watch now

Author Topic: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10  (Read 44466 times)

sweet.hann

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #580 on: September 09, 2015, 10:43:51 am »
di maganda pakiramdam ko ngayun..  :-\
i need comfort..


COMFORT ROOM..  ;D

rockstar

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #581 on: September 09, 2015, 11:16:03 am »
i'm feeling a bit under the weather...  :-[ my head hurts and i have stuffy nose.  :-\

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #582 on: September 09, 2015, 04:47:20 pm »
I'm glad that I was able to beat today's tight deadline at work. I thought I wouldn't make it but I did. I'm confident that my output is good enough to have a decent feedback

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #583 on: September 09, 2015, 05:22:17 pm »
So sore that when he placed his leg over my leg last night (as he usually does when he's asleep) I shrieked with pain.

Monday was leg day.

myabishaienna

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #584 on: September 11, 2015, 10:13:35 am »
depressed...  :(

Naughty^GuRu

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #585 on: September 11, 2015, 06:10:37 pm »
tired and stressed. buti nalang weekend na! whew!

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #586 on: September 12, 2015, 01:09:18 am »
stressed and tired..

sweet.hann

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #587 on: September 15, 2015, 06:04:39 pm »
Bored.. hanap ng ka-date

handlewithcare

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #588 on: September 16, 2015, 07:22:54 am »
Sad, angry, bitter, depressed, hopeless, tired, envious
 
Life sucks!

SarSi_Em

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #589 on: September 17, 2015, 01:55:09 am »
feeling gutom kahit mag 2am na ;D

feeling dugyot

wala kami tubig, di ako makatulog pag di naligo o wash up man lang  >:(

TomHansen

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #590 on: September 17, 2015, 10:52:48 am »
Pain pain pain...

catherinecaparino

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #591 on: September 17, 2015, 01:44:24 pm »
HUNGRY and SLEEPY Haha as usual haha :D

angel101

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #592 on: September 18, 2015, 02:36:42 pm »
feeling jealous and annoyed >:(

phurple0515

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #593 on: September 18, 2015, 04:05:10 pm »
masaya na di ko maintindihan.

naiinis din kasi me taong di makapag-antay. kairita lang.  tapos akala ata ganon kadali ang pera. go lang ng go.  hay.  i am torn :(

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #594 on: September 18, 2015, 05:00:28 pm »
I feel really pumped up that one of our clients is finally noticing my consistency in my outputs. My hard work is finally paying off and I couldn't be happier because I think it's about time that I redeem myself  :)

douxmadchen

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #595 on: September 18, 2015, 07:39:04 pm »
Feeling so bored today. Gosh, I'm such a lola. Hahaha

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #596 on: September 23, 2015, 02:35:17 pm »
This quote nailed it...

Emotionally: I'm done
Mentally: I'm drained
Spiritually: I'm dead
Physically: I smile

redhead69

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #597 on: September 23, 2015, 09:53:11 pm »
Confused. I don't know if i should give him another chance, but i'm too afraid that i might get hurt again. Should i give him another chance? Or go straight out of this kind of relationship?

TomHansen

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #598 on: September 23, 2015, 10:47:36 pm »
^depende redhead69..

I'm sad dahil akala ko ok na, na kaya ko na pero kagabi bago matulog bigla na lang siyang bumalik sa isip ko kaya today paggising hinahanap-hanap ko na naman ulit si ex, yung pain bumabalik, yung anxiety at depression kumakatok na naman.. Kaya ko to!! :)

akosimaiatot

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #599 on: September 24, 2015, 07:49:46 am »
mixed emotions I've been feeling down these past few days because my birthday is coming , kinda anxious if maalala ako ni ex then she texted me ..twice ..first sa smart ko di ako nagreply then sa globe di rin ako nagreply tapos pagkagising ko kanina me message sa viber ..ni seen zoned ko..ewan ko , hinihintay ko kung maalala nya bday ko pero ng nagmessage di ko alam gagawin ko and it sucks ! baka pag nagreply ako magtuloy-tuloy and mahopia nanaman ako ..nakakaiyak nakakainis haist!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close