watch now

Author Topic: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin  (Read 26347 times)

mei-mei

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2015, 10:22:26 pm »
^^ Wait, was that the end of Season 1? I thought mamamatay pa si Michael?

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2015, 10:33:14 pm »
I love this show, it's funny and sweet and charming.  Ang kulit ni Rogelio, funniest character so far :D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2015, 02:47:18 pm »
Even before the very last scene for Chapter Twelve, I kinda already had a feeling who it was. It is very possible also that she is not a she, but rather a he? I mean, with plastic surgery and all? Or could be a she also, but not as hot as the actual Rose? Regardless, I am excited and most looking forward to see what will be next. As for Rogelio --- acting was superb for his finale in the Telenovela!

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2015, 11:28:05 pm »
Ch12 is the best episode ever. May next episode pa noh?

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2015, 11:24:51 am »
^ I would have to agree. So many unpredictable scenes. Well, the big reveal on who Sin Rostro was, I kinda expected that. The circumstance by which Emilio Solano fell to his death was both sad and comical, but really more comical! I totally cracked up when I saw his position. The realization that Luisa had upon the mention of the corkscrew, that is something, too! Finally, the connection about Abuela Alba's lost earrings and how Jane found inspiration for the final scene for Passions of Santos - that was genius! Anyway, yes, Chapter 13 is on its way! Plus, this show has been renewed for a Second Season, so double hooray!!!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2015, 02:09:03 pm »
chapter 13 was nice. narealize ni michael that sin rostro is a girl at ito yung stepmom ni raf. nakawig pa siya pero konti lang difference ng wig sa real hair niya.


jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2015, 03:03:08 pm »
^And Jane called Rogelio dad :)

Haven't watched ch 14, but I read sa FB, may kinalaman na naman ang Petra.

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2015, 04:24:23 pm »
Petra has an Ex Lover named Milosh ata, he loves/likes Petra pa at gusto makipgabalikan. So since Raf already sold 33% of the company to a British Family, tapos family pala ni Milosh yun, Petra can stay pa at the Hotel and she is a part owner kase parang she accepted the proposal of Milosh, whatever that is.

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2015, 11:28:47 pm »
^that was ch13, i had a copy of 14 na din naman last night.

Show is getting better, hindi na ako mashado naiinis kay michael.

RoManHoliday

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2015, 12:42:21 am »
Hindi ko pa napapanood yung latest ep! I'll watch tomorrow morning. :) Pero I'm so glad na full season na pala siya. Hanggang ep 22. Ang saya saya!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2015, 04:13:49 pm »
Cunning Petra, she's at it again. Forever kontrabida talaga character nitong si Yael, mapa Jane the Virgin or dun sa Reign. Anyway, it's so cute that Rogelio wants to stay for Xiomara. I am soooooo curious what Michael recently found out. I am also wondering how Rose looks like now that she has short hair and it does appear to be blonde. Looking forward to the next episode. And oh, Raf asked Jane to move in together... okay lang, not too excited over this angle.

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2015, 09:55:03 am »
^Ang saya nung scene where Jane made her parents confront each other, buo na nga ang family nya :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2015, 02:27:37 pm »
^ That, too! And once everything was all good... The telenovela that was once Passions of Santos, shows up with Nicolas as the lead star. Sobrang nakakatuwa talaga this show!!!

grace.kelly

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2015, 03:05:15 pm »
This show is so funny, lalo na yung scene ni Michael and Rafael na nagsampalan hahaha. Nakakatuwa everytime Jane imagines scenes as telanovela.  ;D Light lang pero may plot twists pa rin kaya aabangan mo talaga.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2015, 03:11:12 pm »
^ True that! The presence of the telenovela angle truly adds value to the entire show kaya!!! It will never ever be the same if Rogelio was not a telenovela star.

gwacie

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #75 on: February 23, 2015, 10:25:30 pm »
I enjoy listening to the narrator and the words that flash on the screen. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2015, 10:11:26 am »
^ Galing sobra ng narrator ano? And yes, the words that they show on the screen... most, if not all the time, hilarious!!!

djctapalla23

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2015, 04:35:18 pm »
Rafael is so hot! Each episode is light & bubbly. I cried during Rogelio's farewell scene.

jamie_0117

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2015, 09:31:45 am »
2 weeks hiatus ang Jane the Virgin :(

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: US TV SERIES: Jane the Virgin
« Reply #79 on: February 25, 2015, 09:07:30 pm »
^Nakakainip no?  I just tell myself na at least 2 weeks lang, unlike yung ibang shows na may mid-season break that last for months.  Still, I wish they'd stop doing this, nakakabitin.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close