watch now

Author Topic: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder  (Read 48272 times)

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #120 on: February 05, 2015, 03:09:34 am »
Finally!
But their stories don't jive saka ang dami naman may alam? Parang hmmm where is the genius of getting away with murder.

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #121 on: February 05, 2015, 09:25:49 am »
Just watched episode 10. Kakabitin! :D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #122 on: February 05, 2015, 10:06:30 am »
^^ j.adore, sis it's a strategy also. Perhaps, the more people there are who know, the more possibilities that they'll get caught... so, there's the challenge of finding a way to get away with murder despite the number of personalities involved. Yun na nga diba? Sa dulo.. Prof. Keating used the scenario as an exam question. Sa dami ng law students na sasagot, I am sure makakakuha sila ng valuable insight from those answers :)

^ sis purple.strawberry, indeed, indeed! So, looks like we're still totally hooked and staying put till we find the answers to our questions from this show! Addicting sobra eh!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #123 on: February 05, 2015, 10:20:19 am »
i watched an episode last night na yung ending is dumating yung SIL ni annalise and she won the case for rebecca.

is that the continuation? or meron pang episode before nun?

thanks!

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #124 on: February 05, 2015, 10:27:52 am »
^yan na yung continuation sis. :)

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #125 on: February 06, 2015, 01:30:54 pm »
^ah. maganda yung episode na iyon ha. hehe

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #126 on: February 07, 2015, 10:11:44 pm »
Nastestress ako sa kaba pag nanonood ako but it's a good show.  Great actors, especially si Viola Davis.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #127 on: February 07, 2015, 10:31:02 pm »
Sadly, I'm no longer as interested in this show as much as I was on the first few episodes. Nab-bore na ako pag pinapanood ko ito. I still watch it to know how they will get away with it but not enthusiastic na.

Anyway, mukhang intense yung next week's episode. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #128 on: February 09, 2015, 11:33:27 am »
^ Malay mo, maka recover sila? Me naman, I am anticipating the next gay sex scenes. Haha! Such a Connor fan. Plus, yeah, I want to know exactly really who killed Lila (not sold pa na si Sam nga eh, unless it is shown talaga!) And, as for Sam's killers --- I am curious how they can get away with this.

purple.strawberry

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #129 on: February 09, 2015, 12:26:48 pm »
Ako naman I'm especially curious sa character ni Viola Davis, feeling ko meron pa siyang ulterior motive haha.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #130 on: February 09, 2015, 07:32:05 pm »
^ I am sure marami yan and the only way to find out is to keep watching! Haha!

~ anna ~

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #131 on: February 10, 2015, 05:35:11 am »
I have a hunch kung sino yung pumatay kay Lila, and if my guess is correct, ang awesome ng pagkakagawa.  But then this is Shonda Rhimes, so of course it's probably bound to be awesome.

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #132 on: February 10, 2015, 08:56:00 am »
^sino sis? Hahah! Di ko pa napapanood episode 11.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #133 on: February 11, 2015, 10:06:11 am »
^^ I kinda have a feeling, too! But again, I will wait for the show to do the big reveal. And I am so happy for Connor and Oliver. Super natutuwa ako sa dalawang yun!

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #134 on: February 11, 2015, 10:32:00 am »
@sis ~ anna ~ , who do you think killed lila? hindi kaya si bonnie?

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #135 on: February 12, 2015, 12:08:49 pm »
^ That is a very likely possibility!

rychel07

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #136 on: February 12, 2015, 01:37:14 pm »
^ Malay mo, maka recover sila? Me naman, I am anticipating the next gay sex scenes. Haha! Such a Connor fan. Plus, yeah, I want to know exactly really who killed Lila (not sold pa na si Sam nga eh, unless it is shown talaga!) And, as for Sam's killers --- I am curious how they can get away with this.

me too! i love connor and naku-cute-an ako sa kanila ni oliver lol
I'm also certain hindi si sam ang pumatay kay Lila
and I'm so very happy they gave Laurel's character an exciting scene when she slayed that family dinner (or was it lunch)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #137 on: February 12, 2015, 01:50:35 pm »
Bonnie had a thing with Sam and siguro she felt na naagawan din sya ni Lila? Hehe. Sya din naiisip ko eh. Ang landi kasi nitong si Sam eh. ;D

ysa.belle

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #138 on: February 12, 2015, 02:38:55 pm »
and alam rin niya na preggy si Lila...

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: How to Get Away with Murder
« Reply #139 on: February 12, 2015, 08:51:17 pm »
Mega speculate tayo na si Bonnie possibly.. tapos mamaya niyan si Rebecca pala all along? Have you guys ever considered also na baka si Annalisse?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close