We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
yup sis, kaya hindi pa kami naglalabas ng pera. kasi ang laki, 30k agad. wala pang laman yung mga nov 2015 and nov 2016 slots nila almost two weeks ago. kaya medyo ayun, i'm taking my time. mag ocular muna ako sa tagaytay next weekend
sis advice lang... try to decide and book your church ASAP esp for dec 2015. Thats what I also thought na madami pa slots. I delayed my booking of what was supposed to be a May 28, 2016 wedding. I checked last January and madami slots, and I didnt think the slots would be taken because it isn't on a peak wedding month. Then when I went to book bigla wala na yung 3PM in Magallanes and 2PM in San Antonio. SO I had to move my wedding to another date. Good thing pumayag the venue, and all my suppliers were available on the new date. Pero sobrang stressful yung nangyari and todo pakiusap to the venue pa yon, pati sa mga suppliers na book ko I had to call one by one and make pakiusap.
Sis Nyotik, ang rate ng KTG eh 20K, tpos may emcee na sila. No out of town charges for Silang, Tagaytay, and Antipolo. Yan [textspeak!] OTD nilaCan anyone recommend a very good coordinator na taga cavite, or yung walang OOT charges sa Cavite? Na meron magaling na team din. Hindi yung nag iisa lang or dalawa lang sila.
^ go sis! Mura din ang partial coordination ni Events and Elements. Im soon to be an overseas bride too but target ko before ako umalis eh minor nalang ang maiiwan. But since may expo this Feb (sabay pa sa rockwell expo) eh baka matapos ko din before I leave. hehe Goodluck satin![/quoteThey are excellent esp when replying to your queries. Bon always have time to her clients even if she's busy. kaya even if overseas bride, worry free ako.