@Girltalker2: I hear you..LOL! March ko lang sya nakilala but parang sampung taon na yung pinagdaanan..lol! But the reality of is that taking him seriously is like emotional suicide. That's what I learned in the process. So anyway, that hockey game date is just that, a friendly date. We "broke up" for the nth time last July. That was when I confirmed that he is seeing a girl for the weekend. Sabi ko, "Leche, bakit mo pa ako idadamay. Eh di kayo kung kayo...p*ina naman kako!"

I said wala namang problem if you think we're not going to work long term. You knew that from the beginning, we're too different people. Ang sarap mong b*y*gan! I have said a lot of nasty things. Not insulting just the truth, medyo maanghang nga lang. Then when I later asked how they are doing. He said, he is not sure about her. I said, "Oh, anong kaartehan na naman kako yan. At baket?" He replied, "She's nice but she has issues of her own". Ganon kako? Naghahanap ka ng perfect? Baket perfect ka ba? If she even exists, at pinapila lahat ng lalake from the most deserving to the least, kumusta naman kung saan ka andun? You think you're kings**it, that's a big problem. Although in fairness din, he is very good looking. He's 6'2, 200 lbs, hindi kalbo but has lots of grey hair. Ang itsura is like 75% Scott Eastwood and 25% Chris Evans. May sariling business so financially stable.
More than a month kaming walang communication and two weeks ago lang ulit nagkausap. Sabi ko, "I assumed you're mad at me considering I said very nasty things", which he replied, "I have no reason to be. But what you said made me think a lot!". Then nagtanong kung kumusta na raw lovelife ko. Sabi ko zero which surprised him. He thought I would jump right away to another relationship. I said, "If you're me, that's what you're gonna do. But moving on takes a bit more time. Don't be surprised if it takes a year or two for me to date another guy." He said, "that's good!" Tapos dun nagtanong kung interested daw ako to see a hockey game.
He is dating because he wants to have a meaningful relationship. He is dating for fun. Nagtext nga kaninang umaga, nagising tuloy ako...leche! He is somewhere out of town with buddies. Medyo lasing pa nga raw sya...LOL! I said, "Well thanks for waking me up, J@ck@$$!". He probably stays home one weekend in a month. He is always somewhere doing something. Friday afternoon pa lang minsan, wala na sa bahay nya. It's not the lifestyle for me. But hey, if he still wants to be friends with me then I am fine with that. Me perks pa rin naman yon...lol! He will be hunting with his friends next week. Sabi ko, pahingi pag me nahuli. He said "sure". Aba, libreng karne din yon...hahahaha!
Regarding multiple dating. I am not officially dating Vaughn. And I met the guys I dated online. Usually, I talk to them first and get the feel of what and who they are. The first guy I dated, I knew I like him already even before we met. The only problem is meeting a guy that has the patience to chat first before meeting. Yung mga walang pasensya, dispatcha agad...lol! I am fine how I am right now though. It's not like I have to be with someone.