watch now

Author Topic: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin  (Read 26237 times)

grace.kelly

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2015, 10:51:31 pm »
Ah wala pa ba episode 14? hinihintay ko kasi sa torrent. May 2 weeks break ulit?

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2015, 09:08:16 am »
^meron. ch 15 ang naka hold.

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #82 on: February 27, 2015, 06:51:49 am »
^^Yup, a week and a half pa until the next episode.

djctapalla23

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #83 on: February 28, 2015, 03:02:38 pm »
March 18 yata ang balik mga sis.  Will Jane move in with Rafael? Keeping my fingers crossed!

mei-mei

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #84 on: February 28, 2015, 08:18:18 pm »
^^ I hope not. I feel she and Rafael will break up soon if they move in together.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #85 on: March 01, 2015, 11:18:04 am »
I don't think she'll move in. Or more like, I hope she doesn't because she would want to be with her mom and Abuela. It's not cool that Rafael, Jane & Petra all live in the same place... Seems off and weird. And nasan na kaya si Magda?

mei-mei

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #86 on: March 04, 2015, 05:49:19 pm »
The teaser shows Rafael proposing to Jane! I know she'll decline. So will they break up because of this?

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #87 on: March 04, 2015, 08:41:29 pm »
^ Really now? TOO SOON for Raf to propose, IMO!

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2015, 01:42:35 pm »
4 days na lang until the next episode, excited na ako  ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #89 on: March 08, 2015, 09:34:39 am »
^ Hooray! I will make sure to watch right away. Super na intriga ako sa possible proposal eh!!!

grace.kelly

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #90 on: March 21, 2015, 02:58:03 am »
Sometimes this show is becoming too much of a feminist especially Jane's character. I actually find her self-righteous. Si Rogelio na talaga ang fav character ko

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2015, 07:24:17 am »
Nakakainip, more than 1 week to go pa until the next episode :(

grace.kelly

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #92 on: March 27, 2015, 10:14:40 am »
Kaya pala naghihintay ako ng new episode wala pa. Bakit paran laging may 2 weeks na atang pagitan ang episodes?

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #93 on: March 28, 2015, 12:02:09 am »
I think normal pattern yung breaks for US TV shows around this time of year.  Ang daming shows na may breaks din around this time.  Nakakainip lang, lalo na pag nagsasabay-sabay yung breaks ng TV shows na inaabangan mo.

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #94 on: April 12, 2015, 07:45:05 pm »
Am I the only one who gets annoyed kay Jane :( haha I'm trying so hard to like her character kaso masyado siyang nagmamaganda bakit ganon hahahaha

mei-mei

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #95 on: April 13, 2015, 06:21:42 am »
^^Looks-wise, I find Jane and her mom not pretty. Mas maganda pa si Abuela di hamak sa kanila. But I think that's what the story called for -- na Jane is a just a normal Latina. Normally kasi sa TV shows, the Latinas they get are hot/super pretty. Eh parang sa Pinas din naman, more than 90% of women naman di mukhang artista. The setting pa is in Miami where the populations is predominantly Hispanic. They want it to be sort of realistic na this happened to a regular Latina girl in Miami. And since Xo (the mother) is not pretty and in fact much uglier, then maniniwala ka din why they have a normal looking daughter considering Rogelio is so handsome.

Kung maganda si Jane, iisipin lang natin na "ay kaya patay na patay sina Michael and Rafael" and we would base it on her looks. The story has been effective in telling us that Jane is loveable because she's smart and sweet... na it's her personality that makes the guys go after her.

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #96 on: April 14, 2015, 04:46:37 pm »
^Agree. Most US TV shows, hindi requirement na good-looking, basta dapat fit sa character.

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #97 on: April 14, 2015, 06:28:35 pm »
^^ Hindi naman ako naiinis sa character ni Jane based on her looks alone. I've noticed I don't usually like characters with sunny personalities (Caroline of Two Broke Girls and Alex of Happy Endings, for example) probably because I'm not that kind of person to begin with. ;D

But I'm disagreeing about Xo being uglier. I like her facial features at ang fit niya. Hehe

djctapalla23

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #98 on: April 15, 2015, 08:43:57 pm »
 SPOILER ALERT!  :'( (You've been warned...)

I just saw episode 18 last night, my younger brother became an avid fan of this show (because of me) & he downloads the episode for me, roughly just 4 to 8hours after the US telecast kasi if I'll wait for Sony Channel to show it, e baka abutin ako ng 2016 (no offense Sony Channel... still love you though!) Anyway, allow me to rave/rant the following:

1. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT RAFAEL?! :'( I was always on your side. #TeamRafael all the way and yet you broke Jane's heart by breaking up with her! :'( And because of what? Of fear that Jane & you will separate just like your parents did?! Jane has so much faith in you, why can't you give her the same faith in making the relationship work. You're starting to disgust me but I'm not a turncoat & I will wait for the day that you woo Jane back. Oh you better do!

2. Andi is such a poser. Why did she have to get close to Jane? All this time she knew that they had a common exBoyfriend. Maybe all that Facebook stalking paid off. I just can't see her point, of why she had to do that to be close again to Michael. A little honesty perhaps? I'm beginning to doubt her sincerity. Something smells fishy.

3. Petra is the epitome of girl power in this episode! You go girl! Again, she 's reunited with Roman, who posed as this Jai practicing twin brother Aaron. I wonder who'll save her this time? Will it be Lachlan, Milos or even Rafael?  :o

4. It's refreshing to see Michael smiling again, and not totally tripping or still head over heels in love with Jane. However, the news that Jane & Rafael are splitsville will spread like wildfire. Will he use this to his advantage or rekindle the flame with Andi? Is he still having "fun" with his crime partner Nadine, if y'all know what I mean? ::)

5. Xo & Rogelio have reached a more serious level of their relationship. So happy for them! Abuela has become bolder & decided to date Edward (from rehab). Yay!  ;D

That's all for now. Sorry for the spoilers. I did warn you though. Peace!

mei-mei

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #99 on: April 17, 2015, 08:15:48 am »
But I'm disagreeing about Xo being uglier. I like her facial features at ang fit niya. Hehe

Yeah, she's super sexy. I just get bothered with her nose lately when she's on screen.  Para kasing gorilla nose. Sorry, haha! But on the first episodes of JTV, I remember thinking of her as the prettier one.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close