watch now

Author Topic: Security Bank  (Read 95636 times)

rikki21

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #140 on: February 14, 2015, 06:31:44 am »
Sisses, which one is better, the Peso Equity fund or the Peso High Dividend?

nikki

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #141 on: February 15, 2015, 12:24:14 pm »
I have funds na to open a uitf account.  Within next week hopefully..  Can anyone suggest a recommended amount to invest, say if I have a 100k? Peso equity to be specific.  Thank u :)

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #142 on: February 15, 2015, 07:14:09 pm »
Saan ba kayo nag invest sa SB Peso equity Fund or doon sa SB High Dividend Equity Fund?

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #143 on: February 16, 2015, 06:47:37 am »
bago mag-invest mga sis, magbasa muna. marami articles sa net about UITF. aralin muna at intindihin. hindi siya parang bank deposit. hindi guaranteed ang pera. pero possible na kikita. PAST PERFORMANCE IS ALSO NOT INDICATIVE OF HOW THE FUND WILL PERFORM IN THE FUTURE. pero just the same magandsang investment ang uitf to diversify yung portfolio

riandrew

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #144 on: February 16, 2015, 10:24:33 am »
@keis,
you have to go to the bank and fill up the risk profile again for another type of fund.
and yes tama ka, pag same type of UITF, pwede na online subscription. :)

rae

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #145 on: February 17, 2015, 12:13:00 am »
Sisses, which one is better, the Peso Equity fund or the Peso High Dividend?
Halos pareho lang sila sis. Parehong aggressive fund and halos pareho din ng performance. The only major difference is, last year lang inoffer yung High Dividend fund. Yung peso equity 2010 ata inoffer. Both are relatively newer funds compared to other banks UITFs

ieiky

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #146 on: February 17, 2015, 07:50:39 am »
hi mga sis. Nabasa ko lang kanina sa isang facebook group: any thoughts on this?

"Mukhang nagsisimula nang maging "corrupt" and "rotten" ang SecB UITF. Or mukhang may "mystery" na ginagawa. Nagclose ang Stock Market trading index today, Feb 16, 2015, Monday ng 7784.65 (up by 11.20 or 0.14%) pero lower ang naging NAVPU today kaya either bagsak or low ang gain. Hindi na naman sumabay sa up trend ng PSEi. Nagiging PNB na ang SecB UITF."



rae

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #147 on: February 17, 2015, 08:29:26 pm »
^ Exag naman yata yan. If you compare UITFs din of different banks (like BDO and BPI) merong mga times during the year, na hindi pareho ang PSEI and yung performance ng UITF. Same as SECB last year. There's a tool in bloomberg where you can key in different fund or stock symbols and compare.

May mga equity fund din yung BDO na down nung Feb 16. This really depends on which stocks the fund is invested in. As long as the fund managers are able to adjust their strategy, it should be ok.

imblack

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #148 on: February 18, 2015, 12:09:44 am »
Does anyone know if may charge if from passbook magswitch ako to atm? I just opened last Jan.

aishen1208

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #149 on: February 18, 2015, 01:43:01 am »
^nung nag open ako ng personal account ko (aside from joint account namin ni hubby) last week, the manager said i have the option na kumuha rin ng atm on top of the passbook... i opted not to get muna at baka ma-tempt naman ako magwithdraw.. hehe.. but i asked if ever na magdecide ako kumuha rin ng atm, may babayaran pa ba ako?.. wala na daw sis :)

imblack

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #150 on: February 18, 2015, 03:27:10 am »
Kasi yung maintaing ng passbook is P10K, then atm is P5K lang so planning to switch it to atm para [textspeak!] P5K gagamitin ko sa UITF na lang.

sachism

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #151 on: February 18, 2015, 11:03:46 am »
Did you open sa Security Corporate or Security Savings? Though mag merge naman sila by March/April this year. I wanted to ask if ano ang nasabi sa inyo na difference? Like the maintaining would be increased, ATM cards will be changed, etc.?

Annie M.

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #152 on: February 18, 2015, 04:26:05 pm »
siguro long-term naman babawi rin yung performance.

i'm not an expert pero i think mas okay bumili ngayon kasi medyo mababa.

rae

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #153 on: February 18, 2015, 06:04:08 pm »
^ I agree.

Although ako, I quit timing na. Na-sstress lang ako. I'll set aside na lang part of my disposable income every other month and top up.

nikki

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #154 on: February 18, 2015, 06:07:35 pm »
Sisses, u can top up your existing UITF? I'm new to this and I just opened one last Monday. I'm a bit confused Lang. So pwede mag top up anytime or u need to wait for the 30 day holding period to end?

foxylady_89

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #155 on: February 18, 2015, 06:58:53 pm »
true,, sakit sa ulo mga sissies ang pag timing ng mababa,,, pero yun nga mas maganda siguro na wag na hintayin when ang mababa.. hirap not unless may bolang kristal.... hayst..

bukas ba sis, open ang market ng stocks?? pwede kaya mag top up bukas>>>>?? di po ba holiday,,, :(
Thanks

mxherr5

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #156 on: February 19, 2015, 12:36:41 am »
@nikki, the holding period comes into play when
redeeming. i.e. when you redeem within the holding period,
you get slapped with a fee.

You can top up any time you wish.

nikki

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #157 on: February 19, 2015, 01:42:13 am »
^thanks sis! I thought u cannot touch your fund unless u want to redeem na haha. Tapos ang sabi Sakin na if u redeem, u actually close your account. Is that so? If I want to invest again, then I open a new account with a new value date. Parang na-off ako dun..

So I can't just redeem the proceeds so I can realize my gains? Then continue with what I've initially invested with the same value date.  What if mas Mataas na you navpu after I redeem, parang nakaka hinayang na yun difference from the initial navpu when I opened the account.

Or maybe I'm not making any sense at all?  Haha :D
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 01:46:10 am by nikki »

mxherr5

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #158 on: February 19, 2015, 05:42:28 am »
This applies to Security Bank:
You redeem per COP(Cert of Participation)

So if you have 2 COPs. you can redeem 1 COP
and leave the other 1 invested.

If you redeem, I assume it would be because
of your goal. In which case hindi sya nkakahinayang.

nikki

  • Guest
Re: Security Bank
« Reply #159 on: February 19, 2015, 04:15:35 pm »
^that makes sense.  thanks sis  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close