyan.they look down sa mga clients especially yung mga nanghihingi ng discounts. unfair lang sa ating mga clients kasi we are just trying na magtipid in a way na magiging maganda pa rin naman yung result tapos makakaencounter pa tayo gn mga ganyan.
kaya sa mga sis na tingin nyo di kayo pinapahalagahan ng suppliers etc cross them out to your list.mahirap na maistress pa tayo on our wedding day. customer service pa rin talaga ang the best.

dcpdane

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #349 on: February 23, 2015, 12:40:09 pm »
met with our photog kahapon. sakto na he is recommending ayie of imbitado pala talaga sa clients. sakto lang na nabook ko na si ayie prior to him and didn't know they work together madalas. events embassy yung isa pa nyang recommended pero sanay rin daw sya kay ayie. maayos daw. :)

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #350 on: February 23, 2015, 01:30:55 pm »
grabe sis ms_teryosa! ang sama naman nun. maybe hindi niya intention na paringgan ka pero to say that anyway is really mean. hindi pa naman sila ganun ka-high profile to act like that, and even yung pinakamahal na suppliers would be professional enough not to say things like that near a client. iba talaga pag na-meet mo ang supplier in person, makikita mo ang tunay na ugali.

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #351 on: February 23, 2015, 01:51:42 pm »
recommended pa naman sila ni ms. ayie.. tsk tsk..

still on the look for OTD coord + emcee with the same range of Ms. Ayie of Imbitado Events.

fantabulous

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #352 on: February 23, 2015, 01:56:22 pm »
Hi sisses! Wedding in April 2015. We got 7ten5 for our OTD and DTS for our emcee. I've not met both personally but I read a lot of good reviews about them here. Hopefully maging ok lahat. I like the idea of having either a male OTD and a female emcee or vise versa.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #353 on: February 23, 2015, 02:00:29 pm »
i had nega feedback with KTG.. naginquire ako sa kanila and didnt like my conversation with one of the girl there.. nagcomment din kasi ako ng "ang mahal naman" but someone answered though mahina pero narinig ko "wala naman atang budget nagpipilit dito" i was about to talk to the girl pero sabi ng husband ko dont dare to talk to her..wag na lang tayo dito. di na dapat patulan yan
pero sobrang ang ginawa nila.. i just forgot the name of that girl..pero talagang na-offend ako.


OMG who the heck are they to even comment such a thing, even if the person did not intend to be overheard by the client. They aren't even considered a top tier coordinator. They aren't even an A-level coordinator.

EEwww Eh nung nakausap ko yung isang Senior Coordinator nila  medyo I found her a bit uhmmmm... "barok mag salita." 

Anyway, di bale sis. Buti na rin lang that you didnt end up getting them. Especially since madami naman na same bracket nila that will render much better service, and with better manners and taste too!!

Sis Twinx: Sa lahat ng mid-range coordinators Ive spoken to, pinaka OK si Bon of Events and Elements, and next is Sheena of SMA Weddings. Both are new in the business though but very passionate and attentive. The only difference is that Sheena has more GT Brides so you will see more feedback. Whereas  Bon Villahermosa only has 2 Brides here that I have come across. They cost a bit more that Ayie, but not by much.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 02:03:45 pm by Chili1113 »

shygirlme

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #354 on: February 23, 2015, 02:01:55 pm »
^^sis try mo Infinites by Mr. And mrs. Ok silang otd accdg.to my friend

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #355 on: February 23, 2015, 02:08:38 pm »
^Ok din sana kausap sa Phone si Ria of Infinite Events. But I got turned off because I have 2 emails with follow up questions that I sent months apart, and never got a reply. As in never na. Although I got surprised na ganyan din si Jody Liwanag. Eh she's supposed to be one of the top coordinators, but sit took her a month to reply to one of my emails so she is off my list!!!

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #356 on: February 23, 2015, 02:27:55 pm »
sis Chili1113, yup, got hold of Ms. Bon's rate and agree that she's very good with her craft as early as now. I must say that I'm OC when inquiring sa mga suppliers. Whenever they reply agad even they're busy, its a wow factor for me that they find time for you.

SMA Events is already booked na on my date. Ms. Sheena referred Event Labs PH now I'm checking for feedbacks.

Seen-zoned inquiries: Infinite Events by Mr. & Mrs., Events Simplified, Events by Thoffy (which by the way I will cross out from my list due to one of our sisses review here)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #357 on: February 23, 2015, 02:34:30 pm »
Sis twinxz.. yeah. I remember sending you her rates.  :)
Other Events & Elements brides here would be weddingbelle, and happydee. I'm not sure if si sis maukris or largecow yung isang kumuha kay Bon. I forgot na e.. :)

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #358 on: February 23, 2015, 02:44:45 pm »
yes sis, wala nga lang syang emceeing. gusto ko sana all in one na :D but i might re-consider. hehe.

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #359 on: February 23, 2015, 02:50:32 pm »
sis madali lang kumuha ng emcee, you can also ask your coordinator for referrals kahit hindi kasama sa package nila. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close