watch now

Author Topic: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder  (Read 48312 times)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #160 on: February 20, 2015, 02:36:25 pm »
And another question remains in my head, where is Michaela's engagement ring?

rychel07

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #161 on: February 20, 2015, 09:21:55 pm »
Naloka ako sa confession ng mom ni annalise. And yey for bonnie, she won a case! Astig.

I hated Rebecca since the night Sam died, and i hate her still. Sana mag suffer ang character nya ang shady nya eh.

alexsy

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #162 on: February 21, 2015, 06:36:33 am »
anong sabi ng mom ni annalise? di ko naintindihan ;D

beachpatrol

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #163 on: February 21, 2015, 09:06:44 am »
^Anna Mae was sexually abused. Same as her mom and aunt. Her mom killed her abuser.

ms.G

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #164 on: February 23, 2015, 12:47:09 am »
ep 13 is not as intense as the previous episode but more of a "happy" episode.
bonnie won her case. that made asher happy.
wes is finally coming to his senses re: rebecca and they found rudy.
connor and oliver are back together and the keating4 finally met oliver. yey!

astig si mommy slash VIP. lol. sayang wala si SIL.
looking forward to SIL and mommy/VIP scene. 

alexsy

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #165 on: February 23, 2015, 08:40:57 am »
thanks sis beachpatrol, di ko naintindihan ang accent ni mother VIP  ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #166 on: February 23, 2015, 02:36:21 pm »
Thanks for the big reveal about finding Rudy. Now, I am just waiting for the buffering process to finish and I shall be on my way to stream the latest episode!!!

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #167 on: February 23, 2015, 02:54:12 pm »
Ano kaya tinatago ni Lila re: Rudy? Nakakaintriga. Tsaka ang galin ni Nate wala siya masyado comment siguro naisip niya pakana lahat yun ni Annalise.

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #168 on: February 23, 2015, 05:55:40 pm »
Kawawa naman si nate gamit na gamit. Haha.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #169 on: February 23, 2015, 07:54:37 pm »
I really feel like Nate will get out of this. As for Rudy, I am so glad Laurel and Wes found him.... galing ni Laurel. However, ang shady talaga ni Rebecca sobra. I knew it... siya talaga ang person na bad vibes ako from start until now!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #170 on: February 23, 2015, 10:29:25 pm »
Your boss came out of my v and her daddy's p. Cute ni mother. Hehe

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #171 on: February 24, 2015, 10:09:34 am »
^ That line... too witty... yet, it is true and makes a whole lot of sense. VIP talaga siya!!!

rychel07

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #172 on: February 24, 2015, 07:07:30 pm »
I really feel like Nate will get out of this. As for Rudy, I am so glad Laurel and Wes found him.... galing ni Laurel. However, ang shady talaga ni Rebecca sobra. I knew it... siya talaga ang person na bad vibes ako from start until now!!!

Nate will definitely get out cause Annalise will help him.

Sana wala na si Rebecca sa season 2, that's how much I hate her, and I guess that makes her a good actress hehe

djctapalla23

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #173 on: February 25, 2015, 01:48:00 am »
Can't wait for Thursday in US as there will be a 2hr finale for season 1. But do not fret, they have been approved to have a second season! Yehey!
Wes is played by Rebecca, how she lured him & played this damsel in distress. I hate her too but I want to know if she did kill Lila, what was her motive?
Bonnie & Asher getting it on at the parking lot. Get a room you two! LOL!
I pity Nate. He took the fall & Sam only met him at the campus. He's got a hot body & treats Annaliese right.😉
Frank is such a great asset to Annaliese & I wait for the day or season that he may turn his back on her & expose all the things she made him do. On the other hand, I'm secretly rooting for him to woo Laurel back.
So that's all for now! I'm going to rewatch every episode before Season 2 starts.

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #174 on: February 25, 2015, 02:12:21 pm »
Also rooting din for Frank and Laurel.

I'm a little worried that the material is not enough to be stretched into another season.. Nung una akala ko this is just one season, unless they introduce a bigger problem kasi ang sinosolve lang naman talaga nila is who killed lila.

rychel07

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #175 on: February 25, 2015, 03:16:18 pm »
^marami pa silang pwedeng gawin to stretch the story of how they're gonna keep avoiding getting caught for killing Sam.

simplykristine08

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #176 on: February 25, 2015, 08:16:51 pm »
Nagulat ak sa revelation ni mother. pero kahit ako ang nanay, magagawa ko yun!

I want Frank and Laurel din. grabe ang loyalty ni Frank kay Annalise. si Laurel kakatuwa, concern talaga sya kay Wes, sya lang ata yung kaibigan ni Wes. haha!

rychel07

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #177 on: February 26, 2015, 09:26:19 am »
yeah I like Laurel too. She's genuinely nice, and to think sya yung talagang mayaman sa keating 5 (or level sila ni asher?).

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #178 on: February 26, 2015, 12:11:58 pm »
^ I agree, I like Laurel as well. She's very low key, but you know that she's good and that she has the class. As for her and Frank, they're hot together. I think in terms of wealth, more or less, sila ni Asher ang magka level. Except that na reveal na medyo political and in the government sina Asher. Sana more back story on Laurel's family!

beachpatrol

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #179 on: February 27, 2015, 11:28:55 pm »
Napanood ko na yung finale. OMG. Ibang klase talaga si Annalise at ang minions niya.  :o

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close