Author Topic: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)  (Read 127785 times)

tan.denise54

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #280 on: February 04, 2015, 09:28:42 pm »
Hi! Any feedback on these coordinators:
Canaan Celebrations by Jets & Rhona
Christine Ong-Te
Chain Di Eventi
Thanks in advance! :)

juwie

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #281 on: February 04, 2015, 10:13:52 pm »
Jets & Rhona ok sila. My brother & SIL hired them for their wedding 4 years ago. Naimpress kaming lahat sa kanila. We are also considering them.

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #282 on: February 04, 2015, 10:32:57 pm »
hi mga sis  ;D ;D  I have already Events and Elements package and Imbitado events as well.. I'm torn between the 2 of them, kasi mas mura yung sa Imbitado events.  The question now lies sa actual services. Actually nearly parehas lang naman yung rates nilang 2.  Those who have availed of their service?  Any recommendations? violent reactions?  Natatakot kasi ako na baka pag ipagpaliban ko pa ito hanggang sa March paguwi ko eh baka by that time eh booked na sila parehas.  But before I commit eh I also want to know their services.  Especially since about 30 minutes away yung church venue to preps/reception venue. 


Thanks in advance sa mga makakasagot hehe

weddingbelle

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #283 on: February 06, 2015, 11:22:13 pm »
^ang naging basis ko kasi before getting E&E was the prompt reply and quality of the response. I actually inquired from Imbitado if I can meet them first before booking, just to ask questions etc. They replied promptly naman. Ang sabi nya is "sure, but im booked for the next 2 weeks" so I gave a date and ang response nya dun ay "I have a wedding in Tagaytay that day" with no suggestion as to when she is available. So I figured maybe she's really THAT busy. hehe

E&E naman called me up when I failed to respond to her text as an answer to MY question. Nahiya ako kasi ako pa tinawagan. haha Bon suggested that I meet with her first to interview her before choosing. Nahulog loob ko, plus she's nice and eloquent when you talk to her. I haven't met her yet, but I booked her based on that phone call.

I suggest talk to both first. Kumbaga sa food, taste test ka muna. :)

Btw, I liked E&E's contract and checklist. So pink and girly.

juwie

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #284 on: February 07, 2015, 03:08:45 am »
Happy to share that we finally booked Canaan Celebrations by Jets & Rhona! My brother and SIL got them for their wedding 4years ago and now we got them too! Nagustuhan kasi ni fiance yung mga sinagot nila sa amin, how they didn't say yes to everything we said and openly expressed their opinions, at kung saang part yung magiging challenging sa wedding namin. Yey exciting! :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #285 on: February 07, 2015, 04:01:36 am »
Hi weddingbelle!
I know this is so mababaw, but natawa ako sa last line mo sis.. coz I have to admit nainlove ako sa kikayness nila. I always tell Bon that the reason I booked E&E is because of their pink monogram. :) --at which we always end up laughing about. They just launched their new look this week so bye pink monogram lol! :)

sis bonzaigirl
Weddingbelle is right, communication wise, A+++ si Bon and that's what we really wanted as overseas brides. :) She's very detailed, pag medyo hindi ako nagpaparamdam, she would follow up.. a perfect example of a "maalagang coordinator".
During our FT, because coding kami,  she volunteered to drive for us. From the church to reception we calculated how much time we'll be spending on travelling. 30min. Din kase ang layo ng church at reception sis..
She was there to help during our prenup. So if you want her around just let her know in advance so she can sched for you. What else, she's the one I trust with down payments as well.. even large amounts. That's what she does to her overseas brides..we just transfer her the amount at sya na magbabayad..she will also go to bridal fairs to book a supplier for you. :)

dcpdane

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #286 on: February 07, 2015, 09:48:20 am »
baka ot, pero how is ayie of imbitado events as host? anong forte at style nya? booked her kasi OTD + emcee. hahahaha. yes i know, binook ko because of the reviews here sa GT without knowing her style and voice. hahaha!

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #287 on: February 07, 2015, 10:25:28 am »
^Hi sis juwie, former manager ko si Jets (Rhona) and I can say super bait nya hehe. alam nyang wala akong budget for coords pero nakakaavail ako ng free consultation sa kanya from time to time hihi.

juwie

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #288 on: February 07, 2015, 11:14:35 am »
Hello sis yannuh! oo nga eh, kaya very excited ako na sila coord namin. Saka nakita ko sila mag work sa wedding ng bro ko 4 years ago. Sila talaga yung pinaka nag marka sa akin, considering na wala pa ako alam about weddings nun ha. then pinag bigyan nila kami sa mga 'minor' details na gusto namin mangyari. Gusto ko talaga partial kaso sabi nila Jets hindi raw namin yun kailangan kasi almost 85% booked nakami. kaya na raw yun ng OTD and they will be the one to coordinate and ff up with our suppliers (if necessary).

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #289 on: February 07, 2015, 11:31:48 am »
Sorry sis naconfuse ako kala ko nickname ni Ms.Rhons ay Jets pero asawa nya pala un haha! Yup sis they even offer to lower the price nung car nila for bridal car para ma avail ko bilang hindi naman daw ako iba haha pero nahihiya kasi ako. Dami ko na favor na inask from her so ayun nagrecommend na lang ng ibang suppliers. Goodluck sa wedding preps sis!

juwie

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #290 on: February 07, 2015, 07:05:01 pm »
^ thank you sis! :)

weddingbelle

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #291 on: February 10, 2015, 12:34:32 am »
Nirecommend din sakin ng photog ko si Jets and Rhona but when I searched online parang around 25k+ na sila for OTD tama ba? Di na sila keri ng budget ko kaya nghanap ako iba. Buti may nahanap ako!

juwie

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #292 on: February 10, 2015, 03:21:11 am »
Sis weddingbelle, 30k OTD nila. Pero 35k yung sa amin kasi we requested for an additional service.

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #293 on: February 10, 2015, 08:23:37 am »
Hi mga sis :D  Thank you sa mga advice :D After some deliberation, eh we chose Ayie of Imbitado to do be our on the day and our emcee as well.  :) Well... we are pencil booked. :D

  Mga sis who are done with their wedding, question lang.  Do you think 5 people are enough for a smooth flowing wedding?  Kasi nga before, I was thinking of getting Joed See Events, kaso they are quite pricey na, with out of town rates pa kahit binigyan nila kami ng discount.  Kaso, nung nalaman nung friend ko na hindi ko kinuha yung Imbitado, her first question was enough ba sila.  Kasi daw, sina Joed See eh 8 people.  Tapos malayo pa daw yung event namin.  Kaya ngayon, na confuse na naman ako.  Ayoko na kasi maghanap ng iba once we have chosen already.  Like kung ano nga yung advice ng mga ibang sis, eh huwag nang magtingin sa iba, once you've chosen.  Pero ngayon, tuloy, hindi ko alam kung dapat ba akong magworry.  :( 

I did research naman kay Ayie of Imbitado events, and based from previous reviews, I learned that she is OC, which is a good factor for me.  Pero what do you guys think, they are a 5 staff team, do you think it will be sufficient?

juwie

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #294 on: February 10, 2015, 10:29:11 am »
Sis bonzaigirl how many guests are you having? usually a team of 5 coordinators is enough for a maximum of 200 guests.

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #295 on: February 10, 2015, 11:13:01 am »
Hi sis, we are trying to keep it only to 150.  I was thinking na sufficient naman sya.  Kaya when Ayie said that they are 5, I was okay with it.  I guess, talaga minsan we just have to be firm.  And not let the criticism of others get to us.. hehe.  Malayo pa ang event namin, pero most of the time, especially when we are trying to book, and canvass suppliers, its really stressful noh. hehehhe.. Happy stressful preps mga brides :)

f878

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #296 on: February 10, 2015, 11:46:18 am »
sis bonzaigirl,
for 150-200 pax enough na yung 5 coords. pero if you want more, you can ask naman. i know of an imbitado bride na more than 5 coords nya otd sa dami ng guests & additional assistance. don't know nga lang how much dagdag but better ask ayie na din. :)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 11:53:21 am by f878 »

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #297 on: February 10, 2015, 01:57:06 pm »
Hi sis. 5 coordinators kami for 200 pax. On the day, 2 coordinators for the bride, 1 for the groom.. the other 2 will be doing outside work. My coordinator told me that she can provide another person to look after the kids if ever I decided to get a kids table.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 02:01:59 pm by belle_v2g »

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #298 on: February 11, 2015, 12:01:59 am »
Thank you mga sis :) Nakakabawas ng stress ang pagbasa ng comments and ng mga wellwishers and advice dito :)

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: OTD Wedding Coordinator (Part 3)
« Reply #299 on: February 12, 2015, 01:58:53 pm »
hi sis ashie0624
welcome to GT! overseas bride here too..
never heard of VAM Creative events yet.. but i can recommend my coordinator, she's very good at communicating with her clients. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close