We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Im using Argan Oil, Hair Oil 100ml by Naturals, (Watsons).. forgot kung magkano ko nabili but less than 500. So so lang naman, just like yung ibang mga hair oil.
Argan oil is widely available in Middle East, most of them are from India. It helps to prevent hair loss.
Yes. I have a 100-ml bottle from White Allure, current cost is 1200. I used it for hairfall, after several weeks natigil naman. For the face, minsan lang. Mas gusto ko pa din yung effect ng HHN overnight elixir kasi you can tell the difference paggising pa lang sa umaga. Does anybody of you use argan for the face?
^Hi sis. The brand that I'm using is Miaflora, it's pure moroccan argan oil. I don't know if it's available in the Philippines but I got for 16 euros for 59ml. I don't use it on the face eh so I don't know if it's effective sa anti-aging. Sa hair ko lang sya ginagamit .