watch now

Author Topic: Bobbie Cosmetics  (Read 8970 times)

rae

  • Guest
Bobbie Cosmetics
« on: October 15, 2014, 05:56:40 am »
Not to be mistaken with bobbi brown. :P

Bobbie recently released a new line of makeup products (they used to just sell nail stuff). Haven't tried them yet, but for those who already did, hope you can share your experience with the products as well as the prices.  :)

yongshin

  • Guest
Re: Bobbie Cosmetics
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 06:00:36 pm »
Super mura nito, mga nasa 100 lang. And super cute ng packaging! Metallic pink haha. My friend bought yung concealer pero first time makeup user siya, haven't asked yet her experience.

rae

  • Guest
Re: Bobbie Cosmetics
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 06:50:32 pm »
Oo nga e, naaliw ako sa price point. Hindi pa din ako nakakakita ng bobbie pero I want to check out their lipsticks.

china eyes

  • Guest
Re: Bobbie Cosmetics
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 02:32:42 pm »
im super impress sa product line nila, from lipsticks,blush to concealer..i think i have 5 shades of their lipstick, i really like the matt range..concealer and blushes are long lasting, every week i see to it to buy any of their products,the cream brighter is really good,it glides on easily unlike yung catrice na binili ko recently

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Bobbie Cosmetics
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 06:50:09 am »
I got a lipstick for our helper since she's fond of lipsticks. Ang ganda sa tube ng color, kinda nudish-brown with a tinge of peach. Kaso nung ni-apply na nya, medyo red yung outcome. And naiba din yung color ng lipstick sa ibabaw na nig-glide sa lips. Pero nacucute-an ako sa blushes. I always check them out sa mini stop while waiting for our food.

swim_fatale

  • Guest
Re: Bobbie Cosmetics
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2014, 07:56:21 pm »
Bobbie has really nice lid palettes (eyeshadow) for only 150 and the lippies are only 85 each! Konti lang yung shades ng lippies pero yung eye shadow pigmented and easy to blend. They also have concealer in tiny cute jars for only 99! Dati sa mga Mini Stop lang ako nakakakita ng Bobbie and I didn't really pay attention kasi walang testers and parang dyahe matagal magtingin ng makeup sa convenience store (HAHA!) so I was really happy to find a mini Bobbie kiosk inside Watsons. :D

T

makeupjunkie

  • Guest
Re: Bobbie Cosmetics
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2014, 08:35:41 pm »
I picked up the Bobbie eyebrow pencil with spoolie in grey brown for P120 at a mini stop. It reminds me of the Anastasia one, but it has a bigger pencil. I like how creamy, but light it applies.  :D

The tester available was terrible and uneven. But it can be remedied by buffering naman.


swim_fatale

  • Guest
Re: Bobbie Cosmetics
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2014, 08:18:20 pm »
^I'm planning to buy one of those, too, sis! Parang ang ganda ng texture nya, ang lambot. I'm aiming for "softer" looking brows and it's hard to achieve that using eyebrow pencils. :)

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: Bobbie Cosmetics
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2015, 01:02:20 pm »
Up for this! :)
I'm very curious with their eye brightener.. How is that used? 

alexmack

  • Guest
Re: Bobbie Cosmetics
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2017, 08:28:12 am »
I am trying their retractable eyebrow pencil and brush today. Sana okay kasi promising sa pagka-creamy nung tester.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close