watch now

Author Topic: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin  (Read 26258 times)

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #100 on: April 17, 2015, 09:37:11 am »
^^team rafael din ako! :-)

RoManHoliday

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #101 on: May 02, 2015, 11:23:28 pm »
Ako naman, I find that Gina's beauty grows on me. She's not the typical gorgeous Hollywood star but the whole package is beautiful. For me, bawat ep gumaganda siya (lalo na pag naka-ponytail siya). Tapos dagdag pa yung boses niya na ang sarap pakinggan, and her warmth, sense of humor, and the way she stands up for herself. I'm a fan and was soooo happy when she won the Golden Globe.

Team Raf ako pero I swear, ang dami niyang issues. Minsan gusto ko na lang bumalik na siya kay Michael.

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #102 on: May 07, 2015, 11:31:52 pm »
Ayoko na din pala kay rafael. Hindi marunong mag commit. He left petra for jane, who left michael for him, tapos biglang aayaw. Buti nga layuan na sila ni jane. I get the point ha, parody ng lat am telenovela, pero wala lang nag e enjoy ako i stress ang sarili ko eh, haha

grace.kelly

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #103 on: May 08, 2015, 12:42:55 am »
^if I remember correctly, sa pilot epi pa lang, before he met Jane again, balak na talaga niya hiwalayan si Petra, so really can't say that jane's the reason.

I'm team Rafael, but I think they need space muna to grow and learn. Chos! Ayaw ko rin naman kay Michael, gusto niya ipaampon ang baby dati, which is understandable naman, and then nang malaman na si Rafael ang ama, sa kanya na lang daw ibigay. I just think he will not love the child as his own so kawawa naman ang bata. He's a cool character though. I was actually expecting a Michael-Petra love kaso mali ata ako hehe.

But I love all the cast, especially whenever I see bts and red carpet photos, looks like they're all bonded. Parang family.I hope Jaime Camil will win the best supporting actor

hisana

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #104 on: May 08, 2015, 01:39:55 pm »

So, I've said before that I didn't really like this show, but now I watch it regularly, LOL. I think Jane and Michael are better suited for one another, but overall I like Rafael better, reckless playboy past and all. Parang ngayon hindi na naman sya ganun, di ba (i-defend pa talaga, 'no.) Wag naman sila sana pagbalikin ni Petra, please. Also glad that Luisa's back. Aliw ako sa kanya, gusto ko talaga yung mga may pagka-eccentric, haha. Gorgeous face.


mei-mei

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #105 on: May 10, 2015, 01:07:34 pm »
Sad from the last ep. I still like Rafael for Jane. Although, yes, Michael loves Jane a lot but he's not a completely good person kasi he's like those cops who can be bribed or those who bends the law for his friends/family.  don't really have respect for those kinds of cops. And since his character is without integrity, who knows how he'll be in the future, 10 or 20 years after he and Jane gets married? He might end up being a cheater or just an awful husband. At least Rafael is one of those people who came from being rebellious but completely changed because his heart is really good deep inside and he just needed to get over his hurting stage (from his parents' faults).

grace.kelly

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #106 on: May 10, 2015, 10:43:38 pm »
Jane is moving too fast back and forth between raf and michael  ???  now i wonder if any of these two guys really deserves her
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 12:47:15 am by grace.kelly »

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #107 on: May 10, 2015, 11:18:16 pm »
^if I remember correctly, sa pilot epi pa lang, before he met Jane again, balak na talaga niya hiwalayan si Petra, so really can't say that jane's the reason.

Ay, ok, so I'll change my statement:

Ayoko na din pala kay rafael. Hindi marunong mag commit. He left petra, had a relationship with jane who left michael for him, tapos biglang aayaw.

Nevertheless, my opinion won't change, hindi marunong mag commit.

mei-mei

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #108 on: May 12, 2015, 10:37:29 pm »
Nooo! :(  I was expecting a super action-packed and high emotion finale. It was like any of Jane's ep -- good pa rin naman. Actually, was expecting Michael's death because of the warning months ago. But still, kawawa naman si Jane to lose her baby agad. :(

I hope she did give way, lowered her pride. Considering the baby is a boy and she did know Rafael wanted to continue the family name, she could have changed her mind about the last name.

Anyway, I'm excited for Season 2! Too bad we have to wait until Sept.

RoManHoliday

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #109 on: May 12, 2015, 10:49:15 pm »
I agree. It felt like just another Jane ep, except for the final scene na sobra akong naaawa sa family. I'm excited for the next season and SO happy this show did not get canceled sa dami ng ibang na-cancel.

And as usual Rogelio was a riot in this episode. Sana mag-balik sa dati ang pacing ng show kasi sometime in the middle, medyo bumagal ang pace. After the Sin Rostro revelation biglang bumagsak yung pace. Hoping they get that back for next season. :)

djctapalla23

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #110 on: May 13, 2015, 11:02:14 am »
Oh no! Bring Mateo back to his parents! Don't the nurses wear their IDs? A hearing test in the middle of the night?! Doesn't it sound sketchy?! What will Sin Rostro do with him anyway? BTW, I'm curious as to who will play her in the next season. She's got great legs, I envy her. Petra is as cunning as ever, keeping Rafael's lost but now found 2nd sperm sample to herself. I think we all know what she'll do with it. I laughed at how Rogelio shook his waist during practice for the Vegas show. Xo & Ro (as named by the Rogelifans) got married during their overly inebriated states & was captured on film. Can't wait for season 2!

mei-mei

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #111 on: May 13, 2015, 03:53:58 pm »
Btw, I expected Jane to go for Caesarian. Now that she gave birth to Mateo naturally, then she's technically not a virgin anymore!

juni

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #112 on: October 14, 2015, 04:32:44 pm »
Episode 1 of the new season is already out :)

heyBree

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #113 on: October 14, 2015, 11:26:56 pm »
^Akala ko next week pa! Thanks for the notice.  :)

grace.kelly

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #114 on: October 14, 2015, 11:32:17 pm »
Excited for this! Will watch na lang sa internet

juni

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #115 on: October 18, 2015, 06:30:24 pm »
^^I don't know sis heyBree if nasa TV na siya dito sa Pilipinas, pero it's already available sa internet  :)   Naiinip kasi ako mag-antay and manood sa TV, ang tagal ng wait and ang daming commercials, so sa internet ako nag-abang.  ;D

mei-mei

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #116 on: October 19, 2015, 10:50:30 am »
Ang galing lang ng firsr ep ng Season 2. It looks like they'll still maintain the goodness of S1. :)

I'm now conflicted between Michael and Rafael. Waaa! Dati, solid Team Rafael ako eh.

grace.kelly

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #117 on: October 19, 2015, 12:10:37 pm »
That was a good epi for season 2 :) akala ko matatagalan pa ang kidnapping story.

Gusto ko pa rin na si Rafael ang makatuluyan ni Jane but I am Team Mateo for now. Jane just gave birth pero torn between two lovers pa rin ang peg ni Jane haha. Both guys are okay and parehong may flaws. I don't like that Rafael changed his mind for awhile, ganun din naman si Michael nung una, both just chased Jane nung nawala na siya sa buhay nila. Isa pa si jane, one moment she's into Rafael tapos biglang kinikilig na kay Michael. She's starting to look kinda pathetic to me. Si Mateo muna please  ;D and I'd like to see more of Rogelio and Xiomara

ava_camille

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #118 on: March 21, 2016, 11:44:08 am »
Just finished watching the 36 episodes. I just can't beleive Jane chose Michael over Rafael. I have a feeling Michael is hiding something.

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #119 on: April 18, 2016, 08:45:59 pm »
Team Rafael din ako although cute din si Michael

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close