watch now

Author Topic: Security Bank  (Read 95638 times)

heartfortress

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #260 on: May 22, 2015, 03:55:43 pm »
^sis im so happy for you na nabalik ang money mo. nung nabasa ko nga yung post mo about that i always leave my atm na lang sa bahay naka-lock sa drawer haha.

so_unpredictable

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #261 on: May 22, 2015, 11:45:32 pm »
^ sis yaskulet, balak ko rin mag-add pero 5k lang kasi ang sabi I can have CoP for 5k. Did you get 2 CoP for your uitf? Thanks.

I haven't inquired FWD bancassurance. Kamusta naman ang offer? I saw a list sa net nung mga top performers ng insurance and nasa top30 sya. Ang layo compared to prolife and sunlife but I was thinking baka mag-improve yung performance nya since if I'm not mistaken relatively new lang sya in the Philippines.

imblack

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #262 on: May 23, 2015, 12:29:19 am »
Huhuh. So negative UITF gains ko sa SB as in pababa ng pababa everytime I check.

ieiky

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #263 on: May 23, 2015, 07:48:05 am »
^ ako sis, hindi ko na tinitignan. hahaha! ang sakit sakit sa puso eh.

pero kung may extra money ako, baka dadagaan ko ulit ang investment ko habang negative pa. :) Eventually naman, tataas din yan lalo na kung long term.

kobekitten

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #264 on: May 23, 2015, 08:20:58 am »
^ exactly why I'm considering investing now while NAVPU is low. Is that smart?

rae

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #265 on: May 28, 2015, 03:57:04 am »
Parang ok lang naman, nag-aadd pa din ako sa UITF. Ikutan lang naman mga banks kung sino magaling ang performance.

For me, since I don't need that money right now, I'm not too worried. But I will re-evaluate in a year or two.

yaskulet

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #266 on: May 28, 2015, 08:53:26 am »
@so_unpredictable - sis apparently di nila ni auto debit ang 10K ko (nagpunta kasi ako sa bank 4pm so settle nila the next day daw before 1pm pero 2 days na nakalipas di nila ni debit) so ni lagay ko nalang muna sa esecure savings ko for my baby project (budget for panganganak). Balik ako on the 5th sa SB and I'll ask what happened. Pero sabi ni madam front desk 2 uitfs daw yun di nya ipapatong sa old.

heartfortress

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #267 on: May 30, 2015, 09:29:13 am »
Napapa-OMG na lang ako pag nakikita ko uitf ko haaay...

Ejaxene

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #268 on: June 03, 2015, 03:39:19 pm »
Would it be okay to enter now? :) Sarap bumili kasi baba ng price =))

mebpa

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #269 on: June 06, 2015, 11:06:23 am »
hay... gang kelan po kulelat si secb.. tumbling tumbling n mga uitf ni bpi..kakainggit.. ayaw ko po mag redeem muna.. hoping n mag break even man lang.... wew...


any options po.... shoulda.woulda coulda. hahahha

now pa lang ok bpi (in my case). waited for quite a while. weather-weather lang yan. if you don't need the money now, you can just let it sit and wait. sayang naman if you take it out at a loss.

me, I'm thinking of adding.

foxylady_89

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #270 on: June 09, 2015, 05:38:54 pm »
^ hi mam, Nag redeem ako today worth 7k talo halos 900 ata or 800,, try lang... pero di ko muna cut loss,,, nag iwan pa rin ako,...

off topic.. ano po ba ang E-secure ng Security BAnk??? investment ba sya>>?

mebpa

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #271 on: June 09, 2015, 06:02:50 pm »
^ I don't think it's an investment per se coz based on the website it has tiered interest rates that are higher than regular savings accounts. So, it has guaranteed interest.  I think it's just another form of account (like Optimum Savings of BDO). I'm not 100% sure if it's the same. But, it says, for more than one withdrawal within a month, the interest rate of your eSecure Savings account will be at 0.25%. You have penalties when you withdraw in a month. When I had Optimum Savings before, I had penalties if I withdraw more than the allowed per month.

mebpa

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #272 on: June 10, 2015, 05:41:47 pm »
^ I think no one can say for sure.

Ma.Jewel_1987

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #273 on: June 15, 2015, 01:50:39 pm »
Question mga sis, if sa Security Bank Manila ako nag open ng savings account (passbook) okay lang ba if magdeposit ako sa SB Makati?iuupdate naman nila dun yung passbook diba?tia

sachism

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #274 on: June 15, 2015, 03:56:05 pm »
^yes. Same with other banks.

Ma.Jewel_1987

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #275 on: June 15, 2015, 04:29:33 pm »
Okay thank you sis  :)

so_unpredictable

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #276 on: June 19, 2015, 11:36:46 pm »
Hi mga sis, share ko lang. I tried to "subscribe" online to uitf. (Given that I already have existing uitf, I just added) It was so easy! The CoP is available online the next day!

Though I have no where to compare it to with BDO/BPI but I think in BDO, you still have to go to the bank.

rae

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #277 on: June 20, 2015, 02:47:52 am »
^ The NAVPU? You can go to uitf.com.ph to compare YTD and YOY ROIs. Pero BPI doesn't update agad so you have to wait a few more days.

so_unpredictable

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #278 on: June 22, 2015, 10:36:09 pm »
Hi sis rae. I meant yung online platform since I don't have uitf in BPI. Sa BDO alam ko kasi you need to go to the bank to subscribe ba aside from their EIP program na auto-debit. Yung subscription kasi anytime you want as long as you have funds in your account.

rae

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #279 on: June 24, 2015, 09:32:29 am »
^ Oh. I don't know if may ganun sa BDO. But with BPI you can subscribe online din. :) Parang mag-w-wiretransfer ka lang to your investment account.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close