watch now

Author Topic: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10  (Read 44357 times)

red_yesha

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #100 on: January 01, 2015, 12:34:47 am »
happy and full :P

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #101 on: January 01, 2015, 11:55:29 am »
sick! huhu sorethroat on the first day of the year!  :'( :'( :'(

bisous

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #102 on: January 01, 2015, 12:08:20 pm »
Bored anxious frustrated

Really want this year to be better.

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #103 on: January 01, 2015, 03:34:35 pm »
I feel terrible - emotionally. I am ok physically though.

I live with my relatives. I didn't expect to experience a really nasty family fight between my cousins (they are brothers and sisters and had been engaged in such "word" war for a very long time) in time for the New Year. It was my loneliest and most depressing New Year I have experienced so far.

Makes me realize that my own family that I left are far happier with the New Year than my relatives here - even if I am away and could not spend time with them.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #104 on: January 01, 2015, 04:34:38 pm »
Hopeful and excited for 2015

robin.scherbatsky

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #105 on: January 01, 2015, 09:12:56 pm »
Rather lonely

bratty.babe

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #106 on: January 05, 2015, 07:37:23 am »
Sobrang tamad to go back to work. Sigh!!! :(

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #107 on: January 05, 2015, 08:48:01 am »
Weary. Siyempre ayaw pa pumasok pero *sigh*

myabishaienna

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #108 on: January 05, 2015, 09:30:08 am »
sad  :(  and sleepy...

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #109 on: January 05, 2015, 09:52:05 am »
I feel just ok.

Not sad, but not happy either.


I do miss the days when I really felt like I won the jackpot. Mukhang it's been years since I felt that. Sana maranasan ko uli.

shayne_12

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #110 on: January 08, 2015, 01:54:02 am »
Antok at tamad. currently in the office.

harley18

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #111 on: January 08, 2015, 08:05:47 am »
tired. sleepy. irritated.

glarivethjolema

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #112 on: January 08, 2015, 09:22:03 am »
Tinatamad at inaantok..

red_yesha

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #113 on: January 08, 2015, 10:08:44 am »
idk, hindi ko alam ang tawag sa hindi masaya pero hindi rin malungkot.
siguro feeling 'sakto' lang ako.

maplesyrup

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #114 on: January 08, 2015, 11:51:03 am »
malunkot  :(

teejiko

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #115 on: January 08, 2015, 10:18:33 pm »
Happy. Loved. Excited  ;D

shayne_12

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #116 on: January 09, 2015, 01:58:41 am »
sobrang antok!!!

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #117 on: January 10, 2015, 10:25:37 am »
contented :) 15k increase sa monthly sweldo ko.. not bad. :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #118 on: January 10, 2015, 10:17:59 pm »
Quite happy. Things really do happen for a reason. :)

teejiko

  • Guest
Re: How Are You Feeling Today - Thread 10
« Reply #119 on: January 11, 2015, 09:47:21 pm »
Sad. Happy. A little hurt padin. But I'm ok.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close