watch now

Author Topic: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10  (Read 44880 times)

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #360 on: May 27, 2015, 12:37:44 am »
Sick..

I want to rest. Sana pala hindi na lang ako pumasok sa work today..

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #361 on: May 27, 2015, 02:35:00 am »
temporary happiness :) At least I laugh pa rin until I cant breathe :)

stellaluna

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #362 on: May 28, 2015, 11:28:10 pm »
pissed. daming maaarte, plastik at nambubully. lalo na sa mga social networking sites tulad ng forum na ito

simang

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #363 on: May 28, 2015, 11:46:13 pm »
Genuinely happy. I missed this feeling!

Miss Taken

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #364 on: May 29, 2015, 04:32:08 am »
Still sick... :( Sana pwede na ako pumasok sa work later. I miss my boyfriend already.

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #365 on: May 30, 2015, 12:05:32 am »
Betrayed.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #366 on: June 01, 2015, 03:09:07 pm »
unproductive

red_yesha

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #367 on: June 02, 2015, 11:53:09 am »
Exhausted

Ma.Jewel_1987

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #368 on: June 02, 2015, 12:33:25 pm »
So so

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #369 on: June 02, 2015, 02:18:04 pm »
Bored

yannanuhbananuh626

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #370 on: June 02, 2015, 05:47:34 pm »
Excited cause my little man's going to start Nursery in two weeks! :)


Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #371 on: June 03, 2015, 10:27:34 am »
Confused.

A friend asked me to do him a favor next weekend and I said yes because it sounds fun naman. But then, this other guy invited me to a beach trip with his friends the same weekend.

Of course, I want to go to the beach. But this guy kasi is a 'good guy' so he's conservative, doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, nothing. I think ganun din yung friends nya. I'll go siguro if he can guarantee that I can wear a bikini and have Jack by the beach without being judged.

Otherwise, I'll just go to that other thing.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 10:30:09 am by Frozen Toes »

nataliaesperon2000

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #372 on: June 03, 2015, 11:10:02 am »
HANGGAN ngayn naiinis ako sana maletgo di bale mawawala din kapag nagkita kami

nataliaesperon2000

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #373 on: June 03, 2015, 11:33:53 am »
sana di matigs dog ko

heartfortress

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #374 on: June 03, 2015, 12:46:44 pm »
Inaantok. Zzzz...

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #375 on: June 03, 2015, 01:07:19 pm »
Sick

phurple0515

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #376 on: June 03, 2015, 04:27:15 pm »
not feeling well, ngayon nahihilo after I came back from a meeting.  been 2 days on sick leave kasi and i had to come to work today.  i guess wala man yong fever ko, still not 100% well. :(

kikaygimikera

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #377 on: June 03, 2015, 05:03:10 pm »
Accomplished. Nagawa kong magpunta ng Meralco Business Center to pay the bill. :)

leyjylle

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #378 on: June 04, 2015, 10:03:09 am »
Badtrip, not in a good mood.

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #379 on: June 04, 2015, 11:03:38 am »
Awkward.

I went out with this guy in 2013, siguro mga twice lang naman and friendly lang. Anyway, I found out yesterday that he got accepted dito sa office, more specifically sa department namin AND sa division ko. Sana di naman kami ma-awkward mashado pag nagstart na sya.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close