We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
samin naman is 140k for 150 pax, Basic package kami but upgraded to all tiffany chairs naman. madami din included sa package like photobooth, cake, bridal car, entourage flowers etc. Mabait si Ms. Maiko, she really answers to queries,a nd nagbibigay din sya ng freebies and discounts. Sis Jheajen, can you PM me your package inclusions? parang gusto ko narin tuloy ng rustic theme!
Sis yanzkiiie,Andun ka ba yesterday sa FT nila sa Rocina's? OMG sana nagmeet tayo. Naalala ko na lang kasi when she mentioned 2 kasi yung Yana dun sa event hehe. What package did you get and how did you find the food?
any new update about them? hirap maghanap ng reviews about them. any input would be appreciated. thanks!!
thanks sis jheajen. When is your wedding? happy preps!
Hi Sis!Yes I was there last Sunday, 1:00PM I think I saw you, I am not sure lang if ikaw un kasi sabi din sakin ni Meiko, dalawa ang Yana. I was the one in maxi skirt Actually, I did not like their food. I find it too salty and I feel like it's too much for the quoted price. After our FT with Osio, we went straight to Queensland para fresh pa din sa memory namin ang taste ng food. We liked Queensland better.
hi mga sis ok ba sila?nagdadalawang isip kasi ako baka hindi ok.ang daming inclusions tapos medyo carry pa ng budget. So nag iisip ako kung okay ba food and quality ng service nila. overseas bride here.
Sis sa tagaytay yung wedding namin..rosemont garden is the venue..ok sila sis..excited nanga ako sa maging outcome.