watch now

Author Topic: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10  (Read 44615 times)

SarSi_Em

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #520 on: August 10, 2015, 05:05:51 pm »
feeling empty.. lifeless  :(

shayne_12

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #521 on: August 10, 2015, 06:24:55 pm »
stressed and sad.. lonely... haaaay

myabishaienna

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #522 on: August 12, 2015, 11:32:26 am »
happy  :D

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #523 on: August 12, 2015, 12:00:43 pm »
I'm feeling really cold today but I feel like I'm not going to get sick. I have high hopes that my immune system is stronger this time

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #524 on: August 12, 2015, 03:22:43 pm »
Sakto yung

Somebody That I Used to Know - Gotye

sa maulang panahon ngayon. :P

summersong

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #525 on: August 12, 2015, 04:07:17 pm »
A bit burned out. Mukhang kailangan na uli ng mini-break..

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #526 on: August 13, 2015, 08:15:17 am »
Yesterday was a good day and today started off well. I feel secure.

SarSi_Em

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #527 on: August 13, 2015, 01:16:18 pm »
red day.. sleepy and tired

plus soo hungry..  ;D

mikaelavhan

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #528 on: August 13, 2015, 01:20:43 pm »
not feeling well.:(

SarSi_Em

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #529 on: August 14, 2015, 12:49:40 am »
disappointed
discouraged
unsure

too sensitive :-[

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #530 on: August 14, 2015, 07:05:49 am »
I'm tired, I want to get a massage!

gwyne21

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #531 on: August 14, 2015, 09:05:56 am »
sleepy....

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #532 on: August 14, 2015, 12:51:22 pm »
I'm happy because its already Friday and I can't wait to go back to my home town tomorrow morning and spend the weekend with my loved ones  :)

mikaelavhan

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #533 on: August 14, 2015, 01:57:16 pm »
Excited kasi magdadate kami ni hubby tomorow..:)
Sana lang walang sagabal na...hehe

SarSi_Em

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #534 on: August 15, 2015, 12:52:02 pm »
empty...

red_yesha

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #535 on: August 15, 2015, 01:54:21 pm »
stressed

SarSi_Em

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #536 on: August 17, 2015, 12:02:59 am »
I'm numb a lot of time, it's like  i have no emotions.
Something is missing in me. i have no idea how i feel about anything.
I just feel empty inside..

not sad
not hurt
not angry

just empty..

mikaelavhan

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #537 on: August 17, 2015, 12:05:14 am »
Im happy :)

karla1o

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #538 on: August 17, 2015, 12:20:21 am »
Disappointed. Hopeless. Wistful.

akomaldita1125

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #539 on: August 17, 2015, 02:20:55 am »
sad..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close