We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I felt the takeaway from How to Get Away With Murder's first season was that people don't change—and when they show you who they are, believe them. Lila was a snotty sorority girl, Rebecca was a lying drug dealer, Annalise is a conniving winner, Sam was a philandering accomplice to murder, Frank is a murdering criminal and Wes is the naive guy who just wants to believe that people are good.
^ I second the motion. Sobrang natawa ako. And if I may just add. I was so so so so so sad over the revelation that Oliver tested positive. I swear, super favorite ko kasi ang Oliver Connor Tandem!!!