Author Topic: Have you ever dated an egoistic jerk?  (Read 1942 times)

molybdenumstudios

  • Guest
Have you ever dated an egoistic jerk?
« on: October 23, 2014, 04:39:35 pm »
Most of them tend to be mama's boys and yet many dainty women who lack wisdom fall for them, not knowing the consequences.

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever dated an egoistic jerk?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2014, 07:52:16 pm »
Dated, sure.  Once. That's it. Done.

t_r_i_s_h

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever dated an egoistic jerk?
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2014, 11:36:34 am »
No, I haven't. I can't even imagine dating a guy like this.

gharz412

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever dated an egoistic jerk?
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2014, 05:24:39 pm »
count me in, for experience lang. Fortunately, we didn't work out... ;D

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever dated an egoistic jerk?
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2014, 07:13:26 pm »
A couple of times, the last one being my ex from 2012. Never again. He's such an egoistical jerk that he even tried to bruised my ego. Almost succeeded until I realized I'm better than that. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever dated an egoistic jerk?
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2014, 07:42:36 pm »
Too many times in the past, but I am just glad that the one I am with now is not! Maybe I have / had a thing for these kinda guys... but clearly not anymore (finally!)

simang

  • Guest
Re: Have you ever dated an egoistic jerk?
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2014, 01:13:12 am »
Nope, di naman. Naalala ko tuloy parang lahat ng dinate ko naman mababait. Haha

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close