We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
How about long flowy dresses for prenup shoots? San meron sa divisoria sissies?
Hi sissies. Yung bridal gown ko doon ko din ipapatahi sa divisoria. Eugene Galvan yung name ng manager nila. Sa may 168 bridal section wing sila. Kinakabahan ako at baka palpak kagaya nung mga ibang stories nyo. Gosh!!!
Hi everyone! To those who had their gowns done in Divi please give your referrals. Mine will be a civil wedding so only my gown and the groom's suit would be made there. My ento will wear infinity dresses, and I don't really have ninongs/ninangs.We went there 2 weeks ago to check out 168 bridal section, nagpa quote na din. Pretty much parehas sila 10-15k for the gown that I want. Siyempre they promise they can do it etc pero I want to go to someone na may naka experience na dito. Sana may pumansin. Thank you!!!
For those looking for mananahi, try nyo Desiño Dulce. It is in front of makati city hall. I can give you the contact details. You can show your design or peg then they will tell you how much is the estimated cost. Before, i want din Divisoria, however, they are really lots of bad reviews about them. Also, since im from mandaluyong, i wont be able to afford going there every now and then for the fitting. I dont know how to attach pictures but i can send picture of my gown.
sis may i ask for the contact information? I am getting married on january and until now i havent decided kung saan ako magpapatahi ng wedding gown ko. thank you and appreciate it.