watch now

Author Topic: Security Bank  (Read 95794 times)

heartfortress

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #180 on: February 25, 2015, 06:40:35 pm »
^thanks so much sis!

mebpa

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #181 on: February 27, 2015, 12:14:47 pm »
do they have eip or rsp with their uitf? i heard last year they will have it this year, not sure. hassle pumunta sa branch every month at the same time. ganda pa naman sana performance. the one i spoke to suggested that i just pool my money (at least 50k) so i won't have so many CoP. eh pano yun kung sakto mataas sa time na maglagay ako, sayang naman yun months na kumikita na sana. and pag redeem, i'll have to redeem it all at once. not like if may 10 CoP ka and you just need 50K or 20K. mas preferred ko sana if may eip or rsp sila.

mxherr5

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #182 on: February 27, 2015, 01:37:43 pm »
^
I don't think so but what you said doesn't make sense.
You can invest online so you don't have to go to the branch.

Its a 2 min task going on line and clicking through all the
option vs 0 mins for an EIP/RSP equivalent.

imblack

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #183 on: February 28, 2015, 01:46:43 am »
HUHU. What happened to SB's performance ngayon? Laging negative yung uitf gains ko. My bf's gain from other bank umabot na ng 1k.

ezonme

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #184 on: February 28, 2015, 07:14:26 am »
^agree. What's going on?

sachism

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #185 on: February 28, 2015, 08:14:08 am »
I noticed na yong mga top investments nila negative din sa stock market last week like URC. Kahapon lang nakabawi. Hoping for a positive NAVPU next week.

Ejaxene

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #186 on: February 28, 2015, 09:44:07 pm »
Bottom of the food chain ang SB ngayon sa rankings. O_O Sana mag-OK next week kasi dito ko pa naman balak ilagay yung funds ko for equity.

so_unpredictable

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #187 on: March 09, 2015, 07:13:03 am »
^ Hi Ladies, where do you see these rankings? Thanks!

mebpa

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #188 on: March 09, 2015, 08:58:43 am »
^
I don't think so but what you said doesn't make sense.
You can invest online so you don't have to go to the branch.

Its a 2 min task going on line and clicking through all the
option vs 0 mins for an EIP/RSP equivalent.

it's just easier for me to just apply for eip/rsp so i can just deposit my investment for the next month and get the CoP for the current month. don't they have CoP (unlike BPI, all online). if so, even if I apply online, I still need to get the CoP and go to their branch. BTW, the SB branch is just across my work so it's still convenient. Unlike online, there are times i'm just too tired to even bother.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 09:00:15 am by mebpa »

sachism

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #189 on: March 09, 2015, 09:20:27 am »
^ if it's just across your office, that's still convenient i guess. Sometimes others prefer to have F2F interaction with the RMs  ;D I like going to the banks.

mxherr5

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #190 on: March 10, 2015, 07:22:19 am »
it's just easier for me to just apply for eip/rsp so i can just deposit my investment for the next month and get the CoP for the current month. don't they have CoP (unlike BPI, all online). if so, even if I apply online, I still need to get the CoP and go to their branch. BTW, the SB branch is just across my work so it's still convenient. Unlike online, there are times i'm just too tired to even bother.

No, if you invest online you also get a softcopy of your COP. No need to get it from the branch.
(Like BPI)


luckymommy88

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #191 on: March 10, 2015, 10:08:05 am »

sis so_unpredictable
http://www.uitf.com.ph/top-funds.php?class_id=1&currency=PHP&radio1=ytd&fmonth=&fday=&fyear=&tmonth=&tday=&tyear=&btn=Filter#gsc.tab=0
I think its too early to gauge SB's performance but I feel the same sentiments here =( But on YOY performance http://philpad.com/best-uitfs-in-the-philippines-2015/ ...Top pa din naman si SB

sachism

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #192 on: March 10, 2015, 10:20:20 am »
Early pa nga. I dont want to look and panic.  :o :o :o

heartfortress

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #193 on: March 10, 2015, 02:56:45 pm »
Ayoko na nga din tingnan, nakkaiyak lang kaso di ko mapigilan sarili ko hehe

sachism

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #194 on: March 10, 2015, 10:18:15 pm »
Have bonds and equity. And I dont want to look. I keep on telling myself na long term yun. 😁😁😁

mebpa

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #195 on: March 11, 2015, 07:11:18 am »
No, if you invest online you also get a softcopy of your COP. No need to get it from the branch.
(Like BPI)

not really sure about this coz they called and asked me to get my CoP. thanks for the info.

mxherr5

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #196 on: March 11, 2015, 09:23:13 am »
Did you invest online or over the counter?
I invested over the counter on my first investment with SecurityBank
and the branch called me up to get my COP.

My subsequent investments have been through their online
site and the branch have not called me and I have been
able to get my COP from the same site.

mebpa

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #197 on: March 11, 2015, 09:37:59 am »
Oh, I see. I don't need a hard copy if I invest online. I invested OTC. I just thought I still need to get a hard copy even if I invested online, so I thought I still need to go to the branch.

kaiz

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #198 on: March 11, 2015, 09:58:34 am »
nagdadalawang isip na tuloy ako mag invest dito :(

cutemama

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #199 on: March 11, 2015, 03:09:30 pm »
Hi mga sis.. bago lang ako sa thread na to..
Im also planning to invest in UITF ng Security bank..
Nabasa ko na bumaba sila ngayon?? It means ba its a perfect time na bumili ako ng units ngayon???
Just like shopping sa mall,  na habang nakaSALE bilhin mo na.. pls enlighten me.. thanx

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close