watch now

Author Topic: Are you an Argan Oil User?  (Read 5810 times)

callmemissj

  • Guest
Re: Are you an Argan Oil User?
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2014, 10:12:38 am »
Def an argan oil user. At first I tried the Instant Glow then my boyfriend gave me 100ml Php 1,199 from Watsons because he knows I love argan oil. It has a matte finish and is scented. Obviously it is not pure.  It is smooth sa face and dries easily. Super lightweight but I have to stop since I get breakouts sometimes. I tried using another moisturizer and as soon as I finish it I will switch back to Instant glow kasi sayang. Sana di talaga yun reason ng pagbbreak outs ko.

I am also using Oil of Argan Php 600 for 30ml. I guarantee this is pure. i tried using it on my hair and nagamoy kusina. Haha. May pagkaoily for my opinion because when i tried to apply it before I sleep medyo oily. Mahirap naman na magkaoil and pillow rin. Unhygienic. I use it na lang as lip scrub (with brown sugar). Paubos na kasi I use it as lotion na rin.

I also bought from Hanklein. Sobrang mura Php 250 for 30ml. Ayun it is fake though they claim it is from nadifi. I know it is fake. meron rin sa Vom Fass SM Aura, pure kitchen argan oil but can be used sa body rin. Bibili sana ako kaso super pure ng amoy. It bothers me.

I also use emu oil. It has more benefits. I apply it sa eyelashes ko. :) Hope this helps!

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Are you an Argan Oil User?
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2014, 11:36:25 am »
yep. pero im not fond of using it. it smells bad and smells like poop :( :( :( got it from healthy options.. they say dapat aromatic, nutty flavor siya.. dapat dili perfumed or odorless, otherwise di yun pure.. ehh, di ko sure.. baka they find poop aromatic or mine has gone bad? malayo pa naman yung expiry..

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Are you an Argan Oil User?
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2014, 12:43:19 pm »
I use argan oil once a week but on my hair only. I use Kiehl's dry argan oil, apply it at night and rise it off when I shampoo in the morning. I like that it's light and makes my hair super soft the day after.

I have very fine hair hair so I don't need to use this several times a week pero those with thicker hair strands might benefit from more uses.

maukris

  • Guest
Re: Are you an Argan Oil User?
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2014, 03:57:41 pm »
Just bought argan in watsons..
1199 sya for 100 ml na

Hopefully maging effective sya

sey_b2b

  • Guest
Re: Are you an Argan Oil User?
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2014, 07:13:09 pm »
Been using Argan oil for months now and I am loving my smooth and glowing face hehe.

I have a very sensitive skin kaya the first few days na ginamit ko ang argan oil my face went insanely itchy. I have read somewhere, for sensitive skin like mine, you can apply the argan oil on your damp face. Which works perfectly sa akin. Nawala ang itchiness and feeling dry ng face ko ;) I use it as my moisturizer and makeup base ko na rin. I gave up using Avene moisturizer, mas feel ko ang Argan Oil.

I bought the 'Argan Oil 100% Natural from Morocco' from a friend of mine. Frequent flyer kasi siya Morocco so naisipan nyang magbenta. 30ml is 950 pesos ;)




candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Are you an Argan Oil User?
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2014, 05:20:13 pm »
Loving EVA NYC Hungry Hair Oil Treatment from Beauty Bar ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close