We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
After being together for a little less than 6 years, i welcomed 2016 with an engagement ring. He proposed. Ang gandang pasok ng taon.
I'm ready to break up with him, i am braver this time. Nakaiyak na ako kagabi, nakapaglibang na din kahit papaano. I know di pa tapos yun actually, kaninang umaga lang nagising ako ng madaling araw finding myself composing "closure message" for him. but i cant find the words - the right words. actually, words aren't enough. baka di pa nga ako makapagsalita pag nagbreak kami personally.
^Do you mind if I ask you why is it complicated?